Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-16-2020, 03:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sam Cooke was sitting in his office when Deckard walked in. Potatoes were falling from the sky when Deckard walked in. Book asked where the hell the potatoes were coming from. "Hell", Deckard told him. Cooke got up and asked Deckard what he wanted. Deckard said, "We've got another replicant on the loose. Reports came from Colonial Williamsburg. It might be hiding out with the Amish." "That's not a Replicant, that's your human double!" "What are you talking about?" Deckard asked. "How should I know? The scriptwriter wrote it." "The scriptwriter is Irish, so they're used to writing incredibly depressing stuff," said Cooke. "Have you read Angela's Ashes?" "Angela's asses?" "Obviously not," Cooke said. He got up and walked Deckard out of his office to his car downstairs. "I apologize if mine can't fly." "Who the hell is Sam Cooke anyway?" asked Deckard. "I'm a Philadelphia cop, that's who," said Cooke. Book explained to Deckard that a year earlier he had hidden out among the Amish of Pennsylvania Dutch country in Colonial Williamsburg while investigating corruption within his own precinct. "No, that's John Book." Deckard told him. "That's a typo," Book said. "Let's just get in the car," he said as they got in and drove off. "Oh so now you know who you are?" "I got distracted," said Book. "Now let's go find your Amish replicant." Han Solo landed in the Falcon, and Deckard said, "Not you again!" "This guy is a Replicant", Han told Book. Book replied, "Is that why he looks like us?" "Probably, I think they based him on me." Deckard said, "What makes you think that?" "Because I was there first." Book said, "Wait, so what does that make me?" "An Oscar nominee?" "Oh yeah," said Book, with a smile on his face, and then asked if they could leave to find the replicant. "How many Replicants do you need?" "You said you were looking for a Replicant in Amish country, so I assume one," said Book. "Well we've already got one here." Harrison indicated Deckard. Book said, "This is confusing as hell!" and got in the car with Deckard and drove off.
Old 08-17-2020, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sam Cooke was sitting in his office when Deckard walked in. Potatoes were falling from the sky when Deckard walked in. Book asked where the hell the potatoes were coming from. "Hell", Deckard told him. Cooke got up and asked Deckard what he wanted. Deckard said, "We've got another replicant on the loose. Reports came from Colonial Williamsburg. It might be hiding out with the Amish." "That's not a Replicant, that's your human double!" "What are you talking about?" Deckard asked. "How should I know? The scriptwriter wrote it." "The scriptwriter is Irish, so they're used to writing incredibly depressing stuff," said Cooke. "Have you read Angela's Ashes?" "Angela's asses?" "Obviously not," Cooke said. He got up and walked Deckard out of his office to his car downstairs. "I apologize if mine can't fly." "Who the hell is Sam Cooke anyway?" asked Deckard. "I'm a Philadelphia cop, that's who," said Cooke. Book explained to Deckard that a year earlier he had hidden out among the Amish of Pennsylvania Dutch country in Colonial Williamsburg while investigating corruption within his own precinct. "No, that's John Book." Deckard told him. "That's a typo," Book said. "Let's just get in the car," he said as they got in and drove off. "Oh so now you know who you are?" "I got distracted," said Book. "Now let's go find your Amish replicant." Han Solo landed in the Falcon, and Deckard said, "Not you again!" "This guy is a Replicant", Han told Book. Book replied, "Is that why he looks like us?" "Probably, I think they based him on me." Deckard said, "What makes you think that?" "Because I was there first." Book said, "Wait, so what does that make me?" "An Oscar nominee?" "Oh yeah," said Book, with a smile on his face, and then asked if they could leave to find the replicant. "How many Replicants do you need?" "You said you were looking for a Replicant in Amish country, so I assume one," said Book. "Well we've already got one here." Harrison indicated Deckard. Book said, "This is confusing as hell!" and got in the car with Deckard and drove off. "What was your name again?" Deckard asked Book. "Wasn't it Cooke or something?"
