Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2021, 05:19 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Legacies 3x09 - "Do All Malivore Monsters Provide This Level of Emotional Insight?" (Airs Apr 8th)

As tensions build between Hope and Lizzie,
the latest monster's arrival forces them to set aside their differences
in order to defeat it; Alaric comes up with an excuse to keep tabs on
Josie at Mystic Falls High.

Old 04-09-2021, 05:21 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

I liked MG/Ethan new found friendship. I'm glad MG didn't compel him. It's good theres a human teen that knows about the supernatural now.

The Josie/Alaric scene at the end felt more like Matt trying to apologize to Kaylee. Their scenes just aren't the same anymore to me.

Still don't like how they're just trying to gloss over what Hope tried to do last week. and now Lizzie is back cool with her. and her obsession with Landon is out of control, even Landon thinks it's to much. lol
Old 04-09-2021, 09:13 AM
Moderator Support Team

yeah I like the Ethan/MG friendship too

so Josie and MG are now living with Elena and Damon? im sure thats an interesting household

and yeah the obsession with Landon is way out of control.
Old 04-10-2021, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm so confused on Lizzies hair! Its like darker now but then the scene outside it was bright blonde again, wtf are they doing???

Anyways, i enjoyed the episode, mostly for specific scenes. In general I still find this season very bland? Like it just feels like every episode is filler and nothing big has really happened??? IDK.

I am tired of Josie being at the highschool already and I want her to go back but at least with MG there its a bit better. I really enjoyed the interaction between them. That was cute and a friendship I can get behind. The pinky swear was so adorable. i also really loved all the scenes with Ethan. Ethan sort of reminds of Matt from TVD. He comes off very genuine and normal and I also likd his friendship with MG.

I like Lizzie and hope as friends and did enjoy their moments but i am a bit tired of it ALWAYS being them. Like, I want more josie/hope moments! Even lizzie/josie get the shaft and they are sisters. i just wish it was a bit more even.

Something is off about Hope this season, she comes off so wooden and like... boring. IDK. I dont like much recently. I also didnt like the final L/H scene at all. Like previous to this season Hope was very even with her feelings for Landon and also her friendships. This season its like ALL ABOUT LANDON all the time. She was even saying she was willing to let the twins die to get him back??? Its too far and doesnt make sense.Not when she chose the Saltzmans over Landon before. IDK. Her obsession with Landon is just weird to me and it feels off.

Quote:
and her obsession with Landon is out of control, even Landon thinks it's to much. lol
Thank you! Glad I am not the only one noticing. I really wonder if the writers are going somewhere with this...

Landon was great in this episode and he reminded me of the old Landon. I also loved the small landon/lizzie banter.

Alaric as a PE teacher was hilarious and i also loved the mentions of Damon and Elena!!! sdfsdfdsfsd. I love that they are still together and also that Alaric had dinner with them. YAY. It sort of healed my season 9 dalaric heart about it.
Old 04-11-2021, 09:43 AM
Moderator Support Team

yeah I loved seeing Alaric as the PE teacher. he was so out of shape and had no idea what to do
Old 04-18-2021, 05:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

interesting that josie and mg is living there with elena and damon

glad ethan and mg are friends and he didnt compel him but i have a feeling that wont go well in future

hope needs to take it down a notch with landon

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}