Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2018, 04:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I enjoyed this episode more. I like the direction of the show, and the way they are investigating what has happened to them, at the same time as learning about the strange motivations they all have now.
Old 10-11-2018, 08:20 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
Saanvi was saying Kelly Taylor’s body was not listed in the database of all the bodies brought into the morgues in the last 48 hours.
Ah because the body was taken by NSA. Got it. Thanks!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 10-12-2018, 11:27 AM
Website Manager

I'm really curious how they would handle this in real life, if they would go by date of birth still for people or not count the time they were missing. There'd be perks to being older when you're not... Early retirement.

------------

Wouldn't the family member want the body to bury and whatnot? Not sure how the NSA could just snatch a body like that and not create a huge publicity incident unless they do what they need to quickly.

Quote:
the NSA is keeping her body? But why? Please, I don't want this to be a silly government cover up.
I don't think they took it so much as to cover anything up (though they might not want to release what they do find to the public) as to moreso maybe try and find out what happened to them like the other Doctor did but by doing an autopsy... who knows they could find more when the person is dead then what you could tell on someone who is alive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
I love the Olive & Cal scenes, I wanted that. That scene of the twins talking was heartbreaking with Cal saying "“How are we even twins anymore? Look at me.”
Yeah, I love that they are still bonding despite the huge age gap on them now as twins. She's the one who never gave up on believing that he was still alive.
Old 10-12-2018, 11:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Wouldn't the family member want the body to bury and whatnot? Not sure how the NSA could just snatch a body like that and not create a huge publicity incident unless they do what they need to quickly.
It's a matter of national security, so they probably can.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 10-12-2018, 08:33 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie (View Post)
I'm really curious how they would handle this in real life, if they would go by date of birth still for people or not count the time they were missing. There'd be perks to being older when you're not... Early retirement.
If this happened irl, I'd be freaking out. 5.5 years is a long time to not be around and then suddenly pop up like they never left.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 10-13-2018, 11:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Same. It would be insane.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 10-14-2018, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I don't think they took it so much as to cover anything up (though they might not want to release what they do find to the public) as to moreso maybe try and find out what happened to them like the other Doctor did but by doing an autopsy... who knows they could find more when the person is dead then what you could tell on someone who is alive.
I think so too. They are in the dark atm as to what might have happened or caused them to disappear, it's the first person they can examine properly, though I'm still confused why they didn't seem to do any tests on the passengers after they reappeared.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 10-14-2018, 04:06 PM
Elite Fan

We know it was discussed because Ben specifically said Cal was not being tested. Also didn’t they say in that meeting during re-entry that they tested them and everything checked out?
Old 10-14-2018, 04:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't remember tbh but even if they did check them, it seemed odd they released them so quickly, Grace mentioned during a call with Danny in episode 2 that it had only been 4 days, so they released them almost immediately after they landed which is odd considering they were missing for over 5 years.

Old 10-14-2018, 04:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

They did And it makes sense that they would.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 11-14-2018, 08:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Episode 3 thoughts!

Oh good! We're gonna get the story on the woman who was shot.

What does this accident have to do with anything? (she played the PTSD really well .. I knew immediately what was going on. well done)

I can't tell if the government guy is good or bad ...

Own my truth ... that obviously means something

Michaela is so pretty. I just wanted to say that

How strange to have to mourn your wife's death twice. Poor husband (unless he did it)

WHAT IS WITH THIS CAR ACCIDENT? WHY IS IT PART OF THE STORY?

Poor Grace. What an impossible situation. You can't just shut off feelings.

I need to know more about who Evie is and what purpose it serves in this story. Why was Michaela so close with her parents? And speaking of ... where is their Dad? Wouldn't he want to see Ben and Michaela?

Cal has it so rough. It must be so hard for a kid to understand this. I mean, it's tough for anyone to understand but five years isn't that different for adults but the difference is crazy for a kid.

8:28 on the clock .... oooooooooo

Yeah, the husband is apparently a jerk.

Saanvi is doing a lot of research but I want more to her story. She is also very pretty ... just sayin.

Ben is getting paranoid ... Something tells me that Ben will eventually meet the man that they're talking about tho ...

Prison guy is creeeeeepy

What? The housekeeper? And another coincidence that Michaela solved the crime? Nah, not a coincidence, right ...

This twin moment is my favorite

Grace, honey ... be HONEST.

The government stuff looks so shady but are they or are they just trying to investigate? I guess we'll see ...
Old 11-15-2018, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
And speaking of ... where is their Dad? Wouldn't he want to see Ben and Michaela?
I had this exact question. His absence makes no sense.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 11-15-2018, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's weird that he isn't around.

Old 11-15-2018, 02:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Like, his kids are alive but he's not interested? Huh

Leigh Tumblr
Old 11-15-2018, 07:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I mean, obviously actor scheduling can be an issue but at the beginning of a show I'd think that would be pre-arranged