Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2019, 11:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

great episode! But then again which one isn't!
Old 07-27-2020, 02:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

2nd time watching this one, it was a great episode but I def. liked it a bit more the first time.

My favorite part was the Alaric and Hope scenes, they just have great chemistry together and really make the show for me. I love that she told him who she was! Glad that someone knows.

MG deserves better than Lizzie right now, she doesn't even see him and is barely a good friend to him.

Ethan/Maya are cute and I liked their introductions... its too bad that SL never really went anywhere though. I wonder if we will see them at all in season 3.

Sebastian is super intriguing as a character, I like his introduction but he was so fishy and random. Lizzie saying the school was named after Stefan and Damon but that it was a long time ago was hilarious. They have great chemistry and Thomas is so cute.

Josie and Landon were so awkward and cringey lol. Hope and Landon had so much more chemistry in this episode imo. I loved their first looks to each other in the grass, so cute.
Old 01-06-2021, 10:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

wonder who this seabastian is , i thought he was like a creature from malivore or clarke in disguise

alaric and hoping making a good team and glad she told him, i guess he doesnt remember?

that new headmaster is a bit strange,wonder what he is up to,

wonder what triad is planning

{}