Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2019, 04:29 PM
  #1
Moderator Support Team

 
NOLA504's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 175,657
Legacies 1x13 - "The Boy Who Still Has a Lot of Good to Do" (Airs Mar 7th)




When a spontaneous road trip to visit MG’s parents
leaves him and Landon missing, and a distressed Rafael
with no memory of what happened, Hope, Alaric and Kaleb
set out to find them before it’s too late.



__________________
Maurice
NOLA504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 10:01 PM
  #2
Master Fan

 
SweetSymphony's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 17,135
Thank you! Looking forward to this episode!
SweetSymphony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 12:53 AM
  #3
Fan Forum Star

 
Alexa's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 137,966
always looking forward to an episode! gonna be sad when the season ends.

the boys look hot there!
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 09:22 PM
  #4
Moderator Support Team

 
NOLA504's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 175,657
This episode was really good.

Liked that we got a backstory on MG he was amazing tonight.. the scene with is dad was so sad. that car scene with Mg/Kaleb was the best he's really stepped up these past episodes. and how protective he is of MG is great. even tho it ended badly I like how he made Raf/Landon hang out with MG while he was gone. He really does have is back no matter what.

Landon forcing Raf to admit his feelings for Hope needed to happen. it wasn't some big blowup between them. Seeing Hope concerned about both of them was great on her part. But when she thought Landon was dead that that moment was amazing. and even in her own pain she still saved MG.

Ok WTH is Landon, a Phoenix!?
__________________
Maurice
NOLA504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 10:12 PM
  #5
Master Fan

 
SweetSymphony's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 17,135
Omg, I love this show so freaking much.

So many emotions..

Finally a focus on MG..about time! And it didn't disappoint at all. I guess his mom knew how the dad would react and that's why she didn't tell him. I mean it is a kind of nutty thing to accept ..especially when he was blindsided like that..maybe he needs a little bit more time to accept something so wild. I LOOOVED how Kaleb was looking out for him. When the show first started, I though Kaleb didn't like MG but now I see he loves him. He wanted Raf to keep an eye on MG b/c he knows when MG is most likely to go through a tough time.

And the car scene ...I loved it!

"Look MG, being a vampire, it ain't everything I say it is. It ain't about power or blood or being better than other people. I guess I just say that stuff to make myself feel okay with the fact that people like you and me, we got a big struggle ahead of us. A hard life. We can be in it together. It don't matter if your family doesn't get it. It ain't black and white like that. Maybe they'll come around and maybe they won't. But hear this brother, I'm your family now. Me. All right?"

I loved this dialogue so much...got chills.

And OMG, Landon is a phoenix?? That's so cool! What powers are they supposed to have? Coming back from the dead?

Hope was amazing also..she was so heartbroken over Landon's 'death' but she didn't hesitate for a second to give MG her blood to save him. Her scenes with Raf were very cute too. Can't help but like everyone on this show.

Last edited by SweetSymphony; 03-07-2019 at 10:36 PM
SweetSymphony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 02:04 AM
  #6
Part-Time Fan
 
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 180
What an amazing episode!

All the twisty turns and emotional drama that made Vampire Diaries and Originals great!

This is probably be my most favorite episode for a while.

I also get my answer: Its better than I hope.

Great acting from the cast. I know its hard with such a large group of MC but I want a full attendance with something like this!

SPOILER-ish
How did his clothes survive? jk.

So thats how he survive the dragon!

So Landon is a Phoenix. I have mixed feelings on that because Immortal characters (protagonists that are unkillable) tend to kill the suspense.
Black_Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 04:12 AM
  #7
Fan Forum Star

 
Alexa's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 137,966
I wasn't the biggest fan of this episode. Probably my least favorite one thus far. But it was still good, dont get me wrong.

I know people are probably excited to get more MG and Kaleb but personally I just don't care for them. Yes, it was good to get some backstory on MG but honestly, it feels so late in the season. Maybe they should have done it earlier? I did however enjoy the MG scene in the woods when he attacked Landon. It's nice seeing some vampire action again, I missed it. I was also glad to see Hope save MG, even after what he did. What a good person.

I missed the twins. I hate when they aren't in episodes, the show lacks something imo. I also didnt like the way they did the flashbacks, it made the episode feel choppy to me.


Adored all the hope/rafael stuff though! THEIR HUG SDFSDFSDFDS Also raf/landon stuff.

Landon is a what now? I cant believe he actually died. . Hope's reaction to that was so sad. I felt like MG and Kaleb were being a bit nonchalant about it so you knew he would come back.

Is this the first time that Landon has died? Im so confused
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 11:39 AM
  #8
What I am, is sexy trash

 
My Kind Of Crazy's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 345,547
OMG Landon is Fawkes from HP


its about time we finally learned the truth about his supernatural powers. we new he wasnt human, there was always something off about him from the start. now we know he is a phoenix. what an interesting twist to learn that truth.

although i feel bad for MG i dont think landon should have pushed him into seeing his family the way he did. some people's pasts are best left alone.

i did miss the twins in this ep
__________________
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 11:15 AM
  #9
Fan Forum Hero

 
a little chaos's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 84,060
Loved the episode! This was actually one of my favourite episodes that didn't include the twins and Penelope.

