Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2019, 06:50 PM
Moderator Support Team

Legacies 2x07 - "It Will All Be Painfully Clear Soon Enough" (Airs Dec 5th)

After deciding that leaving town would be for the best,
Hope gets pulled back in after Josie comes up with a risky plan
to close the Malivore portal; Alaric and Dorian make an
alarming discovery about Professor Vardemus.

Last edited by NOLA504; 12-04-2019 at 07:39 AM
NOLA504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 07:15 PM
Master Fan

Thank you Maurice! Do you mean airs Dec 5?
SweetSymphony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 07:41 AM
Moderator Support Team

You’re welcome

yes thanks for point that out...
Old 12-05-2019, 09:07 PM
Moderator Support Team

Ok episode I guess.

I did like all the Lizzie/Josie/Hope scene. it was also nice seeing Hope/Josie makeup at the end.

London and Raf leave again... the writers really seem like they don't know what to do with Raf .

Can't wait to find out who that hooded person is. and what they're up too.
Old 12-05-2019, 11:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Decent episode, not my favorite of the season but I think it had some nice moments.

I like that we got a bit more Dorian in this episode and that we are seeing Alaric and Dorian back together at the school! Glad the professor is "gone" now. But we're gonna have to put up with more Clarke.

Of course, now that Hope and Alaric are back Landon and Raf leave... wtf. Don't get me wrong, I am glad that Josie/Landon are done (at least for now) but I didnt want Raf to go with him lol. I like their friendship but this feels like a repeat from season 1 and then they were back in like 2 episodes time. So this time they should be gone longer, but I also dont want that.

The oracle guy is creepy AF. I need to decipher everything he said in better detail.

The girls fighting or whatever over Landon was weird so I hope that is done now. The Josie/Hope scene at the end was EVERYTHING! Those two are freaking cute.

Glad that Sebastian is going to be able to stick around and I hope we see more of him next episode. Next episode looks cute being Christmas themed but i dont want it to go away for hiatus.
Alexa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 11:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

Decent episode over All I thought I really thought Landon rises as a phoenix saving Hope and Handon Lives but I did not see this coming. Landon leaving I guess Hosie Rises.

I did not consider a new faction coming out of No where. I should have though I keep thinking about the Necromancer. We have zombies walking around and Necromancer was friends with Klaus. It Might be that there are other supernatural creatures that were in hiding from Triad. But Triad is gone they might be coming out. Like the Sphynx I don’t think he was working for Malivore.

I will be contemplating this:

There are two prisoners One is master of his cage the other returns home without power
The sins of the father are visited on the daughters here and not here
A new hero rises but can be felled by a golden arrow
The wolf among you has many faces and time fractures and the Darkness overwhelms
But the greatest destroyer of all is love

Anybody have answers mine are?

First part two prisoners Malivore and Clarke. Malivore is master of the cage but is also prisoner. Clark is gonna be tossed back into it filled with Hope’s blood.

Sins of the Father-
Father does he mean Klaus? So Daughters mean Hope. “s” means the Twins too because Klaroline might involve the twins. Klaus has had many sins.

New hero rises? Landon? It’s a far shot but SimuLandon did a good job being Landon’s subconscious Landon has it in him

The wolf has many faces – I think of Raphael for some reason but he isn’t around so Sebastian? He managed to telepathic link with Lizzie while he was desiccated. I haven’t seen any other vamp do that.

Greatest destroyer Love-Simulandon/Clark. I am thinking this new power will stabilize the Clark body and manipulated to destroy them.
Black_Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
There are two prisoners One is master of his cage the other returns home without power
The sins of the father are visited on the daughters here and not here
A new hero rises but can be felled by a golden arrow
The wolf among you has many faces and time fractures and the Darkness overwhelms
But the greatest destroyer of all is love
I too thought of Clarke "returning home" but Idk, they could be talking about Kai? Because he was brought up in a recent episode and isn't he imprisoned?

Honestly i have no idea because everything is so vague lol

Last edited by Alexa; 07-31-2020 at 02:26 AM
Old 07-31-2020, 04:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Now we know what that whole thing was in reference to lol. ^

This was a fun episode. I liked it a lot more this time around than the first.

Two Landon's was pretty funny. Sucks that Josie was doing black magic though.

I did like getting a bit more of Raf in this episode.

Also Clarke... we learned how he survived and why he was eating the malivore monsters. Glad to be rid of Vartemis for now.

Loved the Josie/Hope scene at the end so much. <3
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top