Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2020, 03:46 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Manifest

[Episode Discussion] 2x05 - “Coordinated Flight”

February 3, 2020 @10pm

When Grace and Cal are involved in a suspicious hit-and-run, Ben is determined to get to the bottom of it. Michaela investigates a brutal attack at the Church of the Believers, but finds her efforts stymied by Adrian's refusal to cooperate. Zeke is tested when he tries to make amends with someone from his past. Guest starring Jared Grimes, Danielle Burgess and Olli Haaskivi.

sneak peek #1, sneak peek #2, sneak peek #3, sneak peek #4 promo pics

Austenphile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 06:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

I watched it last night. I really liked that episode.
I will watch it again later

The end though

Was Jared the leak?
Zeke has a wife?

Ben
derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | ʝ ạ ј ԑ 💚
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 01:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

Flashback Olive and Grace with the fortune teller I like. It really adds to the mythology part of the SL. Those are the FBs I enjoy not the ones from last season related to how Grace/Danny/Olive became a "family". All of that just comes off as so unnecessary now and a waste of time. At any rate the family drama they're facing now works perfectly. Parents terrified because their child is caught-up with a potentially dangerous group of people - a parent's worse nightmare. No wonder Ben hooded-up and went after Adrian.

Glad TJ is with Olive at the church. He is not buying what Adrian is selling. But he clearly sees that she is. Nice touch with him reaching for her hand to show protectiveness. What was up with Isaiah's sinister look during Adrian's speech? He's the believer that got beat up. Is he a plant?

Jared's the leak. I see some saying he's going undercover. But how can he infiltrate the X'ers when they already know he's a cop. Am I missing something? They have him in their pocket now.

Loving Mick and Drea partnership. Manifest's Cagney & Lacey (dating myself there).

Michaela and Zeke continue to be a selling point for me. Zeke so didn't know he and Courtney were still married. He was shocked as I was. lol!

I guess Saanvi was off trying to recreate all her research.

Last edited by MsDeme70; 02-04-2020 at 05:37 PM
MsDeme70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 04:35 PM
Princess Of Themyscira

Quote:
Originally Posted by never broken (View Post)
Was Jared the leak?
As much as I can't stand Jared, I think the leak is the new Captain.
obisgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 04:37 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Manifest

I really enjoyed this episode. I agree the flashbacks tying Grace & Olives time while the plane was missing into the mystery was much better than the missing time flashbacks from last season. They’ve done a much better job incorporating the two of them into the main story. So Young Olive was having Callings while the plane was missing.

I’m hoping Jared is infiltrating the Xers. He was there when the brick was thrown into the Stone home. And he looked really upset that Grace and Cal were targeted. No matter what happens with Michaela, I believe he cares about the rest of the family.

The parents reaction to the “cult” was on point. Manifest is at its best with the family drama when it is about a realistic reaction to an unrealistic situation. All 3 actors were phenomenal in that scene.

Adrian is creeping me out. And Isaiah scares me even more.

I’m liking TJ, Drea and Tamara and how they shake up the dynamics.

So Zeke has a wife. I wonder if he thought they were divorced but she didn’t sign the papers when he “died”

Ben and Grace went thru the ringer with the accident and the worry about the baby. And so cute it’s a girl. I do wonder if that doctor is all she seems. The Callings did not want Grace to have a blood draw at her office, but now she’s run all kinds of tests.

Did not expect Ben to blame everything on Adrian.
Austenphile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 05:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by obisgirl (View Post)
As much as I can't stand Jared, I think the leak is the new Captain.
Or they’re in it together. But the bartender’s brother thanked Jared for the tip. So Jared’s definitely involved. And the brother knows he’s a cop so I’m not sure where the show’s going with this angle. The X’ers wouldn’t be worth their antagonist status if they knowingly reveal their plans to a cop.
MsDeme70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 06:52 PM
Elite Fan

Liked this ep. Lots of stuff happening there at the end! Just WOW!
I do believe Jared is pretending to help the Xers. Not sure if the captain is in on that? I got interrupted while watching and missed a few scenes. But if there are as many attacks going on that we as a viewer did not know about, as Ben showed the others, then the cops would be doing something about it.

I'm not sure about Adrian or Isaiah - but I do agree, they are both scary. I think Isaiah is working for the Major.

I think Ben is supposed to save Olive. I was kinda glad he threatened Adrian but there might be a bigger threat than him-meaning Isaiah.

Loved the hospital scene when Olive was talking to the baby-so sweet.

Cal was in it!!!

Zeke is married??? wth? I do not like this development at all.
HemsyFanatic811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread