Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2020, 06:00 PM
Moderator Support Team
Mamba Mentality

Moderator of ...
Legacies
Zendaya

Legacies 2x13 - “You Can't Save Them All” (Airs Feb 13th)

Hope finds herself in a race against the clock as the threat of the prophecy looms
and the pressure to rescue the Saltzmans grows;
Alaric's attempt to keep his family safe leads him to make a difficult decision.

icon
NOLA504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 08:05 PM
Moderator Support Team
Mamba Mentality

Moderator of ...
Legacies
Zendaya

Good episode

Finally Landon gets to fly! The visuals of it looked really good. and he was able to save Dorian.

Glad Raf is back. I liked Alaric and the boys sharing a drink.

Can't wait to see where they take this dark Josie sl. and I think they might be paring Jade/Josie idk got that vibe from their last scene.

Good for Alaric getting to kill Kai.

I liked that Sebastian stepped up at the end.

icon
Old 02-14-2020, 12:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

It was a Great Episode my only complaint is I feel like There were a lot of things happening that I feel some scenes were not given justice. I think they laid the groundwork for a lot of WTF moments later in the season.

Good part obviously Landon getting more Phoenix powers! I tell you when I saw Landon go down I was like Healing Power Healing Power I was chanting it and even especially when Hope and Josie were waiting for them to come out of the Woods. That is why Landon should work on his powers.

Kai Parker IS a great character I say IS because I think he can come back. I am glad Alaric got to kill him but when your up against The Necromancer? so I am not closing the book on him.

Jade got redeemed! on the way and I see chemistry with Josie. AM I the only one? Inez and Alyssa too good for them.

I hate to admit it but they should have made wolfboy the anchor after he went after Alaric and pulled Sebastian out. They should have used dessecated Sebastian as anchor. to get everyone out and when wolfboy

The Bad/Not bad part but long term plot:
I may be paranoid but
I think Raphael is dead. The necromancer grabbed him killed him and brought him back and let the supersquad rescue him so he can infiltrate the school Joe(Biomom style)

Dark Josie is actually in control of Josie and she is going to go dark.

Last edited by Black_Jack; 02-14-2020 at 12:16 AM
Black_Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 06:47 AM
Moderator Support Team
Mamba Mentality

Moderator of ...
Legacies
Zendaya

My only complaint was Lizzie didn’t get any scenes with Kai.. maybe the Necromancer came back to get his body so there’s still a chance... but Chris won’t be back anytime soon he has his own show.

I don’t think Raf was killed.

The stuff with Kaleb/MG/Jed was funny!

icon
Old 02-14-2020, 11:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

kai is now going to be on supergirl again and then his own show

but I so loved him on this, I wish he could have been on longer. him getting beheaded was kinda poetic considering what he did to Alaric's wedding . question though. as powerful as Kai is, why couldn't he just use his magic to undo the chains that was wrapped around him? instead he just stayed there waiting for someone to rescue him?

I too see Josie and Jade having chemistry.

it was so great to see Landon be in control of his powers and getting to fly and save Dorian like that.

Last edited by My Kind Of Crazy; 02-14-2020 at 11:21 AM
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 01:10 PM
Moderator Support Team
Mamba Mentality

Moderator of ...
Legacies
Zendaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)

but I so loved him on this, I wish he could have been on longer. him getting beheaded was kinda poetic considering what he did to Alaric's wedding . question though. as powerful as Kai is, why couldn't he just use his magic to undo the chains that was wrapped around him? instead he just stayed there waiting for someone to rescue him?
I thought that was weird too. lol cause he did mention how he was toying with Hope. but that simple chain spell held him the whole time.

icon
Old 02-14-2020, 03:28 PM
Sorceress

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

an emotional fireplace scene with Sebastian and Lizzie!
Old 02-14-2020, 04:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA504 (View Post)
I thought that was weird too. lol cause he did mention how he was toying with Hope. but that simple chain spell held him the whole time.
right? that just made no sense to me
Old 02-15-2020, 11:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm still very confused as to why they keep putting Danielle in a wig? Its very strange.

This was a really good episode, one of my favorites this season for sure. I even liked it better than last week I think. Finally some great episodes, some of the earlier ones this season were sort of blasé imo.

MG and Kaleb and Jed were so hilarious together. YAY RAFAEL IS FINALLY BACK MY BOYYYYYY. I wish we got more of him but I hope he gets a SL next episode.

Kai was so funny in this episode. He and Hope had so much chemistry in this episode! Damn, Danielle literally has chemistry with every single person. Loved her tying him up!

I LOVE JADE. She is so awesome. I really hope she stays on the show because shes just cool. Her saving Josie was so cute! Dark Josie was so creepy. That little moment at the end was cute... I feel like something might be brewing there. Dark Josie at the end was :omg:

I love that Hope got to Alyssa and convinced her not to hurt anyone. .

I love that Hope chose the Saltzmans over Landon, and honestly, it was the right choice. They are like family to her. I was so scared Dorian was going to die for real! So glad he didn't. Landon was badass this episode! Him walking out of the woods was hot! I know dorky Landon is unique and dorky but I wish he was more like this more often lol.

Sebastian saving Alaric. That was so sweet. I hope thats not the last we see of him but he might be gone for a while.

Alaric is such a horrible teacher giving the kids alcohol.

There are so many characters right now though and they aren't doing a great job of sharing the focus. Like, are Ethan and Maya ever coming back?

Alaric killed Kai OMG HES FINALLY DEAD HOLY CRAP.

Next week looks lame, I hate these kind of episodes but hey, if its another AU maybe we'll get hosie again lol.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 12:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

This was a fantastic episode. Best one of the season potentially...

I really loved everything about it.

I love that Hope chose the Saltzmans over Landon. It was the smart decision. Landon flying in was pretty awesome and I am glad that Dorian is alive. Also glad to see Rafael back finally.

Kai was awesome of course and I love that Alaric finally got his revenge. I agree the chain spell was kind of dumb though .

Jade is cute, her flirtation with Josie is sweet too. That little look at the end was adorable.

SEBASTIAN He is so great. I love that he saved Alaric and sacrificed himself. The goodbye with Lizzie was adorable. I'm telling myself that Sebastian went to the pit and saved himself and we will see him again.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top