Old 08-17-2020, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sam Cooke was sitting in his office when Deckard walked in. Potatoes were falling from the sky when Deckard walked in. Book asked where the hell the potatoes were coming from. "Hell", Deckard told him. Cooke got up and asked Deckard what he wanted. Deckard said, "We've got another replicant on the loose. Reports came from Colonial Williamsburg. It might be hiding out with the Amish." "That's not a Replicant, that's your human double!" "What are you talking about?" Deckard asked. "How should I know? The scriptwriter wrote it." "The scriptwriter is Irish, so they're used to writing incredibly depressing stuff," said Cooke. "Have you read Angela's Ashes?" "Angela's asses?" "Obviously not," Cooke said. He got up and walked Deckard out of his office to his car downstairs. "I apologize if mine can't fly." "Who the hell is Sam Cooke anyway?" asked Deckard. "I'm a Philadelphia cop, that's who," said Cooke. Book explained to Deckard that a year earlier he had hidden out among the Amish of Pennsylvania Dutch country in Colonial Williamsburg while investigating corruption within his own precinct. "No, that's John Book." Deckard told him. "That's a typo," Book said. "Let's just get in the car," he said as they got in and drove off. "Oh so now you know who you are?" "I got distracted," said Book. "Now let's go find your Amish replicant." Han Solo landed in the Falcon, and Deckard said, "Not you again!" "This guy is a Replicant", Han told Book. Book replied, "Is that why he looks like us?" "Probably, I think they based him on me." Deckard said, "What makes you think that?" "Because I was there first." Book said, "Wait, so what does that make me?" "An Oscar nominee?" "Oh yeah," said Book, with a smile on his face, and then asked if they could leave to find the replicant. "How many Replicants do you need?" "You said you were looking for a Replicant in Amish country, so I assume one," said Book. "Well we've already got one here." Harrison indicated Deckard. Book said, "This is confusing as hell!" and got in the car with Deckard and drove off. "What was your name again?" Deckard asked Book. "Wasn't it Cooke or something?" "Book," Book repeated. "I was a fan of the singer Sam Cooke when I was younger, so maybe that's who you're thinking of."
Old 08-18-2020, 08:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sam Cooke was sitting in his office when Deckard walked in. Potatoes were falling from the sky when Deckard walked in. Book asked where the hell the potatoes were coming from. "Hell", Deckard told him. Cooke got up and asked Deckard what he wanted. Deckard said, "We've got another replicant on the loose. Reports came from Colonial Williamsburg. It might be hiding out with the Amish." "That's not a Replicant, that's your human double!" "What are you talking about?" Deckard asked. "How should I know? The scriptwriter wrote it." "The scriptwriter is Irish, so they're used to writing incredibly depressing stuff," said Cooke. "Have you read Angela's Ashes?" "Angela's asses?" "Obviously not," Cooke said. He got up and walked Deckard out of his office to his car downstairs. "I apologize if mine can't fly." "Who the hell is Sam Cooke anyway?" asked Deckard. "I'm a Philadelphia cop, that's who," said Cooke. Book explained to Deckard that a year earlier he had hidden out among the Amish of Pennsylvania Dutch country in Colonial Williamsburg while investigating corruption within his own precinct. "No, that's John Book." Deckard told him. "That's a typo," Book said. "Let's just get in the car," he said as they got in and drove off. "Oh so now you know who you are?" "I got distracted," said Book. "Now let's go find your Amish replicant." Han Solo landed in the Falcon, and Deckard said, "Not you again!" "This guy is a Replicant", Han told Book. Book replied, "Is that why he looks like us?" "Probably, I think they based him on me." Deckard said, "What makes you think that?" "Because I was there first." Book said, "Wait, so what does that make me?" "An Oscar nominee?" "Oh yeah," said Book, with a smile on his face, and then asked if they could leave to find the replicant. "How many Replicants do you need?" "You said you were looking for a Replicant in Amish country, so I assume one," said Book. "Well we've already got one here." Harrison indicated Deckard. Book said, "This is confusing as hell!" and got in the car with Deckard and drove off. "What was your name again?" Deckard asked Book. "Wasn't it Cooke or something?" "Book," Book repeated. "I was a fan of the singer Sam Cooke when I was younger, so maybe that's who you're thinking of." "Too many cooks spoil the broth."
