Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2019, 03:36 PM
Moderator Support Team

Legacies 1x15 - "I’ll Tell You a Story" (Airs Mar 20th)

When the fallout of Hope's actions leaves her and Landon on the outs,
she turns to Lizzie for help making things right.
Meanwhile, Landon uncovers secrets about his past,
while Josie looks into a secret that Alaric has been keeping.

Old 03-20-2019, 03:38 PM
space | time | emotion

Stealing your OP cause I don't know where my wife gets the synopsis and am in charge while she's on vacation
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 03:54 PM
Moderator Support Team

sure Sarah!
Old 03-20-2019, 04:04 PM
space | time | emotion

Not a full copy but took the promo and the summary might format it better but at least the discussion is up
Old 03-20-2019, 04:09 PM
Moderator Support Team

Just use an old one she did and fill it with the new info
Old 03-20-2019, 04:10 PM
space | time | emotion

Probably before she gets back but right now just wanted to make sure the thread was up when I saw yours cross homepage as last posted -- was like stealing
Old 03-21-2019, 09:10 PM
Moderator Support Team

I liked this episode

got to learn more about Landon. So agent Clark is his brother and Malivore is his dad, not to surprising. is he really gonna help Clark bring back their dad...

Loved all the Lizzie/Josie scenes especially their power showdown(yay for Josie) glad they finally know the full truth about the merge and Alaric told them. It was sad seeing them cry

Nice seeing Raf back this week. hopefully he gets his powers back under control.

Dorian is back!!!
Old 03-21-2019, 11:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

Pretty Good episode...That said anyone else Believe Agent Clark's story?

Do you guys think Landon believes "his brother"

My biggest complaint is that there was almost too many things were happening. Like I want to know what happens to the twins now but I also want Hope to go full wonder woman...well actually I want her them to go full Charmed ones on The Triad. (90s Charmed reference..) Though now that I think about it Fireballs on the Triad might be better.

The Twins Well I knew Josie could win the battle if she wanted too. Its Heartwrenching a bit to see the scene.

Anyone else hoping to see an Original in Hope's subconscious or Alaric talking to an Original?

What do we call? Hope the Twins and the guys Mg, Landon, Raph?
Black_Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 03:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

This was a good episode but I tend to zone out during episodes that have to explain mythology etc so the Landon parts did bore me a little and I will have to rewatch to understand better.

I also didn’t care for the Alaric stuff but I am glad he apologized to Dorian and that he agreed to return to the school.

The twin stuff was a bit tough to watch. I wish Lizzi would just apologize and try to do better. Her personality can be so annoying. I am glad they know about the merge though. I wonder how the show is going to tackle that and Of they really will kill one of them off.

Not much raf this episode and it looks like he won’t be in next weeek either , I did enjoy the hope and raf scene! So she does know about his feelings! I just absolutely love their friendship and even if I have to wait a while to see them together I can handle it as long as I keep getting cute seems like that. Hope is just so soft with him.

I sort of like Roman I hope he sticks around next season. I can’t believe that the season is already coming to an end with the finale looks awesome!
Old 03-22-2019, 05:00 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Jack (View Post)
The Twins Well I knew Josie could win the battle if she wanted too. Its Heartwrenching a bit to see the scene.

Anyone else hoping to see an Original in Hope's subconscious or Alaric talking to an Original?

What do we call? Hope the Twins and the guys Mg, Landon, Raph?
I actually always just assume Lizzie magic was a lil bit stronger because of her unbalance state. And Josie kinda had an advantage with getting magic from room while Lizzie just from that book.

Yeah it would have been cool if Hope was talking to Klaus. But I think they holding off on that.
Old 03-22-2019, 07:19 AM
Passionate Fan

Excellent episode. Loved that power scene between Lizzie and Josie. Glad that Alaric finally told them about the Merge.
Bronson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 07:57 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
The twin stuff was a bit tough to watch. I wish Lizzi would just apologize and try to do better. Her personality can be so annoying. I am glad they know about the merge though. I wonder how the show is going to tackle that and Of they really will kill one of them off.
I don't know much about the Gemini Twin other than from this show but Why can't she shift species? Let them drink vamp blood before the merge The one who wins becomes a witch the looser at least becomes a vamp but wait they are what supposed to be 18 so it will be season 5 before we have to deal with the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA504 (View Post)
I actually always just assume Lizzie magic was a lil bit stronger because of her unbalance state. And Josie kinda had an advantage with getting magic from room while Lizzie just from that book.

Yeah it would have been cool if Hope was talking to Klaus. But I think they holding off on that.
I don't get it is that how the Gemini magic works they draw power from objects around them? True Klaus would steal the show that needs to be in the future.
Black_Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 08:42 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Jack (View Post)
I don't get it is that how the Gemini magic works they draw power from objects around them? True Klaus would steal the show that needs to be in the future.
Yes they have to siphon magic in order to use it.. and the more they gather the stronger they are and the spells they’re doing.
Old 03-22-2019, 10:39 AM
Dedicated Fan

Can't really judge who the stronger twin is by last episode. Josie drew from a larger source than Lizzie at the time. Also Lizzie wasn't really trying to be aggressive towards Josie like Josie was towards Lizzie. It's unlikely the show will ever go through with the merge anyway. The Twins are too important together and for the show

Someone needs to make a Hope/Lizzie thread. That friendship is emerging big time as a great one
Old 03-22-2019, 02:38 PM
Passionate Fan

I agree the show will not go through the merge unless the series is ending. They will probably come up with some idea to avoid it so that we can still have Lizzie and Josie.
Bronson is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread