Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2019, 02:48 PM
  #1
Moderator Support Team

 
NOLA504's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 175,608
Legacies 1x16 - "There's Always a Loophole" Season Finale (Airs Mar 28th)




When a group of unwelcome visitors descends upon
The Salvatore School, Hope leads the charge to keep her friends safe.
Meanwhile, MG uncovers a secret about his mother and Josie
finds herself in a dire situation.





__________________
Maurice

Last edited by NOLA504; 03-27-2019 at 03:00 PM
NOLA504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 08:58 PM
  #2
Fan Forum Star

 
Alexa's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 137,926
love the girls working together!
Alexa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 08:02 PM
  #3
Fan Forum Legend

 
My Kind Of Crazy's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 345,030
wow what a finale
so the pit is gone, along with the hope and the brother
and now raf is stuck in the wolf transformation and unable to transform back a
and everyone has no memory of hope and what happen
__________________
~Jen 🍍20k @ Psych Board 🍍
My Art Thread *updated 11/25
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 09:14 PM
  #4
Moderator Support Team

 
NOLA504's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 175,608
I liked the finale but so many cliffhangers.

Hope was amazing throughout the episode sacrificing herself at the end her speech was so sad

Josie getting shot I knew she wasn't in danger of dying tho. lol glad her and Lizzie are back cool.

MG saving the day at the beginning of the episode was great. and learning his legacy was to inherit Triad.

and what's gonna happen with Raf since he can't change back on his own.
__________________
Maurice
NOLA504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 11:18 PM
  #5
Fan Forum Star

 
Alexa's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 137,926
What an episode.

Hope sacrificing herself because she's selfless. We know its not going to stick but it'll be interesting to see how they get her out of this one. Plus, I wonder how long she wont be in next season and how long people wont remember her. And if she comes back will other people get their memories back too?

Hope/Landon were a tad cheesy for my liking so maybe this means he can move on and date someone else lol.

I loved the Hope and Alaric scenes so much! Didn't Alaric learn when he erased Elena's memories not to do that again? But I'm confused, how did he know to burn Hope's stuff if he forgot about her? So does this mean he remembers her then? Confused.

Josie and Lizzie were tad morbid for me this episode, talking about their deaths so much but I did enjoy their sister scenes together.

NOT ENOUGH RAFAEL WTF.
Alexa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 12:36 AM
  #6
Part-Time Fan
 
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 180
Well Landon finally has a power-move. It works for me.

I could totally see Landon jumping into the pit for some reason I didn't think Hope would jump in. Did Hope really need to jump into the pit? Why didn't she just splash some blood in it?

What was the Green energy on Hope's hand before they jump?

What would her aunts and uncles do when they have a picture of Hope and they don't know who she is?

Why do I think Raf will remember Hope? Its like that Angel season.

Why are there so many questions? and when is the next season coming out?
Black_Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 12:16 PM
  #7
Fan Forum Legend

 
My Kind Of Crazy's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 345,030
i agree not enough Raf
and i think he will remember her since he is in wolf mode
__________________
~Jen 🍍20k @ Psych Board 🍍
My Art Thread *updated 11/25
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 01:34 PM
  #8
Moderator Support Team

 
NOLA504's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 175,608
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I loved the Hope and Alaric scenes so much! Didn't Alaric learn when he erased Elena's memories not to do that again? But I'm confused, how did he know to burn Hope's stuff if he forgot about her? So does this mean he remembers her then? Confused.
I'm guessing he was just burning it as it happened and lost his memory as it was happening. just like when Kaleb/Josie were in the middle of prepping for the council they forgot about her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Jack (View Post)
I could totally see Landon jumping into the pit for some reason I didn't think Hope would jump in. Did Hope really need to jump into the pit? Why didn't she just splash some blood in it?
For something that powerful not sure some blood would be enough to stop it.

That will be interesting if Raf's the only one who remembers hope.. like how does he go about bringing her back and still being in wolf form.
__________________
Maurice
NOLA504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 08:48 PM
  #9
Part-Time Fan
 
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA504 (View Post)
I'm guessing he was just burning it as it happened and lost his memory as it was happening. just like when Kaleb/Josie were in the middle of prepping for the council they forgot about her.
I can somewhat agree but did he really have time to move everything...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA504 (View Post)
For something that powerful not sure some blood would be enough to stop it.
Enchant a blooded knife or something. Not trying to undermine Hope's sacrifice but there were other options! its probably done writingwise to clear the deck. Wreck the Hope/Landon ship, change the dynamic between the twins, the twins and Alaric so on when Hope comes back

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA504 (View Post)
That will be interesting if Raf's the only one who remembers hope.. like how does he go about bringing her back and still being in wolf form.
Well The school knows who Raf is and know he is trap so they may try to help him. Maybe call Freya or someone from he crescent wolf pack. Maybe they succeed and he tells them about Hope. They try to bring her back.


Anybody have predictions? Where do we go from here?

I hope they don't end the variety. I mean the other category not just the Big Three of the vampire diaries universe. That Nissa girl should enroll soon.

I think Hope comes back after a timeskip everything change. Maybe Landon is seeing somebody else Lizzie may be hahaha!
Black_Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 10:19 PM
  #10
Moderator Support Team

 
NOLA504's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 175,608
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Jack (View Post)
Enchant a blooded knife or something. Not trying to undermine Hope's sacrifice but there were other options! its probably done writingwise to clear the deck. Wreck the Hope/Landon ship, change the dynamic between the twins, the twins and Alaric so on when Hope comes back
good point. there's all different ways the writers can go with this and then fix at some point with everyone gaining their memory again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Jack (View Post)
Well The school knows who Raf is and know he is trap so they may try to help him. Maybe call Freya or someone from he crescent wolf pack. Maybe they succeed and he tells them about Hope. They try to bring her back.


Anybody have predictions? Where do we go from here?

I hope they don't end the variety. I mean the other category not just the Big Three of the vampire diaries universe. That Nissa girl should enroll soon.

I think Hope comes back after a timeskip everything change. Maybe Landon is seeing somebody else Lizzie may be hahaha!
Yes that makes the most sense on how to fix Raf. but who knows what they'll end up doing. lol

For starters I want more episodes in s2 at least 20 episodes would be nice. which would bring Penelope in more. Some backstory on Raf.

Looking forward to Landon meeting Melivore. Will there be any changes with Hope when she comes back from wherever she is.

and will the Twins by accident end up letting out their psycho uncle Kai from the prison world
__________________
Maurice
NOLA504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2019, 10:19 PM
  #11
space | time | emotion

 
crash landing's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 647,997
This was the finale? though 17 episode season
__________________
Sarahicon thread
"All Of This Has Happened Before And Will Happen Again"
VOTE Battlestar GalacticaCampaign
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 02:03 AM
  #12
Fan Forum Star

 
Alexa's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 137,926
Quote:
I'm guessing he was just burning it as it happened and lost his memory as it was happening. just like when Kaleb/Josie were in the middle of prepping for the council they forgot about her.
I just dont get how he was able to get all her stuff, start a fire and burn it all when she was jumping in the pool a second later? lol.

Quote:
Maybe Landon is seeing somebody else Lizzie may be hahaha!
I would actually love that, they are my crack ship.

if Raf if the only one to remember hope...




I actually dont want a long season, shows do worse. In fact, Julie admitted they had to add 3 episodes into the season and they added the two au episodes, the dream one and the genie one. Those were great episodes yes, but they didnt advance the storyline so I am scared how they would drag things out with extra episodes.
Alexa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 01:05 PM
  #13
Moderator Support Team

 
NOLA504's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 175,608
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I just dont get how he was able to get all her stuff, start a fire and burn it all when she was jumping in the pool a second later? lol.


I actually dont want a long season, shows do worse. In fact, Julie admitted they had to add 3 episodes into the season and they added the two au episodes, the dream one and the genie one. Those were great episodes yes, but they didnt advance the storyline so I am scared how they would drag things out with extra episodes.
One of those plot holes you just gotta go along with. lol

I agree about long seasons but I don't think 20 episodes is to many. I get why this season was short being a new show they didn't wanna give it a full 20+ epi and it fails. so they added 3 more once they saw it was doing good. Just don't want a short season an they try an cram everything into one season is all.
__________________
Maurice
NOLA504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 06:37 PM
  #14
Fan Forum Star

 
Alexa's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 137,926
I prefer shows with 13 or 16 episode seasons personally. The arcs seem to be a lot more cohesive.

20 is okay for me when they do 10 and 10 and split the season. I can also deal with 22 although its a bit long to me.

I cant stand when shows do 22-28 episodes. WAY too many.
Alexa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 06:43 PM
  #15
Part-Time Fan
 
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I would actually love that, they are my crack ship.

if Raf if the only one to remember hope...




I actually dont want a long season, shows do worse. In fact, Julie admitted they had to add 3 episodes into the season and they added the two au episodes, the dream one and the genie one. Those were great episodes yes, but they didnt advance the storyline so I am scared how they would drag things out with extra episodes.
Landon/Lizzie- on the surface I don't see it happening, well unless Malivore sent a cupid in to get the keys.

Lizzie the self-centered, queen bee, mean girl is not gonna be interested except maybe for the social status of dating a one of a kind phoenix but then again...I think Lizzie's personality can change.
1. Near Death experience of Josie
2. No Hope to take Alaric's attention

So we will just see

I am a Hope/Landon guy so I would prefer Landon in a relationship with another girl who turns out to be a big bad...

With a cast this big they should have more episodes in my view. I think we have more characters than we do episodes for season 1; but budget probably has a part in it.

How do you guys think the vote about Alaric would go?
Also what was the artifact Alaric was hiding in his office when there was a magic nullification field?
Black_Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
episode discussion, legacies


Forum Affiliates
Hybrid Princess, Legacies Source, Vampire Diaries Online
Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:26 PM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2020.

Copyright © 1998-2020, Fan Forum.


TEST