Old 08-18-2020, 06:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sam Cooke was sitting in his office when Deckard walked in. Potatoes were falling from the sky when Deckard walked in. Book asked where the hell the potatoes were coming from. "Hell", Deckard told him. Cooke got up and asked Deckard what he wanted. Deckard said, "We've got another replicant on the loose. Reports came from Colonial Williamsburg. It might be hiding out with the Amish." "That's not a Replicant, that's your human double!" "What are you talking about?" Deckard asked. "How should I know? The scriptwriter wrote it." "The scriptwriter is Irish, so they're used to writing incredibly depressing stuff," said Cooke. "Have you read Angela's Ashes?" "Angela's asses?" "Obviously not," Cooke said. He got up and walked Deckard out of his office to his car downstairs. "I apologize if mine can't fly." "Who the hell is Sam Cooke anyway?" asked Deckard. "I'm a Philadelphia cop, that's who," said Cooke. Book explained to Deckard that a year earlier he had hidden out among the Amish of Pennsylvania Dutch country in Colonial Williamsburg while investigating corruption within his own precinct. "No, that's John Book." Deckard told him. "That's a typo," Book said. "Let's just get in the car," he said as they got in and drove off. "Oh so now you know who you are?" "I got distracted," said Book. "Now let's go find your Amish replicant." Han Solo landed in the Falcon, and Deckard said, "Not you again!" "This guy is a Replicant", Han told Book. Book replied, "Is that why he looks like us?" "Probably, I think they based him on me." Deckard said, "What makes you think that?" "Because I was there first." Book said, "Wait, so what does that make me?" "An Oscar nominee?" "Oh yeah," said Book, with a smile on his face, and then asked if they could leave to find the replicant. "How many Replicants do you need?" "You said you were looking for a Replicant in Amish country, so I assume one," said Book. "Well we've already got one here." Harrison indicated Deckard. Book said, "This is confusing as hell!" and got in the car with Deckard and drove off. "What was your name again?" Deckard asked Book. "Wasn't it Cooke or something?" "Book," Book repeated. "I was a fan of the singer Sam Cooke when I was younger, so maybe that's who you're thinking of." "Too many cooks spoil the broth." Book agreed and continued to drive until the entered Colonial Williamsburg. When they got to Amish country,
Old 08-19-2020, 02:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sam Cooke was sitting in his office when Deckard walked in. Potatoes were falling from the sky when Deckard walked in. Book asked where the hell the potatoes were coming from. "Hell", Deckard told him. Cooke got up and asked Deckard what he wanted. Deckard said, "We've got another replicant on the loose. Reports came from Colonial Williamsburg. It might be hiding out with the Amish." "That's not a Replicant, that's your human double!" "What are you talking about?" Deckard asked. "How should I know? The scriptwriter wrote it." "The scriptwriter is Irish, so they're used to writing incredibly depressing stuff," said Cooke. "Have you read Angela's Ashes?" "Angela's asses?" "Obviously not," Cooke said. He got up and walked Deckard out of his office to his car downstairs. "I apologize if mine can't fly." "Who the hell is Sam Cooke anyway?" asked Deckard. "I'm a Philadelphia cop, that's who," said Cooke. Book explained to Deckard that a year earlier he had hidden out among the Amish of Pennsylvania Dutch country in Colonial Williamsburg while investigating corruption within his own precinct. "No, that's John Book." Deckard told him. "That's a typo," Book said. "Let's just get in the car," he said as they got in and drove off. "Oh so now you know who you are?" "I got distracted," said Book. "Now let's go find your Amish replicant." Han Solo landed in the Falcon, and Deckard said, "Not you again!" "This guy is a Replicant", Han told Book. Book replied, "Is that why he looks like us?" "Probably, I think they based him on me." Deckard said, "What makes you think that?" "Because I was there first." Book said, "Wait, so what does that make me?" "An Oscar nominee?" "Oh yeah," said Book, with a smile on his face, and then asked if they could leave to find the replicant. "How many Replicants do you need?" "You said you were looking for a Replicant in Amish country, so I assume one," said Book. "Well we've already got one here." Harrison indicated Deckard. Book said, "This is confusing as hell!" and got in the car with Deckard and drove off. "What was your name again?" Deckard asked Book. "Wasn't it Cooke or something?" "Book," Book repeated. "I was a fan of the singer Sam Cooke when I was younger, so maybe that's who you're thinking of." "Too many cooks spoil the broth." Book agreed and continued to drive until the entered Colonial Williamsburg. When they got to Amish country, Jack Nicholson was there investigating his Amish ancestors.
