Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2020, 04:10 PM
Elite Fan

[Episode Discussion] 2x1 - “Fasten Your Seatbelt”

As the Stone family reels in the aftermath of a devastating shooting, they're hit with their most foreboding Calling yet, sending Ben on a mission to locate two Flight 828 passengers who have mysteriously gone missing. Grace grapples with her new pregnancy, the Major attempts to tighten her grip on the unwitting Saanvi, all while the clock on the lives of the 828ers continues to tick towards zero. Starring Melissa Roxburgh, Josh Dallas, Athena Karkanis, J.R. Ramirez, Luna Blaise, Jack Messina, Parveen Kaur and Matt Long.
Old 01-06-2020, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

tftnt

Manifest is back

derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | 💚 𝓳𝒶𝒿𝑒
Old 01-07-2020, 07:06 AM
Elite Fan

That ending!!

Will post more thoughts later.
Old 01-07-2020, 08:33 AM
Master Fan

I just finished watching the premiere.
Spoiler:
Old 01-07-2020, 07:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT!!! I haven't seen it yet. I'll be back.
Old 01-08-2020, 08:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

I have posted about the shows premiere on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr.
a meaningful, sane existence
Old 01-08-2020, 11:04 AM
Part-Time Fan

Wasn't a bad start to the season. Once the cliffhanger was revealed it kind of dragged until right before the end and bombs started dropping setting up what would drive the season...Saanvi spilling to the Major, Mick-Zeke-Cal w/shared visions, and VANCE LIVES!!

Michaela being the shooting victim wasn't surprising. She would most affect the canvas. What I found odd is how unnaturally they used Daddy Stone. No dialogue from him at the hospital and he wasn't even the one to see Mick first. I understand Ben but the fact that it look like it was going to be Jared instead of Mick's dad was odd.

Cal is one resourceful kid. He goes wherever the callings take him and gets there safely. His scenes were a viewing pleasure. Zeke's mom I'm sure had questions after he left. "Who's the clairvoyant pint-size Picasso?" lol

The baby drama isn't my thing.

I think I'm going to like the new captain of the precinct. Pushback heightens the drama.

Last edited by MsDeme70; 01-09-2020 at 12:42 PM
Old 01-09-2020, 08:08 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for posting the episode discussion on other social media platforms.

I am relatively spoiled about this season and I had no idea Vance was coming back. Other than the general thought we never saw a body so that was a nice surprise.

The promos pretty much gave away Michaela being the one shot. I think it was the best choice on how it affects all 3 of the involved parties with the guilt going forward.

The shared visions with Cal (and later Zeke) were a neat development. I hope they pursue why these 3.

I also like the realization that a lot more passengers than the 20 who showed up at the hangar or the ones UDS experimented on were having visions.

They did a good job setting up the conflict for Ben between responsibilities to the passengers vs putting his family first. It’s been an ongoing conflict and I feel it will get more before it’s all done.

I hope there’s some payoff for Saanvi and the Major other than her saying she had feelings for Ben.

There’s been some interesting quotes about the baby daddy reveal from the cast. After it’s done I am curious how accurate vs overstated these trades are.

I also hope Olive becoming discouraged about everything has a payoff in a meaty story for her as she’s one of the most underrated characters.

Love the new captain. She has the potential to squash some of Michaela’s use of the Callings to solve cases.

Rather happy with this episode and cannot wait to see where they are going from here.
Old 01-09-2020, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

wow, super episode! They're not running out of ideas, that's for sure!
Old 01-19-2020, 05:58 AM
Elite Fan

x
Old 02-24-2020, 04:23 PM
Elite Fan

x