I love Landon so much, he's gone up on my favourite list overtaking MG. I love MG, but not too keen on the way they're dealing with his ripper side.

I AM SO EXCITED THAT LANDON IS A PHEONIX!!! Ever since the show introduced other supernatural creatures I have been hoping they'd include a Phoenix and it just happens to be Landon, I LOVE THAT!

Loved the Landon/Raf stuff, and I think this episode confirmed I'm team Hope/Landon, but Rafael is growing on me.
__________________
don't blame me, bellarke made me crazy
If they don’t, you ain't doin' it right

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
a little chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 06:48 AM
  #10
Dedicated Fan
 
LadyKatherine's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 823
Landon was super annoying when he kept pushing MG to visit his father. I kept hoping someone would tell him to back off. I really liked that we got a little more back story on MG. We got to see his parents. However his mother seem like a witch. I understand that she never told MG's dad that he was a vampire, I don't blame her considering how religious he is, but she wasn't even happy to see him. I wonder why kind of deal she made with Alaric? MG should have known his father would have recoil from seeing his demon face. He claims he was close to his father, so he should have known his father wasn't going to welcome him back with open arms after finding out he's a vampire. He shouldn't have been mad at Landon, he should have been mad at himself. I wasn't expecting him to kill Landon, nor for Raf to kill him. I love Kaleb conversation with MG about him being his family now, and the struggle of being a vampire. It showed a lot of growth in Kaleb 's part. Last week Kaleb told Alaric that he doesn't like going home for spring break because he can't deal with his family. But I have a feeling that's not the truth. I think he's not welcome home neither.

I wish they would have told us how MG was turned. Most baby vampire have to feed when they first turn, and they usually wound up killing someone. But earlier in the season MG told Kaleb that he never fed off of someone .


When Landon died I wasn't too broken up over it, at least not until I saw Hope break down, Than it made me think of Hayley,Klaus and Elijah. so sad. However I am so glad we finally found out what Landon is.


Quote:
Is this the first time that Landon has died? Im so confused
Probably not. In Episode 2 Landon said that he didn't know what happened to the people in the bus. He said that a lady burn everyone . He do understand why , nor how he escape. It's likely that Landon was killed too, he probably just don't remember.
LadyKatherine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 09:00 AM
  #11
Master Fan

 
SweetSymphony's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 17,135
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKatherine (View Post)


Probably not. In Episode 2 Landon said that he didn't know what happened to the people in the bus. He said that a lady burn everyone . He do understand why , nor how he escape. It's likely that Landon was killed too, he probably just don't remember.
Omg, good point! I didn't even think of that!
SweetSymphony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 04:36 PM
  #12
Moderator Support Team

 
NOLA504's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 175,657
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKatherine (View Post)
Landon was super annoying when he kept pushing MG to visit his father. I kept hoping someone would tell him to back off. I really liked that we got a little more back story on MG. We got to see his parents. However his mother seem like a witch. I understand that she never told MG's dad that he was a vampire, I don't blame her considering how religious he is, but she wasn't even happy to see him. I wonder why kind of deal she made with Alaric? MG should have known his father would have recoil from seeing his demon face. He claims he was close to his father, so he should have known his father wasn't going to welcome him back with open arms after finding out he's a vampire. He shouldn't have been mad at Landon, he should have been mad at himself. I wasn't expecting him to kill Landon, nor for Raf to kill him. I love Kaleb conversation with MG about him being his family now, and the struggle of being a vampire. It showed a lot of growth in Kaleb 's part. Last week Kaleb told Alaric that he doesn't like going home for spring break because he can't deal with his family. But I have a feeling that's not the truth. I think he's not welcome home neither.

I wish they would have told us how MG was turned. Most baby vampire have to feed when they first turn, and they usually wound up killing someone. But earlier in the season MG told Kaleb that he never fed off of someone .
I did think Landon was a little to pushy with MG meeting his parents.

Yeah that would have been the perfect time to explain how he turned maybe his mom gave him a blood bag and how did she know to look for Alaric's school for MG?
__________________
Maurice
NOLA504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 11:27 PM
  #13
Dedicated Fan
 
LadyKatherine's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 823
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA504 (View Post)
I did think Landon was a little to pushy with MG meeting his parents.

Yeah that would have been the perfect time to explain how he turned maybe his mom gave him a blood bag and how did she know to look for Alaric's school for MG?
That's a really really good question! Now you have me wondering if she is the Mrs.G mention in the previous episode with the mummy? What kind of deal did she make with Alaric?
LadyKatherine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 03:15 PM
  #14
Moderator Support Team

 
NOLA504's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 175,657
Alaric mention something about them keeping quiet about MG being a vampire from his dead.
__________________
Maurice
NOLA504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 05:11 PM
  #15
New Fan
 
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 2
Great episode.kaleb protecting mg,raf fighting for Landon, hope showing how much she cares about Landon with her reaction to the knowledge of his death.great great episodes.definitely worth the wait

Now that we all know what Landon is, what sorth of power will he likely possess? Could he be like Silas who doesn't die along with fireball ability? Looking forward to the next episode.
Landon's Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
episode discussion, legacies


Forum Affiliates
Hybrid Princess, Legacies Source, Vampire Diaries Online
Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:58 AM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2020.

Copyright © 1998-2020, Fan Forum.


TEST