Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2019, 07:18 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Jack (View Post)

How do you guys think the vote about Alaric would go?
Also what was the artifact Alaric was hiding in his office when there was a magic nullification field?
IDK but I got a vibe like Kaleb was ready to vote him out, I don't see the others voting him out. but with everything going on right now I think he'll keep his job.

That's the Ascendant. The Gemini coven used it to create prison worlds. right now the twins uncle is in one. I think they're gonna let him out.
Old 04-05-2019, 03:02 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I actually dont want a long season, shows do worse. In fact, Julie admitted they had to add 3 episodes into the season and they added the two au episodes, the dream one and the genie one. Those were great episodes yes, but they didnt advance the storyline so I am scared how they would drag things out with extra episodes.

Actually, although it didn't advance the story, it did play into pretty well. In the genie episode Lizzie had wish for a world without Hope . However she learn without Hope her world would be so different. If Hope didn't exist, she would not have been around to save Josie with her blood. However now Lizzie is about to get her wish. So Lizzie might be the first one to remember Hope, since she originally wish that Hope didn't exist. Since Hope is forgotten by everyone, there should be a hole in everyone memories.

Quote:
Well The school knows who Raf is and know he is trap so they may try to help him. Maybe call Freya or someone from he crescent wolf pack. Maybe they succeed and he tells them about Hope. They try to bring her back.
They can't call Freya. No one remember Hope, and they only knew about Freya because of Hope. I'm not sure about Alaric . Alaric knew Klaus, but he only met Freya when he went there about to bring something to Klaus. However if Hope didn't exist , would Klaus had donated to the school for gifted children? Do the kids know why Raf is stuck in wolf form? If they don't remember Hope, Than it's a possibility that they do not remember why Raf is in wolf form.

There are so many ways this story can go. Also does anyone think that the whole thing might have been a trick? Clark said that his father was control by the triad , which was made up of a vampire, werewolf and a witch. Those 3 was the only supernatural creatures that the Malivore couldn't harm. So Hope jumping into the Malivore might be what actually release the malivore. Clark seem too please when he found out Hope was going to jump in, which made me think that the artifacts that he threw into the malivore might have been a red herring, and he actually needed Hope to jump in. Suppose Hope return from the Malivore pregnant, like Landon's mother?
Old 04-05-2019, 10:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKatherine (View Post)
They can't call Freya. No one remember Hope, and they only knew about Freya because of Hope. I'm not sure about Alaric . Alaric knew Klaus, but he only met Freya when he went there about to bring something to Klaus. However if Hope didn't exist , would Klaus had donated to the school for gifted children? Do the kids know why Raf is stuck in wolf form? If they don't remember Hope, Than it's a possibility that they do not remember why Raf is in wolf form.
I did not realize this...Would that make the school broke? and Hope developed the locator spell right? SO we will see similar alternate reality

Quote:
There are so many ways this story can go. Also does anyone think that the whole thing might have been a trick? Clark said that his father was control by the triad , which was made up of a vampire, werewolf and a witch. Those 3 was the only supernatural creatures that the Malivore couldn't harm. So Hope jumping into the Malivore might be what actually release the malivore. Clark seem too please when he found out Hope was going to jump in, which made me think that the artifacts that he threw into the malivore might have been a red herring, and he actually needed Hope to jump in. Suppose Hope return from the Malivore pregnant, like Landon's mother?
Malivore is out Maybe he just walked away hmmm... Didn't see that coming.
Old 04-07-2019, 12:27 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I did not realize this...Would that make the school broke? and Hope developed the locator spell right? SO we will see similar alternate reality
Exactly! I do not think the school will be totally broke, but the money that Klaus was contributing to the school will likely stop. Since Hope no longer exist. Raf will remain stuck in werewolf form and most of the things that happened in the au world might play out considering how it's definitely going to leave a hole in their lives. Like the genie told Lizzie, it might even make them go a little mad.

Things like how was Josie saved? (It was Hope's blood that saved her) How was MG able to pull off that big fight? He wore the necklace that made quite things heard .( Which Josie got from Hope). How did Alaric know where to find Landon? ( Hope told him) , and how did Lizzie learn the location spell? ( she learned from Hope) who won Miss Mystic fall? (Hope) . There is also the book that Hope stole from Alaric about the Gemini coven to give to Lizzie, who have it to Josie. It was Hope who told Alaric that the girls were asking questions about it, which prompted Alaric to explain everything to them. But since there is no Hope, there is no one to tell Alaric what's going on. So now one of both of the twins will have to find out the information themselves and might even go to the prison world where Kai is to speak to him, or they might release him.
So without Hope everything ,and everybody might just get a rewrite. The option is endless.