Old 08-19-2020, 03:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sam Cooke was sitting in his office when Deckard walked in. Potatoes were falling from the sky when Deckard walked in. Book asked where the hell the potatoes were coming from. "Hell", Deckard told him. Cooke got up and asked Deckard what he wanted. Deckard said, "We've got another replicant on the loose. Reports came from Colonial Williamsburg. It might be hiding out with the Amish." "That's not a Replicant, that's your human double!" "What are you talking about?" Deckard asked. "How should I know? The scriptwriter wrote it." "The scriptwriter is Irish, so they're used to writing incredibly depressing stuff," said Cooke. "Have you read Angela's Ashes?" "Angela's asses?" "Obviously not," Cooke said. He got up and walked Deckard out of his office to his car downstairs. "I apologize if mine can't fly." "Who the hell is Sam Cooke anyway?" asked Deckard. "I'm a Philadelphia cop, that's who," said Cooke. Book explained to Deckard that a year earlier he had hidden out among the Amish of Pennsylvania Dutch country in Colonial Williamsburg while investigating corruption within his own precinct. "No, that's John Book." Deckard told him. "That's a typo," Book said. "Let's just get in the car," he said as they got in and drove off. "Oh so now you know who you are?" "I got distracted," said Book. "Now let's go find your Amish replicant." Han Solo landed in the Falcon, and Deckard said, "Not you again!" "This guy is a Replicant", Han told Book. Book replied, "Is that why he looks like us?" "Probably, I think they based him on me." Deckard said, "What makes you think that?" "Because I was there first." Book said, "Wait, so what does that make me?" "An Oscar nominee?" "Oh yeah," said Book, with a smile on his face, and then asked if they could leave to find the replicant. "How many Replicants do you need?" "You said you were looking for a Replicant in Amish country, so I assume one," said Book. "Well we've already got one here." Harrison indicated Deckard. Book said, "This is confusing as hell!" and got in the car with Deckard and drove off. "What was your name again?" Deckard asked Book. "Wasn't it Cooke or something?" "Book," Book repeated. "I was a fan of the singer Sam Cooke when I was younger, so maybe that's who you're thinking of." "Too many cooks spoil the broth." Book agreed and continued to drive until the entered Colonial Williamsburg. When they got to Amish country, Jack Nicholson was there investigating his Amish ancestors. "What the hell is he doing there?" Book said.
Old 08-20-2020, 03:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sam Cooke was sitting in his office when Deckard walked in. Potatoes were falling from the sky when Deckard walked in. Book asked where the hell the potatoes were coming from. "Hell", Deckard told him. Cooke got up and asked Deckard what he wanted. Deckard said, "We've got another replicant on the loose. Reports came from Colonial Williamsburg. It might be hiding out with the Amish." "That's not a Replicant, that's your human double!" "What are you talking about?" Deckard asked. "How should I know? The scriptwriter wrote it." "The scriptwriter is Irish, so they're used to writing incredibly depressing stuff," said Cooke. "Have you read Angela's Ashes?" "Angela's asses?" "Obviously not," Cooke said. He got up and walked Deckard out of his office to his car downstairs. "I apologize if mine can't fly." "Who the hell is Sam Cooke anyway?" asked Deckard. "I'm a Philadelphia cop, that's who," said Cooke. Book explained to Deckard that a year earlier he had hidden out among the Amish of Pennsylvania Dutch country in Colonial Williamsburg while investigating corruption within his own precinct. "No, that's John Book." Deckard told him. "That's a typo," Book said. "Let's just get in the car," he said as they got in and drove off. "Oh so now you know who you are?" "I got distracted," said Book. "Now let's go find your Amish replicant." Han Solo landed in the Falcon, and Deckard said, "Not you again!" "This guy is a Replicant", Han told Book. Book replied, "Is that why he looks like us?" "Probably, I think they based him on me." Deckard said, "What makes you think that?" "Because I was there first." Book said, "Wait, so what does that make me?" "An Oscar nominee?" "Oh yeah," said Book, with a smile on his face, and then asked if they could leave to find the replicant. "How many Replicants do you need?" "You said you were looking for a Replicant in Amish country, so I assume one," said Book. "Well we've already got one here." Harrison indicated Deckard. Book said, "This is confusing as hell!" and got in the car with Deckard and drove off. "What was your name again?" Deckard asked Book. "Wasn't it Cooke or something?" "Book," Book repeated. "I was a fan of the singer Sam Cooke when I was younger, so maybe that's who you're thinking of." "Too many cooks spoil the broth." Book agreed and continued to drive until the entered Colonial Williamsburg. When they got to Amish country, Jack Nicholson was there investigating his Amish ancestors. "What the hell is he doing there?" Book said. And Jack Nicholson said "Here's Johnny!"
