Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2021, 04:20 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Legacies 3x02 - "Goodbyes Sure Do Suck" ( Airs Jan 28th)

The team learns some devastating news;
Alaric turns to Sheriff Mac for help getting some timely affairs in order.

Last edited by NOLA504; 01-27-2021 at 08:40 PM
Old 01-28-2021, 08:44 PM
Moderator Support Team

omg this ep was so sad. I was really hoping we would learn more about Raf and his history to the sword this season and instead they kill him off by sending him to the other world. im glad he got to be with his parents though and meet his mother

and Landon is no longer a phoenix . this is going to change everything for him.
Old 01-28-2021, 09:00 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

I was enjoying all the Raf stuff and the scenes he had with Landon. Only for it to be the end for him. It was nice that Raf mom and dad went with him. but this still sucks.

Landon not being a phoenix anymore is already causing problems for him and Hope.

Also Alyssa and the necromancer are entertaining. lol
Old 01-28-2021, 11:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

OK hated this epsidoe lol.

WTF is this BS? Why are they getting rid of Raf? and I kinda hate even more that he didnt even die, hes just in the prison world? HUH? It also doesnt even make sense to me how they did that. Raf and Hope never even got their chance. I also felt him getting his whole family back together was just so quick. Is Peyton gone for good or will they plan to bring him back at some point? I hate that they totally replaced MGs screentime with Rafs.

I also hate that they took away the pheonix powers. I understand why Landon is upset about it. Can the Handon break up just stick for a while now? The back and forth is ridiculous.

I want more Josie and Hosie.

I did like the raf/hope moments in the episdoe but I wish they had more. I also enjoyed the landon/lizzie moments. Those two are cute.

Didn't care for Alaric's SL at all. And I dont feel like we needed the Alyssa/Necromancer stuff at all in this epsidoe.

Not looking forward to the musical really but I kinda wanna see Kaylee as Elena and Jed as damon lol.

but I do wanna see where the SL goes and if the one after was the intended finale? Then maybe we can get a new SL going thats more interesting.
Old 01-29-2021, 01:17 AM
Part-Time Fan

I am a little confused about the Raf part. They gave him a huge power up last week and now he is off the roster. It feels like they promise something big and pulled the rug from under him.

Wait a minute is this supposed to be the season 2 Finale? If so it makes sense.
Necromancer promised a victory
Landon no longer a phoenix
Raf gone from the cast
Handon on the rocks
Josie MIA

I hope it doesn't get resolved by next week for what would have been season 3 premier.

I know I said I am not a big fan of Rafael and I can understand them trimming down the cast too many characters leave little room for development.

I suspect they'll bring Rafael back. The storyteller in my mind tells me excallibur and the heir of King Arthur will play a vital role in the battle against the Necromancer the oracle foresaw the victory when he was in the prison world and out of play.

Landon loosing his powers and breaking up with Hope makes sense. I love Landon and Love Handon but Landon was way too powerful and unkillable their is no sense of danger for him.

Breaking up Handon well an epic love story wouldn't be perfect if it was easy.
Old 01-29-2021, 04:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah i know what you mean, it doesnt make sense at all

so bittersweet

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 01-29-2021, 11:07 AM
Moderator Support Team

I really hope they bring back Raf. I loved his character and I wanted to know more about the sword and his king arthur storyline arc.
Old 01-29-2021, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Can the Handon break up just stick for a while now? The back and forth is ridiculous.
Back and forth? They broke up once though. And it wasn't a real break-up, it was a "I was in the Malivore pit so you forgot me and dated Josie to compensate and then I didn't tell you I was back and you were upset so you went away on a bus with Raf but you came back" sort of deal.

Quote:
It also doesnt even make sense to me how they did that.
Well you can't die in a prison world, there was a celestial event, an ascendant and Bennett blood. It is VERY convenient yes. Also, how often does Bonnie have to tap a vein for them it's a bit much.

Quote:
Also Alyssa and the necromancer are entertaining.
They were pretty fun yea, I wonder how many more episodes Olivia Liang has on the show.

I'm unsure how to feel about this episode TBH. The writers never really gave Rafael that much to do somewhere around half-way season 1 but I didn't think he would leave the show per say. I mean, they kept him alive so they can have the option of bringing him back if anything. I can't say he was a favorite of mine but I don't think the writers gave him much to work with.

I enjoyed the Rafael and Lizzie scenes - I didn't like them hooking up in S1 but I appreciated their conversations in this episode as they're both at different places then they were in the beginning of S1. I like that Jed brought Rafael's father to him. The mom stuff was rushed but okay. I'm a little surprised that they decided to live in the "peace" world with him. Also enjoyed the Landon and Rafael scenes.

