Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2019, 02:53 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Legacies 2x05 - “Screw Endgame” (Airs Nov 14th)

As the school prepares for its upcoming dance,
Hope and Lizzie find themselves trapped inside a never-ending
labyrinth with a monster chasing them;
Josie and Landon decide whether or not to take their relationship to the next level.

Old 11-13-2019, 06:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

This one should be fun looking forward too it
Old 11-13-2019, 08:46 AM
Master Fan

Yayy, thanks for the thread! @ the title of the episode ..I wonder what it will be in reference to.
Old 11-14-2019, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Title is very intriguing indeed
Old 11-14-2019, 12:49 PM
Master Fan

OMG LMAO!!! My new favorite duo!!!! I love everything about this scene.

"Whoaa, whoaa, heyy buddyyy"

Kaleb tryna calm MG down is amazing.

"I'm a pacifist, but if you touch my hair again, we will throw hands."

HAHAHAHA.. And Kaleb's 'oh my god'
Old 11-14-2019, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That is WAY FUNNY Sebastian with MG is going to be FUN

I’m dead I love it

Already watched the clip 3 times So ready for more bickering between these 2

Last edited by crash landing; 11-14-2019 at 01:50 PM
Old 11-14-2019, 02:52 PM
Master Fan

Lmao same! Watch this be the best scene in the episode ..
Old 11-14-2019, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh probably but I think as a whole it’s probably going to be a fun funny episode which is just the feel I’m getting

Really hope all the MG/Sebastian scenes are
Old 11-14-2019, 11:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Fun episode, I love the 80's! But idk, a lot of it felt filler to me. Def. my least favorite of the season so far I think.

Josie/Landon ewwwwww. Can we stop now? I wont stop complaining about this. Im glad they didn't have sex, its pretty clear he's gonna "look at" Hope later in the season and thats who his first time will be with...

I loved the small mention of Raf inviting Hope to the dance but I really need him to have more scenes. He deserves a storyline. I did however LOVE the small hafael moment at the end of the episode. PLEASEEEEEEE GIVE ME MY HAFAEL. I dont even care if its just temporary until Handon gets back together lol.

Kaleb had a great episode. I loved the scenes with Sebastian and MG, they were so funny. Im not sure what to think of Sebastian and whether hes actually bad or not lol. I def. would love to see more MG/Sebastian humor. I still don't get how these people are seeing him? Is it just whoever he wants to see him?

Lizzie/Hope were fun but the whole video game thing was kind of pointless and wasn't as exciting as i thought it was going to be. I do love of course though that Lizzie remembers her. Now everyone needs to remember already.

The Alaric/Indiana Jones costume was great.

I KNEW there was SOMETHING up with the Headmaster and that there was a cloaking spell thing going on... didn't expect it to be Clarke though!

NEXT WEEK FREYA IS BACK!
Old 11-15-2019, 12:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

I was like Thor in Endgame. Headmaster removes his ring (I was expecting it to glow): I knew It! saw Clarke I KNEW IT!

Okay why didn't the school just recruit Freya as headmaster?
1000 year old
Top Class witch
A Mikaelson

OMG Hope was planning to jump. She was planning to jump if Lizzie hadn't shown up. I will guess it now Lizzie is gonna become a vampire. Lizzie just save Hope. I knew this was gonna be like Supernatural:Loki/Gabriel episode. Still it was good fun probably fumiest episode on TV I've seen in a while.

I am a fan of Team Other(Handon) but I am glad Hope decided to move on. I do not like an overly dependent girl/guy. I like it when characters can stand apart but choose to be together.

Looking for a condom just saved them a lot of heartache-ish I think. I am glad Josie chose to wait. She could have hidden the journal and go on and keep Landon but she chose to investigate: Freya!

Was the journal rewriting itself? Is Malivore's power weakening or maybe what Josie did to the Oni absorbing Dark magic made her negate Malivores power.

Sebastian/Kaleb/Mg/Alaric
Sabastian I know that were other Vampires desiccated but they were usually Originals. Invulnerable types of Vamps. Is Sebastian some kind of special psychic vampire so he could appear before other people. Are there any others in Vampire Diaries or Originals? or was he in either show before? Wait why Desiccation? Only enhance Vamps like the Originals get desecation.

