Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2021, 05:14 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Legacies 3x06 - " To Whom It May Concern " (Airs Mar 11th)

After a sudden mass exodus of the school's student body,
Alaric and the squad desperately try to recruit new students to keep the school afloat;
Hope agrees to help Lizzie with the new student orientation.

Old 03-12-2021, 09:09 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

The episode was ok.

It was funny trying to see them get new recruits for the school. was glad the witch got Hope to talk about her struggles with Landon being gone and having trouble controlling her powers.

MG saying no to everything was good too. it was about time he started putting himself first. even when he was talking to Lizzie, that needed to be said. but lol when she told him they might've had sex if he invited her in. his reaction was priceless

I miss Josie being at the salvatore school. I get why she wants to be at the other school.that girl is probably gonna be her new love intrest but I think she has better chemistry with Ethan. It was also great to see Dorian again.

Landon and The Necromancer were good. but I just find the whole prison world/ inside of Malivore whatever they're doing pointless
Old 03-13-2021, 01:32 PM
Moderator Support Team

yeah I loved seeing Dorian again too. well any adult for that matter is nice

im glad MG is finally standing up for himself and saying no to things. the scene with Lizzy was funny

and as much as I find the Necromancer amusing, his storyline is getting to be a bit over welcomed now. im ready for him to move on. I hope Landon finds a way out of the prison world that he is trapped in.
Old 03-13-2021, 09:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

another wig.... oy vey.
Old 03-25-2021, 09:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

This episode was SO boring lol.

Love that Lizzie is always there to help Hope but I wish we would get more Josie/Hope interactions. They are one of the most popular ships for the show and somehow they are constantly ignored.

Josie’s storyline is really boring imo. There’s just nothing interesting there and I dont care for her new love interest.

Wait, why did Dorian leave the school? How come we are only finding out about this now? (or did i just forget?) Damn give the guy something to do!

Danielle looks extremely beautiful this season. Not sure what is different. Hope’s storyline however SUCKS and its all about Landon.

I’m a bit tired of the necromancer storyline, it just feels dragged on. I don’t think we need the same villain for the 3rd season.

The new students were boring. And wHile i like Jed and Kaleb I feel like they are getting too much focus.

I did like MG finally telling Lizzie how he felt. Lizzie dropping they might have accidentally had sex was HILARIOUS. MG’s face sfddsfsd.

In general this episode was super blah. I really am not feeling this season at all. It just feels very blasé and like not a lot is happening.