Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2020, 03:50 PM
Moderator Support Team
Mamba Mentality

Moderator of ...
Legacies
Zendaya

Legacies 2x12 - "Kai Parker Screwed Us" (Airs Feb 6th)

When a series of events leads Josie,
Lizzie and Alaric to the prison world,
they come face to face with the twins' evil uncle Kai.

icon
NOLA504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 08:02 PM
Moderator Support Team
Mamba Mentality

Moderator of ...
Legacies
Zendaya

Liked this episode

Nice seeing Kai, lol

Lizzie/Sebastian are so weird sick. now she might be dead/vamp after that wreck.

Josie getting the dark magic back should be interesting.

I actually felt bad for the three students sent to the prison world.

icon
Old 02-06-2020, 08:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

Kaylee Bryant must've loved this episode. She basically had a one on one in Kai Parker.

I love the episode very compelling drama.

The three students. I was kinda hopeful about Inez. Fire witch to work with Landon. Though it might work out with my theory about Landon. I believe Landon is immune to fire as one of his powers.

Werewolf guy is forgettable. The man wolf form is kinda new but nothing to write home about.

Jade is still redeemable I think. Which Vampire in the show hasn't been redeemed after all? I have my fingers crossed for her.

I think they will be around for a while.

Kai Parker is the entire package Charisma, Drama, Connection with the cast, power, brilliance and now they don't even know who he is. He could walk into the school and apply as a teacher and Rick wouldn't know. If they can get the actor for a few season it will ratchet up the series. They wrote it brilliantly and they made his escape work so he met the Necromancer.

My only disappointment in the episode is Lizzie. Can someone kill Sebastian already? Lizzie is brilliant, powerful and charismatic. Kai would have had a lot more trouble but she looses intelligence when she is around Sebastian actually any boy I am just sad.

While I believe Lizzie will become a vamp at some point that is not today. She loss consciousness because of the massive black magic surge in Josie. She might have gone darkside too or Sebastian could wake up and save her.
Black_Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 04:48 AM
Moderator Support Team
Mamba Mentality

Moderator of ...
Legacies
Zendaya

Kai and the Necromancer those are gonna be some fun scenes. lol

Quote:
My only disappointment in the episode is Lizzie. Can someone kill Sebastian already? Lizzie is brilliant, powerful and charismatic. Kai would have had a lot more trouble but she looses intelligence when she is around Sebastian actually any boy I am just sad.
Yeah I hate that the paired her with Sebastian, then separated her from Alaric and Josie. She didn’t get a chance to have any scenes with Kai or those other kids. Lizzie is really smart in these type of situation but she didn’t get to show it off.

icon
Old 02-07-2020, 05:18 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA504 (View Post)
Kai and the Necromancer those are gonna be some fun scenes. lol

Yeah I hate that the paired her with Sebastian, then separated her from Alaric and Josie. She didn’t get a chance to have any scenes with Kai or those other kids. Lizzie is really smart in these type of situation but she didn’t get to show it off.
This actually the first time I've seen Kai Parker but from what I've seen he will be a great addition to the cast.

I honestly refuse to believe Lizzie would go out on a date while being trapped in a prison world with their crazy uncle. I suspect Kaylee Bryant asked the Cast, Writers, Julie Plec to find a reason for Josie to get as much screentime with Kai Parker since she is such a big Kai Parker fangirl.
Black_Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 06:26 AM
Moderator Support Team
Mamba Mentality

Moderator of ...
Legacies
Zendaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Jack (View Post)
This actually the first time I've seen Kai Parker but from what I've seen he will be a great addition to the cast.

I honestly refuse to believe Lizzie would go out on a date while being trapped in a prison world with their crazy uncle. I suspect Kaylee Bryant asked the Cast, Writers, Julie Plec to find a reason for Josie to get as much screentime with Kai Parker since she is such a big Kai Parker fangirl.
Yeah he’s a really great character very entertaining. Has been since TVD

That was just weird for her to run off like you’re not in danger. Haha seems like it worked if that’s what she did.

icon
Old 02-07-2020, 11:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

man I have forgotten how much I love Chris Wood. he is so good as Kai Parker. so glad he is back. I hope he sticks around. he was the best part of this episode. loved his scenes with Josie

I agree about Lizzie they need to get rid of Sebastian so she can stop focusing on him all the time. she is a smart girl but her brain goes out the window when he is around.

I liked Jade but the other two not as much. they were just background people to me.
Old 02-07-2020, 02:02 PM
Sorceress

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Hello Hello Kai!!
Old 02-09-2020, 11:41 AM
Sorceress

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

it was a good episode, it didn't even occur to me to miss Landon
Old 02-10-2020, 12:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Great episode. A bit odd without Hope but since we didnt have the twins last week i am okay with it.

It was great to see Kai again, Chris is so good in the role and I enjoyed his scenes with Josie but its too bad that he didnt have any scenes with Lizzie.

Lizzie being stuck with Sebastian the whole time was kinda lame but I am glad when she realized she wanted to break up. I liked Sebastian for a while but hes gotten sort of annoying lately.

I really liked the new characters. The kids were locked up for killing 5 people? Like, idk, it seems that it could have been worse than that? I hope we get to see more Jade in the future. I really liked her.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 04:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sending these kids to a prison world sucks but at least the world is full and it's not like they are confined to one small space lol. Still, the teachers over stepped their bounds with those kids.

How old is Jade supposed to be? Lizzie looked about 11 or so when she let her and her friends out. Assuming Jade was 16 they are like 5 years apart? So she is around 22? I guess thats believable. Sucks she was sent to the prison world and wasn't even guilty.

Kai is awesome! He's just so funny. It was so great seeing him again after TVD. Season 6 was one of my favorite TVD seasons. Chris is so great. I loved his scenes with Josie.

I like Sebastian and Sebastian/Lizzie but their storyline did feel a bit pointless at the beginning lol and I wanted her to interact with Kai too. Plus her ditching her family when they probably needed her was pretty crazy. Him forcing her to drink vamp blood was not okay. But I do see his POV in wanting to keep her safe in this world.

This was a fantastic episode. Best one of the season up to this point imo. I think that it just moved so many storylines forward and had such a purpose.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top