Is he a Salvatore? Sebastian Salvatore?

Kaleb was wise asking help from Alaric. I am glad Kaleb told him about the vote. I was surprised by Josie's reason though. I am glad for Alaric. Alaric thought he was voted out because he was a failure but Josie was just letting him have a life.

Headmaster Clarke

I suspected the illusion ring and Clarke but was thrown off by his ability. I guess Malivore gave him some upgrades. Or maybe Malivore is riding around in him.

Sorry for the wacky theories
Old 11-15-2019, 07:35 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

This was a fun episode. lol

liked seeing Lizzie/Hope together.

They MG/Kaleb/Sebastian scenes were really good. wonder what he plans on doing now that he is free...

I was glad Josie/Landon didn't have sex but I still feel bad for Josie getting these signs that it just isn't meant to be with them together. Cool they brought up Penelope, hopefully that means she'll be back soon.

So Clarke is the Headmaster. Wonder whats his interest in Josie power, what is he trying to do. is she really a key to stopping Malivore?
Old 11-15-2019, 08:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA504 (View Post)

I was glad Josie/Landon didn't have sex but I still feel bad for Josie getting these signs that it just isn't meant to be with them together. Cool they brought up Penelope, hopefully that means she'll be back soon.

So Clarke is the Headmaster. Wonder whats his interest in Josie power, what is he trying to do. is she really a key to stopping Malivore?
Do you think Josie is just gonna give up on Landon or will Josie take steps to keep Landon?

Clarke can go either way maybe even both. Against Malivore If a massive hit of Dark energy can undo Malivore Magic he may be arming Josie up to hit Malivore or knowing about Josie's jealousy and her relationship on Landon He may throw her against Hope. On the other hand, in the right situation Clarke might get Hope and Malivore to destroy each other. Josie kills Hope her Vamp line activates and Clarke throws Hope into Malivore.
Old 11-15-2019, 10:42 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Jack (View Post)
Do you think Josie is just gonna give up on Landon or will Josie take steps to keep Landon?

Clarke can go either way maybe even both. Against Malivore If a massive hit of Dark energy can undo Malivore Magic he may be arming Josie up to hit Malivore or knowing about Josie's jealousy and her relationship on Landon He may throw her against Hope. On the other hand, in the right situation Clarke might get Hope and Malivore to destroy each other. Josie kills Hope her Vamp line activates and Clarke throws Hope into Malivore.
I think she'll try to keep him to spite Hope.. it'll keep feeding this dark side she and by the time the truth comes out, it'll be to late.

Yeah I think he will try and do both kill Hope and Malivore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)

Kaleb had a great episode. I loved the scenes with Sebastian and MG, they were so funny. Im not sure what to think of Sebastian and whether hes actually bad or not lol. I def. would love to see more MG/Sebastian humor. I still don't get how these people are seeing him? Is it just whoever he wants to see him?
He mentioned something about people with fragile minds. that he could reach and since MG doesn't drink Human blood it makes him vulnerable. and when Kaleb gave him some more blood it made him stronger to reach Kaleb.
Old 11-15-2019, 02:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

great episode! But then again, which one isn't
Old 11-15-2019, 05:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I think she'll try to keep him to spite Hope.. it'll keep feeding this dark side she and by the time the truth comes out, it'll be to late.

Yeah I think he will try and do both kill Hope and Malivore.
The Paranoia might break her the idea that when Hope remembers she just walks in or Landon remembers and just leaves her right there. She probably isn't going to do the one thing that might give her a chance. Be honest.

Landon doesn't remember Hope right now. So He isn't going to leave Josie for Hope. By there perspective Hope doesn't remember so going to her wouldn't help. Landon doesn't like people lying to him So who is the liar?

Quote:
He mentioned something about people with fragile minds. that he could reach and since MG doesn't drink Human blood it makes him vulnerable. and when Kaleb gave him some more blood it made him stronger to reach Kaleb.
He said he had enough blood to be able to reach fragile minds he had a few drops what can he do if he was full.

He managed to use it on Lizzie, MG, Kaleb and Hope what will he be able to do fully fed?