Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2019, 03:31 PM
Moderator Support Team

Legacies 1x12 - "There's a Mummy on Main Street" (Airs Feb 28th)

When the urn goes missing,
Alaric, Hope, Josie, Lizzie, Kaleb, Dorian and Emma
hit the road to locate the artifact before the next
Malivore creature arrives;
Lizzie takes aim at Hope for all the past spring breaks she's ruined.

Old 02-28-2019, 09:22 PM
Moderator Support Team

Ok episode didn't really care for the monster this week.

Glad Hope/Lizzie finally resolved their issues. It was pretty obvious Josie was behind it when she kept trying to avoid talking about it with them. Then comes a twist I didn't see coming she had a crush on Hope.

Kaleb had me entertained throughout the episode. when he told Alaric that they need to have their full powers he's 100% right. It's time for Alaric to get on board with it.

I hope that's the end of the Emma/Dorian/Alaric drama. Sucks Dorian quit but i'm sure he'll be coming back.
Old 02-28-2019, 11:19 PM
Master Fan

Didn't get why Dorian was so upset..Alaric didn't know that he was with Emma when he kissed her. I mean..I can understand the punch but the quitting though? I thought that was kind of too dramatic.

Kaleb was awesome and he's right..with all the dangers in their world, they need to be prepared and full powered.

Josie had (has?) a crush on Hope! Wasn't expecting that one at all..and Hope didn't seem to mind it one bit.

Missed MG, Raf and Landon this episode.
SweetSymphony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 01:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Pretty good episode. There hasn't been a bad one this season so far. I hope it continues to be strong because I am absolutely loving it.

JOSIE HAS A CRUSH ON HOPE! ASFDSFSDFSD. I cant believe they actually are going with this storyline? I mean, maybe nothing will come off it, but it sort of seems they are leading up to it because of the AU episode, all the kaylee/danielle stuff online and now this.... I guess we shall see. But the way they looked at each other at the end there and Josie "of course I did. Who wouldn't?" I mean.. that seems to be setting something up.

I agree that Dorian overreacted. He should be upset with Emma, but they were also slugged (or at least she was) so it wasnt really her fault, and Alaric didnt know they were a thing. Him punching Alaric was ridiculous. I am not into emma/alaric at all though so I sort of want that to be done.

Lizzie was super annoying this episode. I am glad that they finally sort of squashed some of the issues Lizzie ad with her, hopefully she will ease off now. Seems Josie has a problem with fire starting lmao. It sucks she let Hope's room on fire and destroyed her things.

Kaleb was great this episode. MVP for sure. Glad that he is getting more focus. And he was right about getting better training and having more access to his powers. I think when the students get older they deifnitelys should.

Next week looks SO GOOD!
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 06:48 AM
Passionate Fan

Yes Dorian did overreact to the kiss.

I hope Lizzie and Hope can be civil if not friends.

Josie admitting that she had a crush on Hope was certainly a surprise. I hope we see more of them.
Bronson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 12:41 PM
What I am, is sexy trash

yeah i agree Dorian overreacted about the kiss. Alaric didnt know they were together when he kissed her. hopefully once he calms down some he will return back to the school cuz they need his help there

and yes the kids all need their full powers hopefully alaric will agree and allow that.

glad the girls worked out their issues. i hope they can all get along now. wonder how josie and hope will be now?
Old 07-28-2019, 01:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

This was a decent episode. Not my favorite but some enjoyable moments.

What the hell was Lizzie's problem in this episode, god she was annoying. She needs to get off Hope's back.

It was weird that Alaric doesn't want Kaleb to use ANY vampire powers? The others are allowed to use their powers. Regardless, Kaleb had a great episode and it was nice to see him shine away from MG. Him compelling everyone was funny. The ending convo with Alaric was great and he is right about using his powers.

Clarke is cute but such a creep lol. Not sure what his deal was and why he was trying to pretend in front of Alaric, who already remembered him from Kansas. And we see him throw the urn in, so now there are two keys to malivore returned. Thats scary.

The mummy was creepy.

I was confused though, Alaric was like "lets go" but they were just going to leave Dorian and Emma there? lol. WTF. Also how did they trust the urn in the hands of some random compelled lady? lol.

So Josie had a crush on Hope.. love that. The reveal was cute. And it explained why Lizzie hated her for so long (because of the fire Josie caused). An interesting thing though, Josie didnt want Lizzie to know of her crush because she thought Lizzie would go for him so obviously Lizzie isn't only into guys?

Dorian WAY overreacted to the kiss. Alaric didnt know they were together, and Emma was slugged. So dumb.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top