Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2018, 07:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I can totally see that happening. They'll stay together for the kids for a while, which is rarely a good idea as it rarely works out long term.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 10-21-2018, 08:04 PM
Moderator Manager

Right now their marriage is broken. I'm really all for them fixing it but their priority right now is Cal.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 10-21-2018, 08:36 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Right now their marriage is broken. I'm really all for them fixing it but their priority right now is Cal.
I'm not even sure what supposedly isn't working. Ben came back and absolutely nothing had changed for him. His family means everything to him, he told Grace that nothing has changed. He loves her as much or more than he has for the 15 years he has known her. He supports her almost to a fault. She spent the insurance money and instead of being upset, he figured out a way for her to keep her business. He even complemented her sandwich.
Old 10-22-2018, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

He's a good guy. It's not working because she doesn't seem as invested as him.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 10-23-2018, 06:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^Agreed.
Old 10-23-2018, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Grace doesn't seem to care for either of her men all that much.
Old 10-23-2018, 03:58 PM
Elite Fan

I did not get the feeling that Danny was some great love. More the guy who pulled her out of the fire after she lost Cal and Ben. And she was just someone he found after his wife died.

I think Grace is still angry at Ben for taking that later flight, and putting them in this situation.

That said, I honestly do not care that much about the romance. I just love the family dynamics of the 5 of them in the house. So I want Ben and Grace staying together.
Old 10-24-2018, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Danny seemed more like a rebound to me, someone that would take care of her because she was vulnerable and raw and unable to take care of herself.

She probably is. As if he could have predicted the unpredictable.

Is it bad that I want them to stay together for Michaela? From that one scene we got in the pilot, I think Grace is generally good for Michaela, and if she and Ben separate, there's no chance of that continuing.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 10-24-2018, 12:25 PM
Elite Fan

I want them together because I think Athena plays well off Josh. And the one scene with Melissa was intriguing. So I do not think it is weird. I am not that chuffed either way about romance but if Grace and Ben split, not much reason for Athena to really be around other than to fight with Ben over the kids.
Old 10-24-2018, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I just think Michaela really needs some stability right now, and Ben and Grace are her best chance at that. She seems so lost and needs to be able to lean on her family, but she can't do that while Grace is so indecisive and Olive is unsettled and as a result needs Ben so much.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 10-24-2018, 12:49 PM
Elite Fan

You are right about that. Ben is too busy trying to piece them together that he is not much help.

I like the little friendship with Saanvi she had in 4.
Old 10-24-2018, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

He's spread so thin that someone is always going to fall through the cracks, and considering Olive and Cal must always come first and Grace seems too all over the place right now, more often than not, that's going to be Michaela. I think Grace right now has more chance of sorting herself out soon than Michaela does, though, and she could be a great source of support, as well as Ben, once she has. I think last night showed that Ben and Mick's dad isn't exactly the best option after that bad advice, and it's not as if she can go to Lourdes about everything now, even though Lourdes wants her to talk to her.

I really want something to come of that friendship. The more connected Saanvi gets to the Stones, the better, imo. I really love her.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 10-24-2018, 08:29 PM
Moderator Manager

I agree, I only want them together because Athena and Josh are good together. I just want Danny out of the picture. Maybe a scene where Grace says she made a mistake, he was a rebound and the love of her life is back so adios. But we're not getting any of that.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 10-25-2018, 03:50 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
I agree, I only want them together because Athena and Josh are good together. I just want Danny out of the picture. Maybe a scene where Grace says she made a mistake, he was a rebound and the love of her life is back so adios. But we're not getting any of that.
That is exactly what I want.

But I would just settle for Danny gone.
Old 10-25-2018, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I really hope he isn't around for long, and that as Olive starts to feel more secure her attachment to Danny gets weaker.

Leigh Tumblr