Old 08-20-2020, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sam Cooke was sitting in his office when Deckard walked in. Potatoes were falling from the sky when Deckard walked in. Book asked where the hell the potatoes were coming from. "Hell", Deckard told him. Cooke got up and asked Deckard what he wanted. Deckard said, "We've got another replicant on the loose. Reports came from Colonial Williamsburg. It might be hiding out with the Amish." "That's not a Replicant, that's your human double!" "What are you talking about?" Deckard asked. "How should I know? The scriptwriter wrote it." "The scriptwriter is Irish, so they're used to writing incredibly depressing stuff," said Cooke. "Have you read Angela's Ashes?" "Angela's asses?" "Obviously not," Cooke said. He got up and walked Deckard out of his office to his car downstairs. "I apologize if mine can't fly." "Who the hell is Sam Cooke anyway?" asked Deckard. "I'm a Philadelphia cop, that's who," said Cooke. Book explained to Deckard that a year earlier he had hidden out among the Amish of Pennsylvania Dutch country in Colonial Williamsburg while investigating corruption within his own precinct. "No, that's John Book." Deckard told him. "That's a typo," Book said. "Let's just get in the car," he said as they got in and drove off. "Oh so now you know who you are?" "I got distracted," said Book. "Now let's go find your Amish replicant." Han Solo landed in the Falcon, and Deckard said, "Not you again!" "This guy is a Replicant", Han told Book. Book replied, "Is that why he looks like us?" "Probably, I think they based him on me." Deckard said, "What makes you think that?" "Because I was there first." Book said, "Wait, so what does that make me?" "An Oscar nominee?" "Oh yeah," said Book, with a smile on his face, and then asked if they could leave to find the replicant. "How many Replicants do you need?" "You said you were looking for a Replicant in Amish country, so I assume one," said Book. "Well we've already got one here." Harrison indicated Deckard. Book said, "This is confusing as hell!" and got in the car with Deckard and drove off. "What was your name again?" Deckard asked Book. "Wasn't it Cooke or something?" "Book," Book repeated. "I was a fan of the singer Sam Cooke when I was younger, so maybe that's who you're thinking of." "Too many cooks spoil the broth." Book agreed and continued to drive until the entered Colonial Williamsburg. When they got to Amish country, Jack Nicholson was there investigating his Amish ancestors. "What the hell is he doing there?" Book said. And Jack Nicholson said "Here's Johnny!" Deckard pulled out his PKD M2019 Detective Special and aimed it at Nicholson, but Book stopped him. "What are you doing?
Old 09-06-2020, 03:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sam Cooke was sitting in his office when Deckard walked in. Potatoes were falling from the sky when Deckard walked in. Book asked where the hell the potatoes were coming from. "Hell", Deckard told him. Cooke got up and asked Deckard what he wanted. Deckard said, "We've got another replicant on the loose. Reports came from Colonial Williamsburg. It might be hiding out with the Amish." "That's not a Replicant, that's your human double!" "What are you talking about?" Deckard asked. "How should I know? The scriptwriter wrote it." "The scriptwriter is Irish, so they're used to writing incredibly depressing stuff," said Cooke. "Have you read Angela's Ashes?" "Angela's asses?" "Obviously not," Cooke said. He got up and walked Deckard out of his office to his car downstairs. "I apologize if mine can't fly." "Who the hell is Sam Cooke anyway?" asked Deckard. "I'm a Philadelphia cop, that's who," said Cooke. Book explained to Deckard that a year earlier he had hidden out among the Amish of Pennsylvania Dutch country in Colonial Williamsburg while investigating corruption within his own precinct. "No, that's John Book." Deckard told him. "That's a typo," Book said. "Let's just get in the car," he said as they got in and drove off. "Oh so now you know who you are?" "I got distracted," said Book. "Now let's go find your Amish replicant." Han Solo landed in the Falcon, and Deckard said, "Not you again!" "This guy is a Replicant", Han told Book. Book replied, "Is that why he looks like us?" "Probably, I think they based him on me." Deckard said, "What makes you think that?" "Because I was there first." Book said, "Wait, so what does that make me?" "An Oscar nominee?" "Oh yeah," said Book, with a smile on his face, and then asked if they could leave to find the replicant. "How many Replicants do you need?" "You said you were looking for a Replicant in Amish country, so I assume one," said Book. "Well we've already got one here." Harrison indicated Deckard. Book said, "This is confusing as hell!" and got in the car with Deckard and drove off. "What was your name again?" Deckard asked Book. "Wasn't it Cooke or something?" "Book," Book repeated. "I was a fan of the singer Sam Cooke when I was younger, so maybe that's who you're thinking of." "Too many cooks spoil the broth." Book agreed and continued to drive until the entered Colonial Williamsburg. When they got to Amish country, Jack Nicholson was there investigating his Amish ancestors. "What the hell is he doing there?" Book said. And Jack Nicholson said "Here's Johnny!" Deckard pulled out his PKD M2019 Detective Special and aimed it at Nicholson, but Book stopped him. "What are you doing? "Shooting the Joker!"
