Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2020, 04:26 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Legacies 2x15 - "Life Was So Much Easier When I Only Cared About Myself" (Airs Mar 19th)

When things take a dark turn on the twins' 17th birthday,
Lizzie is left to make a difficult decision; Hope takes drastic measures when she and Alaric
clash over how to handle an issue involving Josie; Rafael makes a heartbreaking discovery.

Old 03-19-2020, 08:10 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Really liked this episode.

Poor Raf he was dead all that time. liked the scene with Landon and him. crazy twist Raf kills Landon, was that the golden arrow I thought they used it already with Dorian jumped in front of it to save Landon? and I wonder if this awakens his powers fully now.

MG and Lizzie were great too. Glad he was the one sent to bring Lizzie back. the kiss was so them and perfect. lol

Hope jumping in dark Josie mind, to find good Josie. Hopefully that works out.

Sucks Alyssa was killed too. I like the character. but she was brought back by the necromancer so that's something at least.
Old 03-19-2020, 09:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA504 (View Post)
Really liked this episode.

Poor Raf he was dead all that time. liked the scene with Landon and him. crazy twist Raf kills Landon, was that the golden arrow I thought they used it already with Dorian jumped in front of it to save Landon? and I wonder if this awakens his powers fully now.

MG and Lizzie were great too. Glad he was the one sent to bring Lizzie back. the kiss was so them and perfect. lol

Hope jumping in dark Josie mind, to find good Josie. Hopefully that works out.

Sucks Alyssa was killed too. I like the character. but she was brought back by the necromancer so that's something at least.
I figured Raf was controlled by the Necromancer but I thought he was going to be a spy. Only when they were at the pier when Raf revealed what happen did I realize it Raf was supposed to kill his brother. <sh**>

How many episodes there in this season? I heard initially 20 but with the virus they couldn't complete filming so they are ending at 16.

Did anybody else think one of Landon's powers would be revive the dead. I had my suspicion after Alyssa went down.

Wait is the merge really over now? did Hope find the loophole or they just faked it.
Old 03-19-2020, 10:56 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Jack (View Post)
I figured Raf was controlled by the Necromancer but I thought he was going to be a spy. Only when they were at the pier when Raf revealed what happen did I realize it Raf was supposed to kill his brother. <sh**>

How many episodes there in this season? I heard initially 20 but with the virus they couldn't complete filming so they are ending at 16.

Did anybody else think one of Landon's powers would be revive the dead. I had my suspicion after Alyssa went down.

Wait is the merge really over now? did Hope find the loophole or they just faked it.
The spying didn't matter cause he had that eye thing already there. but all this time it was for Raf to kill Landon. That never crossed my mind.

Yes the season is cut short with just 16 cause of the virus. the way that episode 16 ends it's kinda like a season finally so it worked out for them. hopefully those last four are added on to next season

I think a phoenix tears can heal someone, that's what I thought they were gonna do when Dorian got shot with that arrow. not sure he can bring anyone back to life.

Not really sure cause, they were actually trying to merge. it was a neat loophole but makes no sense looking back at TVD no one could figure out a simple linking spell. lol
Old 03-21-2020, 01:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

This was a great episode. The last few have been awesome.

We kinda all predicted that Rafael would already be dead, so that was not a shock, but it sucks... like, this what does mean for his character? Is he going to die next season?

I dont think Landon is dead. I just dont see them killing him, so there has to be a loophole with that arrow.

the Alaric and Kaleb scenes were funny. Wish we got more of Kaleb and less MG , but thats just my personal opinion. Also I like the new Vartimus, hes funny.

Dark!Josie is not my favorite, I'm already over it. It just feels too campy to me. I do love that Hope iddnt want to give up on her.

Lizzie has become one of the best characters this season, she is just so funny and has had so much growth. The kiss with MG was cute, but I dont really see chemistry there. I was glad that Hope was able to save her, but it all felt just a bit too easy? Like she just came up with this magical spell? I get thats how it usually is on VPD and here, but that cant really be the end of the merge right? Like, all that time Caroline and Alaric are searching and there is this simple spell to overwrite it? Seems odd.

