Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2019, 03:30 PM
Moderator Support Team

Legacies 2x01 - "I'll Never Give Up Hope." Season Premiere (Airs Oct 10th)

In the Season 2 premiere,
Hope becomes determined to find her way back to Mystic Falls after discovering that there may be a way out of Malivore;
and Alaric continues looking into the mysterious night Malivore was destroyed.
Elsewhere, as the students leave for summer vacation,
Landon stays behind to keep an eye on Rafael,
while MG heads to Atlanta to spend time with Kaleb's family. Finally,
while Lizzie spends the summer in Europe, Josie searches for answers about the mysterious ascendant.

Old 10-06-2019, 04:00 PM
Master Fan

Yayy!! Thanks for making the thread!

It’s finally here! Just a few more days
SweetSymphony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 05:37 PM
Moderator Support Team

You're welcome! Yes this is so exciting
Old 10-09-2019, 01:14 PM
Master Fan

One more day..
Old 10-09-2019, 02:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am so excited to see this thread up FINALLY!
Alexa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 03:57 PM
Moderator Support Team

Can't wait
Old 10-10-2019, 03:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

The show I'm like looking forward to the most! TFTNT! I feel like premiere will probably be frustrating but we won't be "Hopeless" for long.

Kem (Tumblr)
naturellebella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 09:26 PM
Communications Team
Moderator Support Team

Have fun watching!! I have posted about the season premiere on our Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr accounts. Feel free to share those where you have an account.
all things happen
Penny Lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 09:41 PM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks

Nice start to the season.

I like how everyone was off during their own thing. Lizzie overseas with Caroline. MG and Kaleb hanging together

Not sure what to think about Landon/Josie, they aren't doing anything wrong. I would have rather Landon/Lizzie. It was sad when Hope saw Landon & Josie kissing. I was hoping Raf see Hope in the wood or at the bus stop. It was nice to see Landon taking care wolf Raf.

Sucks Alaric was voted out and I think Dorian was the one vote to keep Alaric, letting him assume that cause Josie actually voted him out too with the other kids on the council. glad the twins know about their crazy uncle Kai.
Old 10-10-2019, 09:56 PM
Master Fan

Great episode, so glad to have it back!

First of all..I felt so bad for Hope when she saw Landon and Josie kissing. But she doesn't know that even though he doesn't remember her, he's been searching for her like crazy.

I did like the Josie and Landon scenes..thought they were cute..I really liked their friendship. I did awe a little bit at the montage scene.

Super glad Hope is out of the Malivore thingie even though it felt a little fast but I did not want to see her in there for another episode.

Kaleb and MG were precious..I love their bromance. at "I want my family tree to have branches."

Liked that they mentioned the steps Lizzie was taking in regards to her mental health.

I want to get Raf back in human form soon. Was Hope about to ditch town and leave him as a werewolf? lol.
Old 10-10-2019, 10:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA504 (View Post)
Thanks

Nice start to the season.

I like how everyone was off during their own thing. Lizzie overseas with Caroline. MG and Kaleb hanging together

Not sure what to think about Landon/Josie, they aren't doing anything wrong. I would have rather Landon/Lizzie. It was sad when Hope saw Landon & Josie kissing. I was hoping Raf see Hope in the wood or at the bus stop. It was nice to see Landon taking care wolf Raf.
Its a good start. They are warming up. Glad to see they are keeping the monster diversity..I was expecting Auntie Freya to bail Hope out or Landon's "exercise" to open the door for her.

I suspected Landon will have someone new. If it was an unknown I would be worried Malivore had sent someone to lure him in. Of the Twins it would probably Josie cause Landon is not Lizzie's type.

I was Expecting Raph to jump in to help Hope against the Bus/Troll.

SweetSymphony I don't think Hope knows Raf is stuck in werewolf form but I do think he remembers her.
Black_Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 10:05 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSymphony (View Post)

I want to get Raf back in human form soon. Was Hope about to ditch town and leave him as a werewolf? lol.
IKR! Hope was like forget yall.

Yeah Landon was really trying and I think he would've eventually figured something out. but Josie came a long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Jack (View Post)
Its a good start. They are warming up. Glad to see they are keeping the monster diversity..I was expecting Auntie Freya to bail Hope out or Landon's "exercise" to open the door for her.

I suspected Landon will have someone new. If it was an unknown I would be worried Malivore had sent someone to lure him in. Of the Twins it would probably Josie cause Landon is not Lizzie's type.

I was Expecting Raph to jump in to help Hope against the Bus/Troll.

SweetSymphony I don't think Hope knows Raf is stuck in werewolf form but I do think he remembers her.
I thought for a sec that it was Malivore at first before he was fully shown. lol

Hope does know about Raf cause she's the one who put him into wolf form before she left.

Last edited by NOLA504; 10-10-2019 at 10:12 PM
NOLA504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 10:17 PM
Master Fan

Also, Josie made a valid point..Landon might not have infinite lives so it's probably best he doesn't keep killing himself.
Old 10-10-2019, 10:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
IKR! Hope was like forget yall.

Yeah Landon was really trying and I think he would've eventually figured something out. but Josie came a long.
I don't think its that simple. Hope is very Fragile for all her abilities seeing everyone okay and moving on I get it don't know if I can put it to words.

Not really. Landon's efforts would not work he's not a witch. Where is Emma?

Quote:
I thought for a sec that it was Malivore at first before he was fully shown. lol

Hope does know about Raf cause she's the one who put him into wolf form before she left.
I thought so too...
Black_Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 10:21 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah I thought that was smart of the writers to bring that up but we still don't have a definitive answer on that yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Jack (View Post)
Not really. Landon's efforts would not work he's not a witch. Where is Emma?
he was having pieces of memories of hope every time he died, he just couldn't put it together just yet.