Old 09-06-2020, 05:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sam Cooke was sitting in his office when Deckard walked in. Potatoes were falling from the sky when Deckard walked in. Book asked where the hell the potatoes were coming from. "Hell", Deckard told him. Cooke got up and asked Deckard what he wanted. Deckard said, "We've got another replicant on the loose. Reports came from Colonial Williamsburg. It might be hiding out with the Amish." "That's not a Replicant, that's your human double!" "What are you talking about?" Deckard asked. "How should I know? The scriptwriter wrote it." "The scriptwriter is Irish, so they're used to writing incredibly depressing stuff," said Cooke. "Have you read Angela's Ashes?" "Angela's asses?" "Obviously not," Cooke said. He got up and walked Deckard out of his office to his car downstairs. "I apologize if mine can't fly." "Who the hell is Sam Cooke anyway?" asked Deckard. "I'm a Philadelphia cop, that's who," said Cooke. Book explained to Deckard that a year earlier he had hidden out among the Amish of Pennsylvania Dutch country in Colonial Williamsburg while investigating corruption within his own precinct. "No, that's John Book." Deckard told him. "That's a typo," Book said. "Let's just get in the car," he said as they got in and drove off. "Oh so now you know who you are?" "I got distracted," said Book. "Now let's go find your Amish replicant." Han Solo landed in the Falcon, and Deckard said, "Not you again!" "This guy is a Replicant", Han told Book. Book replied, "Is that why he looks like us?" "Probably, I think they based him on me." Deckard said, "What makes you think that?" "Because I was there first." Book said, "Wait, so what does that make me?" "An Oscar nominee?" "Oh yeah," said Book, with a smile on his face, and then asked if they could leave to find the replicant. "How many Replicants do you need?" "You said you were looking for a Replicant in Amish country, so I assume one," said Book. "Well we've already got one here." Harrison indicated Deckard. Book said, "This is confusing as hell!" and got in the car with Deckard and drove off. "What was your name again?" Deckard asked Book. "Wasn't it Cooke or something?" "Book," Book repeated. "I was a fan of the singer Sam Cooke when I was younger, so maybe that's who you're thinking of." "Too many cooks spoil the broth." Book agreed and continued to drive until the entered Colonial Williamsburg. When they got to Amish country, Jack Nicholson was there investigating his Amish ancestors. "What the hell is he doing there?" Book said. And Jack Nicholson said "Here's Johnny!" Deckard pulled out his PKD M2019 Detective Special and aimed it at Nicholson, but Book stopped him. "What are you doing? "Shooting the Joker!" Deckard shot the Joker and
Old 09-07-2020, 12:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sam Cooke was sitting in his office when Deckard walked in. Potatoes were falling from the sky when Deckard walked in. Book asked where the hell the potatoes were coming from. "Hell", Deckard told him. Cooke got up and asked Deckard what he wanted. Deckard said, "We've got another replicant on the loose. Reports came from Colonial Williamsburg. It might be hiding out with the Amish." "That's not a Replicant, that's your human double!" "What are you talking about?" Deckard asked. "How should I know? The scriptwriter wrote it." "The scriptwriter is Irish, so they're used to writing incredibly depressing stuff," said Cooke. "Have you read Angela's Ashes?" "Angela's asses?" "Obviously not," Cooke said. He got up and walked Deckard out of his office to his car downstairs. "I apologize if mine can't fly." "Who the hell is Sam Cooke anyway?" asked Deckard. "I'm a Philadelphia cop, that's who," said Cooke. Book explained to Deckard that a year earlier he had hidden out among the Amish of Pennsylvania Dutch country in Colonial Williamsburg while investigating corruption within his own precinct. "No, that's John Book." Deckard told him. "That's a typo," Book said. "Let's just get in the car," he said as they got in and drove off. "Oh so now you know who you are?" "I got distracted," said Book. "Now let's go find your Amish replicant." Han Solo landed in the Falcon, and Deckard said, "Not you again!" "This guy is a Replicant", Han told Book. Book replied, "Is that why he looks like us?" "Probably, I think they based him on me." Deckard said, "What makes you think that?" "Because I was there first." Book said, "Wait, so what does that make me?" "An Oscar nominee?" "Oh yeah," said Book, with a smile on his face, and then asked if they could leave to find the replicant. "How many Replicants do you need?" "You said you were looking for a Replicant in Amish country, so I assume one," said Book. "Well we've already got one here." Harrison indicated Deckard. Book said, "This is confusing as hell!" and got in the car with Deckard and drove off. "What was your name again?" Deckard asked Book. "Wasn't it Cooke or something?" "Book," Book repeated. "I was a fan of the singer Sam Cooke when I was younger, so maybe that's who you're thinking of." "Too many cooks spoil the broth." Book agreed and continued to drive until the entered Colonial Williamsburg. When they got to Amish country, Jack Nicholson was there investigating his Amish ancestors. "What the hell is he doing there?" Book said. And Jack Nicholson said "Here's Johnny!" Deckard pulled out his PKD M2019 Detective Special and aimed it at Nicholson, but Book stopped him. "What are you doing? "Shooting the Joker!" Deckard shot the Joker and farted out daffodils.