I wasn't that surprised to see they killed Alyssa but like Raf, I'm not sure how much longer she really has left.

Next episode looks interesting btus s the series finale I have a feeling nothing is going to wrapped up. Not their fault, but a little odd. I wonder if they will try or resume the season or if they will just move the episodes into season 3?
Old 03-21-2020, 11:14 AM
Moderator Support Team

I feel so bad for Raf. I really like his character. I had a feeling that was going to be the outcome but it still sucks. and I can't believe he killed Landon. I hope he will still return. that can't be the end of this character.

someone has to find a way to kill the necromancer, and fix all the damage he has done.

im kinda over dark Josie as well. she was kinda cool in last weeks ep but not im over it. im ready for the old Josie to return.

I liked the lizzie/MG scenes they were sweet. they have come a long way in their relationship.

Indiana Jones Alaric was great to see again.
Old 03-21-2020, 05:07 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Next episode looks interesting btus s the series finale I have a feeling nothing is going to wrapped up. Not their fault, but a little odd. I wonder if they will try or resume the season or if they will just move the episodes into season 3
this is just my guess, but based on how much julie plec apparently loves the musical episode (i think it's episode 2x19?) and what kaylee said on twitter (about having to wait for more josie/jade, since s2 was cut short), i think they'll just end up using the leftover episodes of s2 as the beginning to s3.
S T A R D U S T
Old 03-21-2020, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just think Lizzie needs someone that can challenge her more, imo MG is so boring.

Quote:
i think they'll just end up using the leftover episodes of s2 as the beginning to s3.
I think so too but they cant really start 301 with a random 217 episode right? I mean, they will have to rewrite and rework things to make it make more sense as a premiere probably?

But they might be relieved because they have 4 episodes under their belt for season 3 now, so they wont have to work as hard with the remaining storylines. I do wonder if its gonna feel choppy at all. Maybe they will add in filler episodes, sort of like they did with season 1 when they added 3 episodes and give us another sort of AU type episode so they can extend the plot that they originally had for season 2. IDK, lots of options i guess.
Old 03-23-2020, 08:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

What was I saying? The Merge isn't over yet. they are planning to use it to guilt Candice King to come back with a solution to the Merge so both girls get to live.

I am not worried about Landon. I think the Necromancer plans on raising him like Raf and and let Malivore have him so he can control Landon.

if that Happens Hope needs to trigger Landon's power

I am worried that Hope brings Josie back and she wakes up in the middle between the Necromancer and his Zombie's and Malivore/Landon.

Last edited by Black_Jack; 03-23-2020 at 08:40 PM
Old 03-24-2020, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hope Candice comes back because all this talk of Caroline is so weird when the audience has never even seen her.
Old 08-02-2020, 02:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Not my favorite episode of the bunch....

Sad to see what Raf is going through but I am glad he is getting a bit of focus. He should have had more. The scene with Landon was great though, but sad.

I absolutely loved Alaric in the Indiana Jones world and I wish we had seen a bit more of it. Kaleb and Alaric were hilarious.

The whole boxing ring thing was just meh for me lol. Hope jumping in the ring like that was so dorky. Lizzie also wouldn't have really been able to beat dark Josie. But I'm a little confused, Hope went into Josie's mind to pull her out of the merge and thats how Lizzie won but not Hope is stuck in her head? Dont really get it but okay lol.

MG/Lizzie meh. Not into it and never will be.
Old 01-13-2021, 12:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

I didnt see Raf being dead coming,

i thought the arrow was used as well but i guess it didnt work on Dorian,so they could reuse?

Oh didnt know the season was cut short and meant to have more eps

hoping Hope plans works, glad lizzie is okay

oo Hope jumping into Josies mind

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}