Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2018, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

[Episode Discussion] 1x08 - "Point of No Return"

Airs November 19th 2018 @ 10pm

Ben forms an unlikely partnership with Vance in a high-stakes race to locate the missing passengers of Flight 828. Meanwhile, Michaela helps a suicidal passenger who believes he is the Angel of Death, and Cal goes back to school, navigating both his unwanted celebrity and his former friends, who are all now 16 years old.

Promo Photos |

BlondieLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Netflix

Thanks for opening.

After all, what’s more human than the fight for survival?
Karma Police is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 05:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

Thanks for the new thread.
derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | յ ɑ յ ҽ 💚
never broken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 06:53 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Manifest

TFTNT
Austenphile is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 06:55 PM
Moderator Manager

Thanks for opening.

Looking forward to watching this ep.

"I am a queen amongst the Romanies. And I too, am unavailable."
Polly Gray | Peaky Blinders
L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 05:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

Me too. New episode tonight
Old 11-19-2018, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Probably not going to be able to stay up for it.

Old 11-20-2018, 05:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

yeah I fell asleep

but I have it DVRed. I'm gonna watch it later
Old 11-20-2018, 06:38 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Manifest

My favorite episode yet. I like how the past few episodes have had some lighter moments mixed in with the drama.

Ice cream and cookies and reminiscing about their mom. The Stone siblings are the best part of the show.

Cal going back to school had the potential to be so heartbreaking but they went for his reconnecting with his old friends again. Yay for Piper and Kevin just accepting him back even with the age difference. And how sad was his conversation with Ben on the plane about not wanting to be back in NY because that was where he had cancer. And then again being so happy but afraid it would all be taken away from him. That kid deserves the world. And he is not allowed to have more than a few second of normal watching cartoons with his sister before bam the pain hits again.

I liked the date night. It was a bit of normalcy in the midst of this craziness. I know I am in the minority for enjoying them together and wanting them to work everything out but it was nice to get some happiness for them and the kids before it all blows up. Olive was cute giving her mom makeup advice for her date. And we had a little glimpse of their lives before Cal’s illness when they had date nights every Friday.

Ronnie and his fanboying is hilarious. Ben and Vance are the BroTP of my dreams. Loved all their scenes. Ben is a loose canon to protect his son, and Vance has come to respect that enough to throw caution to the wind himself to figure out what is happening. I also love they addressed the earlier friction. And I guess Fiona is good. I feel like something was cut or I missed how she got on the team. They have their own little set of Avengers with Vance, Ben, Saanvi, Fiona and Michaela. And from the promo, Jared is joining them.

Poor Harvey. He really had the weight of the world on him. The scene between him and Michaela was heartbreaking.

I don’t know how I feel about Jared. I 100% agree with Grace that he is requesting to be Michaela’s partner to be close to her, yet he is still planning on starting a family with Lourdes or at least not telling her he does not want it anymore. I feel like I am supposed to root for him and Michaela but I am not there while he is still married.
Austenphile is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Morrison

I liked this episode, too!

The mystery is ramping up ... just wondering when Ben is going to get caught

I liked the date night and I am rooting for Ben and Grace. They really have great chemistry and it was cute how nervous Grace was for the date.

I loved how Cal's friends welcomed him back. I hope we see more of that in the future.

The stuff about the calling seems wrong ... as in I don't think Michaela is right but I understand why she's so worried.

I'm glad Vance is part of the team!
Old 11-20-2018, 09:13 PM
Passionate Fan

I think Grace might be on to something about Jared pushing to be Michaela's partner to stay close to her.

Grace had every right to tell Michaela about Lourdes and Jared trying to have a child. I'm confused though. You don't usually buy a fertility test and a pregnancy test at the same time.

I thought Ben and Grace were cute. She was nervous about the date and she admitted to him that she hadn't been out on the town in a very long time.

I fully expect Ben and Grace's marriage to implode next week though. She's not going to be happy when she finds out he put Cal at risk.

This missing passenger story has me I need the edge of my seat every week.
kristi_adela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 09:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Grace is definitely onto something there, but I kinda think it's out of line for Jared to be doing that. I get that he cares about her/still has feelings for her, but he's married and all he's doing is preventing her from moving on. He's not being fair to Michaela or to Lourdes.

Maybe Lourdes is hoping it'll happen quickly Suggestion that she is at least worried that Jared isn't being honest with her, even if she doesn't already know? Tbh I'm just glad she's not already pregnant. Gives her more chance of surviving the season and means she's not lying about it

I'm still not overly bothered about Ben/Grace, but they were better in this episode.

Ben at work has made him immensely more interesting to me. I feel like I'm constantly waiting for him to get caught and for everything to blow up.

One thing that's bothering me, though. Cal is connected to a missing passenger and Ben knows this, which means on some level he has to know that those doing this experimenting will be very interested in Cal. Why hasn't he asked Grace or his grandfather to take him out of town and make him harder for these people to find? Just because they don't know yet doesn't mean they never will, it's the one thing he's ahead of them on.

Reply   Post New Thread