Hope and Landon were interesting. I found that I understood why both sides were upset. We've seen Hope's long history of losing the people she loves throughout the Originals. It's a traumatic thing for her and even when Landon was a phoenix, she was always worried that his "lives" would run out and he would die. For Landon, he has always felt like he didn't belong, used to be abused as a foster kid, was looking to find his place in the world and now he found it in the Salvatore School and with Hope. Now he's worried that things might not work out with Hope because of her fear of losing her loved ones. I think Hope isn't lying when she says that she loves him no matter what but I think for her emotional well-being she preferred that he was because it added a level of security. I don't want to see her baby him but I don't want to see him be reckless with his life. Also I am disappointed that he lost his powers - I was all here for the healing and flying. I wonder if there's any way for him to get it back.

With the prophecy at the end - any thoughts on it? I wonder who is going to die.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 01-29-2021, 03:09 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
I'm unsure how to feel about this episode TBH. The writers never really gave Rafael that much to do somewhere around half-way season 1 but I didn't think he would leave the show per say. I mean, they kept him alive so they can have the option of bringing him back if anything. I can't say he was a favorite of mine but I don't think the writers gave him much to work with.
That's my biggest problem with what they did with Raf he never really got a consistent sl. there would be a small episode arc here and there, then he'd miss half the season. I just wasn't expecting this after how the first episode started for him. Hopefully he's brought back, i'm sure they'll be a loophole. lol

Quote:
With the prophecy at the end - any thoughts on it? I wonder who is going to die.
My guess would be Landon which makes Hope turns him into a vampire. or Hope dies herself and triggers her Vampire side. I don't think any of the main kids die for good.
Old 01-29-2021, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

I dont think this was supposed to be the finale, didnt they have 4 episodes planned? So episode 4 would have been the finale? after the musical? Unless they re-arranged things.

Quote:
I suspect they'll bring Rafael back. The storyteller in my mind tells me excallibur and the heir of King Arthur will play a vital role in the battle against the Necromancer the oracle foresaw the victory when he was in the prison world and out of play.
I dont think so, because Ive been reading Peyton wanted to do other things and they were giving Raf the shaft for a while....

Quote:
Back and forth? They broke up once though.
They might have only officially broken up once, but they have had a lot of issues since they started dating. And Landon left Hope like twice. And this is another break up. So thats a lot of back and forth to me.

Also I dont see Handon as an epic love at all, they are never on the same page? Hope never chooses Landon, and she always makes Landon feel inferior.

I'm sorry to their fans but I find them so boring??? I wish the show would just do something different. Like if they want to end them together thats fine but lets do some other pairings first cuz their SL is stale.

Quote:
I'm a little surprised that they decided to live in the "peace" world with him.
This made ZERO sense. They both gave up their lives for that? And they weren't even in his life at all to begin with. It would make way more sense for Landon to give up everything to be with his friend imo.
Old 01-30-2021, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Alexa you know I always find it fascinating how throughly we ship a lot of the same ships and some we’re just like nope! I don’t agree with you said but that happens with us.

Quote:
My guess would be Landon which makes Hope turns him into a vampire. or Hope dies herself and triggers her Vampire side. I don't think any of the main kids die for good.
Those are both theories that definitely make sense. Imagine they pull a Season 3 end of TVD with Hope instead of Elena, I could definitely see it. I don’t want it because I like Hope being a witch but I could see it.

Quote:
That's my biggest problem with what they did with Raf he never really got a consistent sl. there would be a small episode arc here and there, then he'd miss half the season. I just wasn't expecting this after how the first episode started for him. Hopefully he's brought back, i'm sure they'll be a loophole. lol
Exactly, just little pockets of focus here and there. I think I understand Landon, MG and Kaleb more than Raf. Do you think when they gave him SLs that the actor was good at pulling it off emotionally?

Quote:
This made ZERO sense. They both gave up their lives for that? And they weren't even in his life at all to begin with. It would make way more sense for Landon to give up everything to be with his friend imo.
I agree with all of this, not that I’d want Landon in there with him but it would make more sense because Landon and Raf are always running away together.

Now that they posted this new interview about the play episode, I think it could be interesting. It really depends - I did like the episode in S1 with the talent show. I posted the video on the Spoilers forum.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 01-30-2021, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Also did you guys notice Lizzies HORRENDOUS wig in the episode wtf....

I wish they would stop putting them in wigs, its okay if they want to change their hair lol.

Quote:
Alexa you know I always find it fascinating how throughly we ship a lot of the same ships and some we’re just like nope! I don’t agree with you said but that happens with us.
Handon = Stelena girl lol. I just cant get on board with safe/ rushed pairings, and thast what they were. They got together so fast and their SL goes in circles. Its really not that exciting. The most ienjoyed them honestly was the start of season 2 and i loved the angst there and then it was gone before it started.

I really dont want Hope as a vampire lol.

The show looks like its about hte love triangle. not sure how that relates to the history of the show bu im looking forward to Jed and Josie as DE lol. I hope we get a steroline mention.