Old 09-07-2020, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sam Cooke was sitting in his office when Deckard walked in. Potatoes were falling from the sky when Deckard walked in. Book asked where the hell the potatoes were coming from. "Hell", Deckard told him. Cooke got up and asked Deckard what he wanted. Deckard said, "We've got another replicant on the loose. Reports came from Colonial Williamsburg. It might be hiding out with the Amish." "That's not a Replicant, that's your human double!" "What are you talking about?" Deckard asked. "How should I know? The scriptwriter wrote it." "The scriptwriter is Irish, so they're used to writing incredibly depressing stuff," said Cooke. "Have you read Angela's Ashes?" "Angela's asses?" "Obviously not," Cooke said. He got up and walked Deckard out of his office to his car downstairs. "I apologize if mine can't fly." "Who the hell is Sam Cooke anyway?" asked Deckard. "I'm a Philadelphia cop, that's who," said Cooke. Book explained to Deckard that a year earlier he had hidden out among the Amish of Pennsylvania Dutch country in Colonial Williamsburg while investigating corruption within his own precinct. "No, that's John Book." Deckard told him. "That's a typo," Book said. "Let's just get in the car," he said as they got in and drove off. "Oh so now you know who you are?" "I got distracted," said Book. "Now let's go find your Amish replicant." Han Solo landed in the Falcon, and Deckard said, "Not you again!" "This guy is a Replicant", Han told Book. Book replied, "Is that why he looks like us?" "Probably, I think they based him on me." Deckard said, "What makes you think that?" "Because I was there first." Book said, "Wait, so what does that make me?" "An Oscar nominee?" "Oh yeah," said Book, with a smile on his face, and then asked if they could leave to find the replicant. "How many Replicants do you need?" "You said you were looking for a Replicant in Amish country, so I assume one," said Book. "Well we've already got one here." Harrison indicated Deckard. Book said, "This is confusing as hell!" and got in the car with Deckard and drove off. "What was your name again?" Deckard asked Book. "Wasn't it Cooke or something?" "Book," Book repeated. "I was a fan of the singer Sam Cooke when I was younger, so maybe that's who you're thinking of." "Too many cooks spoil the broth." Book agreed and continued to drive until the entered Colonial Williamsburg. When they got to Amish country, Jack Nicholson was there investigating his Amish ancestors. "What the hell is he doing there?" Book said. And Jack Nicholson said "Here's Johnny!" Deckard pulled out his PKD M2019 Detective Special and aimed it at Nicholson, but Book stopped him. "What are you doing? "Shooting the Joker!" Deckard shot the Joker and farted out daffodils. "Okay, I'm impressed. Now can we go find the replicant?" Book said.