I wonder if it will undo Klaus and Elijah 's sacrifice?

Quote:

Malivore is out Maybe he just walked away hmmm... Didn't see that coming.
He could very well be out by the time season 2 start. Him and all his family, and friends.
Old 04-07-2019, 06:55 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

I hope they pick right back up from the finale. and they don't do a time jump without explaining some stuff on screen.
Old 04-09-2019, 06:18 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Exactly! I do not think the school will be totally broke, but the money that Klaus was contributing to the school will likely stop. Since Hope no longer exist. Raf will remain stuck in werewolf form and most of the things that happened in the au world might play out considering how it's definitely going to leave a hole in their lives. Like the genie told Lizzie, it might even make them go a little mad.

Things like how was Josie saved? (It was Hope's blood that saved her) How was MG able to pull off that big fight? He wore the necklace that made quite things heard .( Which Josie got from Hope). How did Alaric know where to find Landon? ( Hope told him) , and how did Lizzie learn the location spell? ( she learned from Hope) who won Miss Mystic fall? (Hope) . There is also the book that Hope stole from Alaric about the Gemini coven to give to Lizzie, who have it to Josie. It was Hope who told Alaric that the girls were asking questions about it, which prompted Alaric to explain everything to them. But since there is no Hope, there is no one to tell Alaric what's going on. So now one of both of the twins will have to find out the information themselves and might even go to the prison world where Kai is to speak to him, or they might release him.
So without Hope everything ,and everybody might just get a rewrite. The option is endless.

I wonder if it will undo Klaus and Elijah 's sacrifice?

He could very well be out by the time season 2 start. Him and all his family, and friends.
I don't think everyone will get a rewrite. Malivore's power doesn't undo everything it he removes their memories from the collective conscience. So they would remember what she did but would think someone they can't remember did them. For example Klaus gave the money for the school for Hope but the altered memory might justify the money as a donation for Caroline...

That doesn't erase anything written though so surely someone else has written about Hope.

If their minds come up with different justifications they might get triggered. Like they think the the tribrid blood is limited stockpile from Klaus. Liz would think she made the locator spell while Josie might think a girl named Rose made it.

Last edited by Black_Jack; 04-09-2019 at 06:30 AM
Old 04-09-2019, 11:55 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I don't think everyone will get a rewrite. Malivore's power doesn't undo everything it he removes their memories from the collective conscience. So they would remember what she did but would think someone they can't remember did them. For example Klaus gave the money for the school for Hope but the altered memory might justify the money as a donation for Caroline...

That doesn't erase anything written though so surely someone else has written about Hope.

If their minds come up with different justifications they might get triggered. Like they think the the tribrid blood is limited stockpile from Klaus. Liz would think she made the locator spell while Josie might think a girl named Rose made it.

The genie said that a later reality when something been erase that people are aware that something is missing on a sub conscious level. But they do not know what it is and it can drive them crazy. I think it will be kinda like that. When Landon woke up he didn't recall how he got there, nor why he was there. Alaric knew to pick up Landon, but he didn't recall how he knew, nor who told him. Since Hope been erase from everyone mind, I wonder if she been erase from print? If not, Than there is a possibility that Penelope will remember Hope since she has info on everyone.

However unless there going to be a time jump, it's likely that Hope will be back in the first , or second episode. Do you think that maybe Clark was lying, and he actually wanted Hope to jump in the malivore? Maybe Hope jumping in release not just the malivore, but all the creatures sallow up by the malivore as well?
Old 04-10-2019, 07:38 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
The genie said that a later reality when something been erase that people are aware that something is missing on a sub conscious level. But they do not know what it is and it can drive them crazy. I think it will be kinda like that. When Landon woke up he didn't recall how he got there, nor why he was there. Alaric knew to pick up Landon, but he didn't recall how he knew, nor who told him. Since Hope been erase from everyone mind, I wonder if she been erase from print? If not, Than there is a possibility that Penelope will remember Hope since she has info on everyone.

However unless there going to be a time jump, it's likely that Hope will be back in the first , or second episode. Do you think that maybe Clark was lying, and he actually wanted Hope to jump in the malivore? Maybe Hope jumping in release not just the malivore, but all the creatures sallow up by the malivore as well?
You don't get erased from print. Landon's mom had a picture of her, Clarke was found out by Triad industries because there were pictures of him in the records. I forgot about Penelope Maybe she comes back and she checked her books and asks about Hope.

