Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2021, 09:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

i was expecting it to be good but i didnt enjoy it as much as i thought i would ,seemed like a filler episode

loved hopes song

i thought alyssa had a change of heart too , it does seem like she cares for MG but we will see

ooo caroline reading the letter

{}
Old 02-07-2021, 03:21 PM
Passionate Fan

I hated seeing Jade leave. I was looking forward to her and Josie developing a relationship. Good episode.
Old 02-07-2021, 10:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

I enjoyed the musical actually. It was better than I thought. I think Chris and Danielle had the best voices. Hello Brother was definitely the most catchy song. I did tear-up a little bit when Lizzie sang "I'll Be OK" - I felt that. The Caroline note was a nice touch at the end.

The bit with MG and the sprite was pretty funny, Quincy is good with the humor. I'm glad Hope got some additional closure on her father. I'm hoping Alyssa changes her mind on turning in MG but I guess we'll see. He was the only one she was into from the beginning. I was so shocked to see Jade just acting like she's been around this whole time it did make sense that she left but I did like watching her character.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)