Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-22-2019, 03:53 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Legacies 2x03 - "You Remind Me of Someone I Used to Know" (Airs Oct 24th)

As the Salvatore School prepares for its annual football game against Mystic Falls High,
the latest monster to arrive in Mystic Falls sets its eyes on one of the students;
Alaric goes head to head with Professor Vardemus.

Old 10-23-2019, 07:48 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the thread!
Old 10-24-2019, 08:06 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Ok episode

I liked last years game better this felt a little corny. lol

Ok so Raf doesn't remember Hope neither.

Josie is getting darker by the episode.

Sebastian is a vampire/ghost. I wonder if he was sent by Kai?
Old 10-25-2019, 12:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

It was a good episode with lots of fun stuff happening but there were also things I didnt like and parts of the episode felt VERY weird. I think it was the acting and the filming outside. Maybe because they had to dub voices? I am not sure but something felt really weird to me during a lot of the earlier football scenes...

I REALLY dont care about the sister and brother right now. We certainly dont need the guy imo. Maya is okay but I dont want them shoved down our throats too quick. I just dont really see their purpose I guess? I do like the new Sheriff though. She seems nice and I think her and Alaric have really good chemistry! But... they were trying to push that WAY too fast and I wish instead they just had some normal scenes and they could push the romance thing later.

I'm glad we FINALLY saw Raf this episode. Finally Hope learned he was stuck as a wolf! At least she didnt know and didn't just forget about him. And I love that she immediately went to fix things once she found out. It was cute when she helped him turn but now he doesn't know who she is either??? I thought he was supposed to be the only one to remember her? Maybe being stuck in wolf form so long made him forget mostly everyone?

The new headmaster is infuriating and him feuding with Alaric was so annoying. I loved when Alaric called him a weirdo in an umbrella. I am very very glad that it was revealed he was a werewolf killer or whatever the name was because it means that he is a monster that will hopefully be destroyed early or mid season and then maybe Alaric can become headmaster again? Tho he will probably be the long term villain of the show. (At this point we have like 4... lol)

MG helping Lizzie was SO FREAKING CUTE. They had some really cute scenes this episode where it seemed Lizzie was finally starting to see him in a new light maybe? I loved Lizzie in general this episode, she was so fun and I love how smart she was with Sebastian. The scene between Sebastian/Lizzie was SO CUTE!!! I really ship those two and even though the kiss was super fast I think it made sense in the plot when we saw that he was a ghost??? Or something? So weird. I mean, I think we all knew he was a monster but that was a cool reveal. Lizzie kissing air was SO funny. I do wonder why only Lizzie can see him though?

I like seeing Josie's dark side because it makes things really interesting but i like even more that she scared herself with how cruel she was and how she admitted she liked hurting someone. I think its a good storyline for her. Even though it makes me sort of sad. What i cant stand though is the Josie/Landon thing. Yuck. Them kissing still skeeves me out. And Josie being all jealous in the episode was annoying too. I just want those two to be done with. Hopefully now that they are going to investigate Hope together, they will bOTH remember their feelings for her lol.

Last edited by Alexa; 10-26-2019 at 01:21 PM
Old 10-25-2019, 05:38 AM
Part-Time Fan

I didn't realize they were skipping a week! Grrr...

Maybe I'll watch That episode of the Originals with them in it.

I liked the episode.

What is the Headmaster what did he do to that beast. Caroline picked him does that mean Candice is coming back. Though her choice doesn't matter the guys has an illusion ring so he may have an illusion veil to replaced Caroline's choice.

What is Caroline's relationship with Alaric exactly because that Sheriff.

I was wondering about the brother and sister I thought at first they were supernatural?

Josie is going dark; Lizzie has a illusion boyfriend

I want more Hope/Landon. Landon should be going to Alaric about the Were-Witch Girl
Old 10-25-2019, 04:57 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Jack (View Post)

I was wondering about the brother and sister I thought at first they were supernatural?
I thought they were gonna be too. Maybe they still can be.
Old 10-26-2019, 07:00 AM
Moderator Support Team

i didnt enjoy the football game at all this time around.

im glad we finally got to see Raf again. i guess it will take some adjusting for him now that he is human again. that has to mess with his head being in wolf form for so long.

wonder why sebastian can only be scene by lizzy? loved their scenes together though.

i knew the new headmaster was going to be trouble. but wow. those ending scenes with him in the park was insane. he is diffidently the new big bad this season
Old 10-26-2019, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

I thought i heard Caroline was coming back. Maybe hes not the person she chose?

Also Sebastian talking about a girl he knew... that has to come into play.

I like the bother and sister as humans. But maybe he is a wolf and he hasnt turned yet?

Quote:
What is Caroline's relationship with Alaric exactly because that Sheriff.
They haven't been together for years. She started dating Stefan in TVD and they got married. I dont think they ever got back together. lol

I wonder if they are gonna keep up with Raf's feelings for Hope or just drop it...
Old 10-26-2019, 04:45 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Alaric said Caroline picked him.
Old 10-27-2019, 01:20 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)

Also Sebastian talking about a girl he knew... that has to come into play.

I like the bother and sister as humans. But maybe he is a wolf and he hasnt turned yet?

They haven't been together for years. She started dating Stefan in TVD and they got married. I dont think they ever got back together. lol

I wonder if they are gonna keep up with Raf's feelings for Hope or just drop it...
about Caroline's choice... possible the man has an illusion ring what if this monster replaced Carolines choice + illusion ring.

i dont know. I quit TVD when the Originals started.

Raf and Hope? I dont want it. but there is room for it. Landons not available. Raf has/had feelings for her. And Hope would feel guilty want to help Raf Overall the series has been open to ew couples ie Stefan/ Caroline.
Old 10-27-2019, 02:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Exactly. Just because Alaric said he picked him doesnt mean hes actually the guy.... Hello, harry potter when moody wasnt really moody LOL. Maybe he looks like the person the new monster headmaster is impersonating.

I love Raf/Hope so I dont want it to be dropped but I am not sure its the time for it beause it seems they are setting up a love triangle with Hope and the siblings.
Old 10-27-2019, 05:37 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Well I think it's the person she picked just, he just played her on what his intention were nothing new. lol
Old 10-30-2019, 11:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Perhaps. But with magic, it could be an illusion spell. We'll see.
Old 11-04-2019, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

trying to catch up!
Old 07-28-2020, 02:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Just watched this one. Good episode. Liked it better than the previous football episode but it still wasn't the best of the season.

I just enjoy all the Hope/Landon interactions. I love that Hope wanted to help Raf too, that was sweet.

Seeing Josie go dark is fun, but also a bit sad. Landon/Josie... meh.

Lizzie is being annoying about Sebastian but their banter is fun. Hilarious when she was kissing air and MG saw lol.