I am hoping first episode after a time skip. Just to change it up a bit. Its kind of fanfiction fodder for my head. I hope there would be more creatures: VD, Originals had the weakness of variety in my eyes.

I just realize something Clarke was lying his ass off. If Malivore was trying to start his own species why is his son a Phoenix? Maybe what he really needed was Hope. The only species he couldn't absorb before.
Old 04-10-2019, 06:32 PM
Passionate Fan

One of the better episodes I thought
Old 07-19-2019, 04:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

I cant see them voting out Alaric either, but maybe the show will do it to shock people. If that happens, Alaric could go down a dark path and have a separate storyline but I cant imagine he'd be gone for good.

I wouldnt want to see Lizzie's personality change. She's different from the other characters and that works for her imo.

I have to be honest, the storyline in the finale kind of went over my head, I definitely need to do a rewatch before the second season.
Old 07-19-2019, 05:19 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

I'm 50/50 on it like I can see it happening then i'm like who would replace him Dorian or Emma? would they even want to run the school. Yes Alaric's makes questionable decisions sometimes but I think he the best person to run the school.
Old 07-28-2019, 11:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

This was a great episode. So much action. Lots of stuff going on.

The triad dude shooting Josie for fun was such an ass! MG did good coming too help. I wonder if his gf will be coming back next year. It was nice to see him be the one to talk down Kaleb but that dude was an ass. MG's mom needs to ef off.

Wish there was more rafael in this episode. But I loved seeing him wolf out. Sucks that he is stuck in that form.

So the chalice is not the 3rd artifact and Landon was lying to Clark? And Clarke wants Landon to be a host for Malivore? WTF. LOL. No wonder Landon took the 3rd artifact. The headless horseman thing was nuts.

So Hope wasn't affected by Malivore. Good thing her blood could be used to save Josie. And the girls found the ascendent. They recognized it because they spelled it back when they were little for bonnie. I wonder if that whole SL is going to be brought up in season 2.

It was cool when Alaric knew how to turn off the blood fountain and talked about the travelers. Its good this series is referencing the past. But wait, he put the fountain in the tunnels a long time ago, just in case? Why the hell would he tell the students that and then ask them to vote on whether he stays? lol. dumb plan. i have a feeling he will be voted out... which is annoying.

Hope/Landon were a tad cheesey for my taste but they are fine. So Hope thinks she can stop Malivore because she is a tribrid? And originally a Witch, Vampire and Wolf made Malivore. But what I dont get is why she thinks she is able to stop it when the original three weren't able to stop Malivore.

Clarke is confusing though, he was fine with Hope jumping in to destroy Malivore because he was scared of him? lol. HUH? He was trying so hard to get him to rise.

The phonecall with Alaric was so sad, Danielle did an amazing job in that scene. It sucks though to know you are going to die and no one would remember you. When she said she trusted him that was great.

Julie said in an interview something about maybe Hope thinking she killed Malivore but who knows. Which makes me think that maybe she didnt. Maybe her triad blood just changes him from his mud form? Since the mud was gone.... Because how could she have killed Malivore but then still come back? Also I feel like we haven't seen the last of Clarke and Malivore, I dont feel like they would finish that SL in 1 season, especially if they wanna keep monsters coming to the show.. Maybe Malivore will take on Clarkes body as the host instead? And they will trap him at the school or something and ten the monsters will come for some other reason... There are lots of possibilities and it'll be interesting to see how the show tackles it

Also, if Hope does come back, will others memories come back or do they have to get to know her all over again?

Also why do people think that Rafael will remember Hope?

Erasing Hope is complicating because how can they erase facts that they know but still remember specific things yet without Hope being there? Are there just gaps in their memory? Like they do remember there being someone or something there but they just cant remember who it is? Makes you wonder if maybe Landon's mom can come back too. And also this means that they wouldnt remember Clarke either?
Old 01-06-2021, 12:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

love that the season is short

curious to see where next season will go, hope jumping in

oh no raf is still stuck as a werewolf

lots of action this episode

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 12-27-2021, 08:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I finally started the show last week and just finished season 1. It was not at the TVD/TO level and it was a bit cringe worthy at times but i enjoyed it, it has heart, which was what i loved the most about the previous shows. There's just something weirdly comforting about this universe
Old 12-28-2021, 04:24 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
There's just something weirdly comforting about this universe
This!

Glad you watched.. The show does get better tho