Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2019, 07:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
they bring it up in the finale... like maybe lizzie will remember it exists. but i dont think the merge is st to happen. aren't they supposed to be like 16?

if caroline had turned off her humanity the i could see that or maybe they were just being framed for stuff they didnt do.

In the article it they referred to Caroline as Mrs.Klaus Michaelson. Since she was wanted as well as him, I think she too turned off her humanity. So she might have lost someone she cares about as well. Maybe she lost Stefan? Klaus was friends with Stefan, and he died two years ago. So maybe Klaus losing Hayley, and Caroline losing Stefan is what cause them to turn off her humanity. ....unless it was the lost of Josie that cause Caroline to fight along side of Klaus? Caroline did turn off her humanity when her mom died. She was with Stefan than.

One thing that everyone fail to notice is that Alaric is not upset, nor bother by Caroline being in the run with Klaus, and Lizzie had no reaction to her mom being with Klaus.
Old 02-13-2019, 09:51 PM
Passionate Fan

Great episode. Loved seeing how different scenrios with Hope being the center of them. I do agree that Alaric should be training Lizzie and Josie like he is training Hope.

Loved the flirting between Hope and Josie.
Old 02-18-2019, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
unless it was the lost of Josie that cause Caroline to fight along side of Klaus? Caroline did turn off her humanity when her mom died. She was with Stefan than.
Oooh I didnt think about that. I will go with that, that after Lizzie killed Josie Caroline shut it off. I could see that. and if Hope didnt exist there would be nothing to ground klaus.

i dont think Klaus would care all that much about Hayley if Hope didnt exist tho so I doubt her death would have affected him. It might not even have happened if Hope didnt exist because Hayley might not have stayed in New Orleans.

I think Stefan still would have died. Hope didnt affect TVD and everything that happened there.Though if Hope hadnt been born maybe Klaus would have come back to Mystic Falls instead of staying in New Orleans and then maybe Caroline and Stefan never got together. Lots of possibilities.

Quote:
One thing that everyone fail to notice is that Alaric is not upset, nor bother by Caroline being in the run with Klaus, and Lizzie had no reaction to her mom being with Klaus.
Yeah but in this AU world maybe Caroline never got with Alaric. Maybe she never even really helped raise the girls. Maybe she went with Klaus earlier on because he wasn't in New Orleans. Again, lots of possibilities.

Lizzie wouldnt have a reaction because its an AU world so I dont think she would understand what was going on. She had no idea what was happening already. And we didnt see much of Alaric, so whatever feelings he had toward Caroline being out of the picture wouldnt be shown in that one scene.
Old 02-18-2019, 04:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Oooh I didnt think about that. I will go with that, that after Lizzie killed Josie Caroline shut it off. I could see that. and if Hope didnt exist there would be nothing to ground klaus.

i dont think Klaus would care all that much about Hayley if Hope didnt exist tho so I doubt her death would have affected him. It might not even have happened if Hope didnt exist because Hayley might not have stayed in New Orleans.

I think Stefan still would have died. Hope didnt affect TVD and everything that happened there.Though if Hope hadnt been born maybe Klaus would have come back to Mystic Falls instead of staying in New Orleans and then maybe Caroline and Stefan never got together. Lots of possibilities.

That is a possibility. Maybe with Caroline decide to take Klaus up on his offer to see the world.

Quote:

Yeah but in this AU world maybe Caroline never got with Alaric. Maybe she never even really helped raise the girls. Maybe she went with Klaus earlier on because he wasn't in New Orleans. Again, lots of possibilities.

Lizzie wouldnt have a reaction because its an AU world so I dont think she would understand what was going on. She had no idea what was happening already. And we didnt see much of Alaric, so whatever feelings he had toward Caroline being out of the picture wouldnt be shown in that one scene.
I agree . Alaric never mentioned Caroline by name . He told Lizzie that 'mother' and him had planned on telling her about the merge when she became older. We assume it's Caroline, but he also could have been referenced to Jo. I noticed that while it was a memorial for Josie, Alaric never mentioned why Caroline wasn't there, nor did he mentioned Caroline being with Klaus when he told Lizzie that Klaus started a war. So the au world is different.

One thing I noticed that was missing from All 3 realities was "Landon". Landon wasn't shown, nor mention in any of the realities. Which makes me wonder if he was supposed to exist at all. Maybe Landon is like the white oak stake, or Dawn from btvs. Maybe he was just created to fulfil a purpose.
Old 02-19-2019, 12:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Or maybe he just hadnt come to the school yet in all the realities.