Old 09-08-2020, 07:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sam Cooke was sitting in his office when Deckard walked in. Potatoes were falling from the sky when Deckard walked in. Book asked where the hell the potatoes were coming from. "Hell", Deckard told him. Cooke got up and asked Deckard what he wanted. Deckard said, "We've got another replicant on the loose. Reports came from Colonial Williamsburg. It might be hiding out with the Amish." "That's not a Replicant, that's your human double!" "What are you talking about?" Deckard asked. "How should I know? The scriptwriter wrote it." "The scriptwriter is Irish, so they're used to writing incredibly depressing stuff," said Cooke. "Have you read Angela's Ashes?" "Angela's asses?" "Obviously not," Cooke said. He got up and walked Deckard out of his office to his car downstairs. "I apologize if mine can't fly." "Who the hell is Sam Cooke anyway?" asked Deckard. "I'm a Philadelphia cop, that's who," said Cooke. Book explained to Deckard that a year earlier he had hidden out among the Amish of Pennsylvania Dutch country in Colonial Williamsburg while investigating corruption within his own precinct. "No, that's John Book." Deckard told him. "That's a typo," Book said. "Let's just get in the car," he said as they got in and drove off. "Oh so now you know who you are?" "I got distracted," said Book. "Now let's go find your Amish replicant." Han Solo landed in the Falcon, and Deckard said, "Not you again!" "This guy is a Replicant", Han told Book. Book replied, "Is that why he looks like us?" "Probably, I think they based him on me." Deckard said, "What makes you think that?" "Because I was there first." Book said, "Wait, so what does that make me?" "An Oscar nominee?" "Oh yeah," said Book, with a smile on his face, and then asked if they could leave to find the replicant. "How many Replicants do you need?" "You said you were looking for a Replicant in Amish country, so I assume one," said Book. "Well we've already got one here." Harrison indicated Deckard. Book said, "This is confusing as hell!" and got in the car with Deckard and drove off. "What was your name again?" Deckard asked Book. "Wasn't it Cooke or something?" "Book," Book repeated. "I was a fan of the singer Sam Cooke when I was younger, so maybe that's who you're thinking of." "Too many cooks spoil the broth." Book agreed and continued to drive until the entered Colonial Williamsburg. When they got to Amish country, Jack Nicholson was there investigating his Amish ancestors. "What the hell is he doing there?" Book said. And Jack Nicholson said "Here's Johnny!" Deckard pulled out his PKD M2019 Detective Special and aimed it at Nicholson, but Book stopped him. "What are you doing? "Shooting the Joker!" Deckard shot the Joker and farted out daffodils. "Okay, I'm impressed. Now can we go find the replicant?" Book said. "Weren't you Sam Cok?" inquired Deckard.
Old 09-08-2020, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sam Cooke was sitting in his office when Deckard walked in. Potatoes were falling from the sky when Deckard walked in. Book asked where the hell the potatoes were coming from. "Hell", Deckard told him. Cooke got up and asked Deckard what he wanted. Deckard said, "We've got another replicant on the loose. Reports came from Colonial Williamsburg. It might be hiding out with the Amish." "That's not a Replicant, that's your human double!" "What are you talking about?" Deckard asked. "How should I know? The scriptwriter wrote it." "The scriptwriter is Irish, so they're used to writing incredibly depressing stuff," said Cooke. "Have you read Angela's Ashes?" "Angela's asses?" "Obviously not," Cooke said. He got up and walked Deckard out of his office to his car downstairs. "I apologize if mine can't fly." "Who the hell is Sam Cooke anyway?" asked Deckard. "I'm a Philadelphia cop, that's who," said Cooke. Book explained to Deckard that a year earlier he had hidden out among the Amish of Pennsylvania Dutch country in Colonial Williamsburg while investigating corruption within his own precinct. "No, that's John Book." Deckard told him. "That's a typo," Book said. "Let's just get in the car," he said as they got in and drove off. "Oh so now you know who you are?" "I got distracted," said Book. "Now let's go find your Amish replicant." Han Solo landed in the Falcon, and Deckard said, "Not you again!" "This guy is a Replicant", Han told Book. Book replied, "Is that why he looks like us?" "Probably, I think they based him on me." Deckard said, "What makes you think that?" "Because I was there first." Book said, "Wait, so what does that make me?" "An Oscar nominee?" "Oh yeah," said Book, with a smile on his face, and then asked if they could leave to find the replicant. "How many Replicants do you need?" "You said you were looking for a Replicant in Amish country, so I assume one," said Book. "Well we've already got one here." Harrison indicated Deckard. Book said, "This is confusing as hell!" and got in the car with Deckard and drove off. "What was your name again?" Deckard asked Book. "Wasn't it Cooke or something?" "Book," Book repeated. "I was a fan of the singer Sam Cooke when I was younger, so maybe that's who you're thinking of." "Too many cooks spoil the broth." Book agreed and continued to drive until the entered Colonial Williamsburg. When they got to Amish country, Jack Nicholson was there investigating his Amish ancestors. "What the hell is he doing there?" Book said. And Jack Nicholson said "Here's Johnny!" Deckard pulled out his PKD M2019 Detective Special and aimed it at Nicholson, but Book stopped him. "What are you doing? "Shooting the Joker!" Deckard shot the Joker and farted out daffodils. "Okay, I'm impressed. Now can we go find the replicant?" Book said. "Weren't you Sam Cok?" inquired Deckard. "Are you still on that?" Book replied.