Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2019, 08:58 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Do you want to go with the sky blues used in the promotional posters? The sky colours Jaje suggested? Or something else? You may also find something you like here, here, or here

Otherwise if you're just happy for the team to do whatever combination of those based upon the 'sky colours' request & what else has been posted we can do that too
shinebrighterxx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 10:43 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Sorry to respond to myself guys, but we'd really appreciate an answer on what you'd like for the colours as right now we're just guessing & going with our own ideas of what 'sky blues' you'd like. Otherwise we wouldn't be able to work on graphics for your board. As I said in the above post, we can use the blues from the promotional pictures. We can also continue working with however the team interprets 'sky blue' if you're happy for that to happen . It would just be nice to have more of an idea on what you'd like here

Ideally it is helpful for us if you can show us what sort of colours you're thinking if you want to go with something other than the blues from the promotional pictures. What one person sees as 'sky blue' isn't necessarily what another person will see it as. Then you may like certain shades of blue, but not others, ect. There are many possibilities when you just describe colours with words so it is very helpful if we can have a visual confirmation Please & thank you
shinebrighterxx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 12:45 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Manifest

I like the promotional pictures colors or this one
Austenphile is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread