Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2019, 02:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

This was a strong episode. I am glad I rewatched it because it really gives you a lot of information about the mythology of the show. In some ways, I think it might be TOO much information and slightly hard to follow, but I guess it sort of makes sense lol. I'm a little confused, when you go into the pit, people forget you, but do you die? Celeah said she woke up afterwards, the first time. So where do they go? lol.

I did miss most of the other cast members but I was also happy to see Landon again. The Landon/Hope bits were a bit rushed to me, but sweet. I also really loved the alaric/hope scenes and all their humor, that was fun.

Didnt care for Landon's mom really, but I guess it was cool we got to see her.

I guess the reason that Hope remembers is because she is a triad right? (I know we figure this out later). But thats kind of sad the other two dont remember!

Really excited for the next 3 episodes, they are my favorites of the season!
Old 08-19-2019, 05:55 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

I liked this episode a lil bit more but still found it on the boring side. Just think the episodes with the full cast or most tend to be my favorites.

Glad it started with Hope/Alaric after last episode it was nice seeing them trying to get back on track. and when Hope blow open the door was so funny. lol Alaric didn't know what to do.

like that Landon got to meet his mom. learning about her was interesting, how she got pregnant with Malivore. London/Hope kissing scene was hot at Alaric walking in. it was also cute when Hope asked Landon to be her boyfriend. Glad Landon's back at the school.
Old 08-21-2019, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

One of favorite episodes of the season! Landon is one of my favorite characters and it was good to have an episode with more backstory about him. Also, it sets up a lot of seeds of how the Malivore stuff may go down. Also, I'm a Landon and Hope so it was good to see them be so cute and expressing their feelings. It was the episode where Hope started to believe him more and they end up becoming a couple, yay! The trio of Alaric, Hope and Landon was pretty good too. I didn't like that Hope didn't tell Landon right away about the mother stuff but you could tell this was just for unnecessary drama later on. I kept saying that makes no sense because of how much Hope was on Landon for lying about not being compelled in the pilot (and taking the knife but that was of no fault of his own) so for her to keep that from him was weird.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 12-14-2020, 10:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

interesting to learn more about Landons backstory and more about malivore and that landon got to meet his mum

that black pit is in a lab, wonder who the guy is at the end

i did miss the twins

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 12-17-2020, 02:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Just think the episodes with the full cast or most tend to be my favorites.
I agree, episodes with all the cast are always better imo.

Quote:
I kept saying that makes no sense because of how much Hope was on Landon for lying about not being compelled in the pilot (and taking the knife but that was of no fault of his own) so for her to keep that from him was weird.
I agree with you. Hope was very hypocritical for this decision and it felt OOC for me.

I like Landon more everytime I rewatch.