Hope is the one that went with Alaric to get Rafael and Landon so if she wasn't at the school/didnt exist, then maybe they didnt go to get them ya know?

Or maybe they were at the school in the 2nd AU but we just didnt see them.
Old 02-20-2019, 04:03 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Or maybe he just hadnt come to the school yet in all the realities.

Hope is the one that went with Alaric to get Rafael and Landon so if she wasn't at the school/didnt exist, then maybe they didnt go to get them ya know?

Or maybe they were at the school in the 2nd AU but we just didnt see them.

...or maybe Landon didn't exist. All of the school mates were present in one, or all of au realities. All but Landon. Even Dana was in the second Au reality. Landon use to go to that school so it seem like he would have been feature in that reality. Even
Jed was feature in the first Au reality, and Pedro and Kaleb was feature in the second at realities. Raf, Penelope and MG was feature in the 3rd reality but no Landon. I feel like that a big clue.
Old 02-20-2019, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just dont see how Hope not coming to the school or Hope not existing would = Landon not existing. I felt like the realities were different only because of that small change. I dont see how the AU's could have completely random changes like someone not being alive. I thought Hope had to affect what happened in them.

I think they just didnt want to pay the actor to be in the episode lol. So they just didnt show him. I dont see why he would have ever come to the school if Hope hadnt come because it was her and Alaric that went to get him.

I dont think its a clue he wasnt there, because I dont think they are going to resist these AU's.
Old 02-23-2019, 01:07 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I just dont see how Hope not coming to the school or Hope not existing would = Landon not existing. I felt like the realities were different only because of that small change. I dont see how the AU's could have completely random changes like someone not being alive. I thought Hope had to affect what happened in them.

I think they just didnt want to pay the actor to be in the episode lol. So they just didnt show him. I dont see why he would have ever come to the school if Hope hadnt come because it was her and Alaric that went to get him.

I dont think its a clue he wasnt there, because I dont think they are going to resist these AU's.
I can't see why they would have all the other actors feature in the episode, but Landon? I think it 's more than the actor not being there, or them not wanting to pay him. He went to the same school as Dana. So he should have been in the au in which Dana was alive.
Old 02-24-2019, 07:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

i meant to say revisit the AU's.

Also Rafael wasnt in the episode either. I think its a matter of paying people for air time and not meant to be something deeper. Plus Landon isn't all that important to Lizzie so maybe we just didnt see him. We didnt see Dorian or Emma either, so again, I dont think ti was supposed to be a specific reason.

Landon could have been in the 2nd AU but it doesnt make sense that they would see him beause there were only a few scenes and they pertained to the twins. There was no need to pay the landon actor to be in the episode when hes not gonna have a prominent role. The other actors like kaleb and mg are smaller roles so I think its different and they can be very minimal in a specific amount of episodes. I think the writers like to spread that out.

Last edited by Alexa; 07-27-2019 at 03:04 AM
Old 07-27-2019, 02:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

They should totally bring another Jinni in and do another of these episodes because this one was SO fun. I really loved this episode, one of my favorites this season if not my favorite or second favorite.

I like that the episode focused on Lizzie because I didn't like her that much before and this episode helped me like her better. Her humor was really great this episode. And after the twins were gone for 3 episodes it was good to have them back.

The three wishes and different worlds were fun to see, they were all so different. Obviously the 2nd one was the best one imo. Even though Josie was sort of a jerk I loved the hope and josie flirtation. And Hope coming to get Alaric was fun.

The third world sucked lol. But i did like seeing Penelope. And it was cool that Lizzie gets to hear about the merge. The scene with Lizzie and Alaric was really good.

It is scary though because the girls learning of the merge may potentially cause Lizzie to repeat history. Or maybe it will be Josie that loses control. Hopefully they will figure out a real loophole this time.

For an AU episode I really enjoyed this one! Good for Lizzie figuring out how to trick the Jinni. The ending was really funny too with Pedro! Lizzie needs to get over this hatred for Hope and just talk to her father.
Old 12-21-2020, 05:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Glad the twins are back

lol the mikaelson school was awesome,way to make an entrance

interesting to see all the possibilities of life (au)
the merge is coming up again, hope they find a way

pedro is cute

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 12-22-2020, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

def. my favorite epsiode of legacies.