Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2018, 02:58 PM
Elite Fan

Ben and Michaela are the protagonists so I do feel anywhere the show goes, they won’t be too damaged. Grace already has lots of ill will for her not coming clean right up front. It will be interesting to see if they do keep the marriage together and rehab her character or write her down to recurring mostly offscreen with Danny.

If I had to bet I am 70% Grace leaves Ben for Danny. The 30% only because she becomes tangential to the main story and Athena is number 3 on the call sheet. And I do not know if they would break up both marriages because it is 100% that Lourdes and Jared will end.

Last edited by Austenphile; 10-28-2018 at 04:07 PM
Old 10-28-2018, 03:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Tbh at this point I doubt I'll ever care whether or not Ben/Grace work it out.

Quote:
if Jared cheats with Michaela.
As things are, I'm hopeful that's not going to happen. Ben/Grace/Danny is the messy triangle, so there's a chance that should Jared decide he wants to be with Michaela, he'll go about it the right way.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 10-28-2018, 04:11 PM
Elite Fan

It is pretty obvious I want Grace/Ben to work out. But mostly I want thevtriangle over one way or another. And whether Danny gets his family back or not, I want him off my screen not taking up time for relationships I care about amongs the Stone Family. Like Ben/Michaela, Michaela/Olive, Ben/Olive, Ben/Cal and Olive/Cal. Or even Grace/Michaela, Grace/Olive and Grace/Cal. I see Danny as dead air because I do not care at all about him or his feelings. He is just not important except as an obstacle for Ben. And he was that offscreen. Unless he is a villain. Then he has some purpose being on air.

At least Lourdes has a purpose as Michaela’s former BFF and Jared is at work with her.

Last edited by Austenphile; 10-28-2018 at 04:44 PM
Old 10-29-2018, 06:45 AM
Elite Fan

Sorry everyone about the rants yesterday. I do not like the triangle storyline at all. And because Danny is the only non main cast, he is getting all my anger about it.
Old 10-29-2018, 07:20 AM
Master Fan

Haha, don't be sorry..I've gotten very annoyed at certain tv shows and the best way to deal with is to air it out.

For this show, I'm still getting to know the characters so I'm not deeply affected by what's happening. I'm taking it all in as a general viewer and watching it all without much critique.

The only couple I have any type of feelings for at the moment is Michaela and Jared. This storyline intrigues me and I'm looking forward to finding out if they find their way back to each other.

ETA: I'm also a fan of the twins and their relationship with the adults around them.

Last edited by SweetSymphony; 10-29-2018 at 07:27 AM
Old 10-29-2018, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I totally get the frustration, too. The Ben/Grace/Danny triangle is irritating me, too, albeit for different reasons. I don't care if they end up together or not, but it's making the characters boring for me.

I think of the two couples Michaela and Jared are currently more interesting, but idk if that's more because we're not seeing as much of them in a personal sense. I'm not sure if I want either couple to end up together, tbh, I haven't seen enough. I'm sure at least one of them will, though.

The twins and their dynamics with everyone are fascinating. I want so much more of them all.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 10-30-2018, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

yes I agree. please no more triangle

I would prefer them focus on Ben's relationship with his kids and his quest to figure out what is going on with Mick

I was waiting for the episode last night, I didn't know they had a week off.

derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | 💚 𝓳𝒶𝒿𝑒
Old 10-30-2018, 03:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Ben, Mick and the kids need to be the focus, imo, preferably with a little more Saanvi than we're getting.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 11-15-2018, 08:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Only time for one episode tonight ... here goes!

Yes, flashbacks. They give so much context!

It's strange to see Josh play Ben ... I'm so used to seeing him as Prince Charming who always does the right thing and puts others above himself ... I'm glad to see that this role is giving him different perspectives to work with.

Grace clearly suffers from depression ... I wonder if that is something they'll legitimately address?

I wish the mom was still alive. I love her in flashbacks.

Hmmmm ... she met Danny at a support group for grief ... that's interesting ...

So this episode is all about how Jared and Grace learned to move on ... it seems to me that in the case of Lourdes and Jared they seemed to both miss Michaela so much that they were drawn together but I want to see more of them together in present day.

It's all connected ...

omg, I'd be so freaked if my kid was hearing voices and ran away like that ... omg again he went to Thomas!

Finally Michaela sees her dad! I like him even more since in the flashback he thought it was weird that Jared was with Lourdes.

It's really nice of Jared to take the fall for Michaela but it's not really what she wants ... not sure if I like what he's doing

Hmmmm ... Danny says he's more concerned about Olive? That seems weird to me But Grace seems to be in agreement ... but it makes me wonder if there is a depression angle here ... (also, he's very pushy)

There's more going on with Cal than we have seen yet ... he knew someone was coming ... what else does he know?

Who is the doctor that they mentioned on the flight 828 newscast? That wasn't there for no reason.

Hmmmm ... Olive said that Danny is her dad, too ... that's interesting ... I need to see more to see how that tracks ...

WHOA! Cal saw the light thing out the window ... what is that????
Old 11-15-2018, 10:12 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
Ben, Mick and the kids need to be the focus, imo, preferably with a little more Saanvi than we're getting.
We should be getting more Saaanvi for sure. I want to know if Olive's nightmares are tied to what Cal saw. I think Olive will end being central.
Old 11-16-2018, 06:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Saanvi was definitely missed in this episode
Old 11-16-2018, 08:09 AM
Elite Fan

I 100% agree Grace has depression issues. I am not sure if she had them before Cal’s illness and the plane disappearance. But she has been through enough to warrant them.

I think Danny preys on her vulnerabilities. The guy was texting her and pushing her immediately after the plane returned. Not to mention hitting on her at her first grief session. Then showing up at the house after she told him she did not want to see him. But he’s a “nice guy” so in his mind, he deserves everything. I am not sure if he is honest about Olive or using that connection to hang around in Grace’s life.
Old 11-16-2018, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristi_adela (View Post)
We should be getting more Saaanvi for sure. I want to know if Olive's nightmares are tied to what Cal saw. I think Olive will end being central.
I would kind of like Saanvi to at least be made aware of how convinced Olive was that her family was alive. It could be relevant.

Leigh Tumblr