Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2018, 10:22 AM
Master Fan

Ugh, I love them.

Source
Old 12-07-2018, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I feel like I could at some point. Like them right now, though.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 12-07-2018, 02:04 PM
Elite Fan

As long as he is still married, I just cannot with them. I see the potential. But no. Maybe someday.

Sigh. This show has too many adulterous ships. All three of the popular ones are at least.
Old 12-07-2018, 02:18 PM
Master Fan

I see where you guys are coming from but I'm not judging the relationships on this show on a normal spectrum just b/c what happened to them is so abnormal.

In Michaela's mind/world, she was just with Jared a short while ago..she was about to say yes to his proposal and was planning on spending the rest of her life with him and then in one moment, everything is different.

Married people get divorced all the time, I'm not saying it's right but in this situation I could understand if Jared wanted to get a divorce from Lourdes and marry the person who he asked the first time.
Old 12-07-2018, 02:27 PM
Elite Fan

If he did tell her and divorce her. Right now, Lourdes thinks they are planning on starting a family. Until it’s completely over, and he’s officially divorced, I just cannot ship them romantically. I do enjoy their friendship.

I am their with Benvi too. Just like their friendship because Ben is married. Even if he is separated, he is still married.

And well, I loathe Danny, so not behind him and Grace at all. He should not get to be Dad number 2 to Cal. And live in Ben’s home with Ben’s kids when he is just such a pushy creep. He is one of 3 characters ever on my cannot see anything good about them at all list. I am pushing for Ben and Grace to work out just because I hate Danny that much.
Old 12-07-2018, 02:30 PM
Master Fan

I think it's coming..the story is evolving slowly which I like about this show. So far, neither Michaela or Jared have done anything I consider immoral but I see their connection.
Old 12-07-2018, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

If he had left her the second Michaela had came back everyone would be complaining that Lourdes was a placeholder. Don't think the writers can win here. They're actually handling them right for once, imo, because neither of them have done anything wrong yet. It's rare for writers to do that, and I'm glad because they're certainly getting Ben/Grace all wrong.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 12-07-2018, 02:38 PM
Elite Fan

No. They cannot win with either triangle. Ben/Grace should have ended after 2. But certainly before 4 when she was all over him during the sexy math scene or the date night. She wants Ben and especially physically when he “behaves”, then wants him gone so she can go back to her old life with Danny when he does not. Mixed messages. Or maybe she just wants Ben for physical and financial, and Danny for emotional.

And Jared needs to be very clear with Lourdes soon. Right now he also looks like he wants them both.
Old 12-07-2018, 02:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

The dragging out of Ben/Grace has made me find Ben really boring, tbh. It was a relief when he got a job and was away from her for a bit.

He does Based on the promo there's movement soon, for me, it matters how that comes about, and tbh I'm expecting them to go the wrong way with it.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 12-07-2018, 02:49 PM
Master Fan

I think the almost death moment will be the catalyst that Jared needs to realize that he wants Michaela.

I think he feels loyalty and maybe even love to Lourdes but not the same way he loves Michaela.
Old 12-07-2018, 02:51 PM
Elite Fan

Maybe Ben and Lourdes will get together in a rebound relationship so it is even more soapy.
Old 12-07-2018, 02:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
Maybe Ben and Lourdes will get together in a rebound relationship so it is even more soapy.
I want it for the drama Especially if Lourdes is Michaela's childhood friend and she and Ben have been in the same circles for years in that sense.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 12-07-2018, 02:57 PM
Elite Fan

I just want an interesting story.

And Danny offscreen forever.
Old 12-07-2018, 03:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think whatever happens, we'll get that for sure.

Danny should have been gone at least 7 episodes ago, tbh.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 12-07-2018, 03:09 PM
Master Fan

I guess I'm in the minority but I like Danny just cause I know the actor from another show.

I rather not see Ben and Lourdes..that's too much of keeping it in the family..lol.