Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2019, 07:42 PM
Moderator Support Team

Legacies 1x08 - "Maybe I Should Start From The End" ( Airs Jan 24th)

After discovering that Landon is in trouble,
Hope and Alaric search for him and
uncover some startling information about Landon's past.

Old 01-23-2019, 03:31 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for making the thread! IT's finally back!!!
SweetSymphony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 05:48 PM
Moderator Support Team

You're welcome! yes finally
Old 01-24-2019, 03:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

So excited for this to finally be back!
Alexa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 09:09 PM
Moderator Support Team

Ok episode. a lil on the boring side for me. After such a long hiatus I was expecting to see the full cast.

Glad Landon got to finally meet his mom.

I liked the Hope/Landon scenes and he's back at the school.
Old 01-25-2019, 12:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

Its back. Very few shows are fun for me. This is one of them

The full cast is interesting but I enjoy small groups.

It was great episode

action fun and intrigue

Hope has a boyfriend. Good for them still I would want to see Klaus reaction.

They told us some stuff but added to the mystery

a shadow organization is using Malvore to erase Supernatural beings
whoever is Landon's father wants to collect the keys for some purpose.

PS: I suspected Landon was some sort of Supernatural hunter family like the Gilberts I take partial credit.
Black_Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 01:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Not the greatest episode ever. Started out strong for me but then sorta got boring in the end. But i still really enjoyed it because I love this show and gland to have it back.

Glad to see Landon again. But Landon meeting his mom felt a bit anti-climatic to me and I didnt really see/feel a lot of chemistry between them. I also didnt find the actress all that likable. The Alaric scenes with her were a bit blah to me. Did she die for real in the episode?

As for Hope/Landon, meh. I just am not feeling it in the way I was hoping. They are okay but just a bit boring/tame to me. They kinda remind me of Stelena... lol... They are already together??? And something about Landon is starting to bother me. I feel like hes just constantly playing the victim, idk. He would work so much better as a character if he had a bit more fire to him.

I didnt see the need for the flashfoward or the weird narrating during the episode, it would have been better without it.

ALARIC AND HOPE WERE SO CUTE. I loved seeing them interact. Alaric walking in on Hope/Landon was so hilarious. But I had to say, I think some of the dialogue between them is a bit weird. Its almost like they are trying to create a weird tension there. Like, honestly if they were not supposed to be like father/dauhgter you would think they were going to hook them up. lmao. With that said, I enjoyed that she told him the truth at the end and that they are a team on this show.

Lizzie and Josie are in Europe with Caroline. Glad there was at least an explanation. But the episode just feels lacking without Josie and Raf and Penelope imo.

Next week looks fun but still didnt see the twins.
Alexa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 01:33 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Not the greatest episode ever. Started out strong for me but then sorta got boring in the end. But i still really enjoyed it because I love this show and gland to have it back.

Glad to see Landon again. But Landon meeting his mom felt a bit anti-climatic to me and I didnt really see/feel a lot of chemistry between them. I also didnt find the actress all that likable. The Alaric scenes with her were a bit blah to me. Did she die for real in the episode?
..better question. Was she really alive? She claim that she woke up in that dark pit. A human would have drown . Most of the people who came from the pit were dead. So was she really alive?

Quote:
As for Hope/Landon, meh. I just am not feeling it in the way I was hoping. They are okay but just a bit boring/tame to me. They kinda remind me of Stelena... lol... They are already together??? And something about Landon is starting to bother me. I feel like hes just constantly playing the victim, idk. He would work so much better as a character if he had a bit more fire to him.
Hope seem way too old to be a high school student. She acts older than 17. Landon seem a little bit off. His reaction to things seem to be bleh. I still do not know what to think of him. Why do he keep stealing?

Quote:
ALARIC AND HOPE WERE SO CUTE. I loved seeing them interact. Alaric walking in on Hope/Landon was so hilarious. But I had to say, I think some of the dialogue between them is a bit weird. Its almost like they are trying to create a weird tension there. Like, honestly if they were not supposed to be like father/dauhgter you would think they were going to hook them up. lmao. With that said, I enjoyed that she told him the truth at the end and that they are a team on this show.
I think Alaric and Hope relationship is cute, but at time it becomes a little awkward. Your right about it look like they are trying to hook them up at times. That's the awkward part.

Quote:
Lizzie and Josie are in Europe with Caroline. Glad there was at least an explanation. But the episode just feels lacking without Josie and Raf and Penelope imo.

Next week looks fun but still didnt see the twins.
I wonder how Hope and Alaric went to save Landon without Rad tagging along.
LadyKatherine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 02:18 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKatherine (View Post)
..better question. Was she really alive? She claim that she woke up in that dark pit. A human would have drown . Most of the people who came from the pit were dead. So was she really alive?
Thats an interesting question we are dealing with memory manipulation

Quote:
Hope seem way too old to be a high school student. She acts older than 17. Landon seem a little bit off. His reaction to things seem to be bleh. I still do not know what to think of him. Why do he keep stealing?
Hope has seen a lot she has done a lot. I saw her in second to the last season of Originals and well you know what she did there. It would be weird if she acted like Lizzie

Quote:
I think Alaric and Hope relationship is cute, but at time it becomes a little awkward. Your right about it look like they are trying to hook them up at times. That's the awkward part.
I don't see it maybe I don't want to see it fact is in shows like this a big age gap isn't the biggest hurddle in a relationship. True Landon needs to be a badass at least some of the time.
By the way did I hear right Hope's first kiss was a ninety year old vamp who was that?
Old 01-25-2019, 04:51 AM
space | time | emotion

I've posted about the return on the social media communities

Facebook | Instagram | Tumblr

Feel free to share where you've got an account
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 02:35 PM
Master Fan

I really enjoyed this episode! The lady playing Landon's mom was just amazing and I really loved her accent. I hope she's not dead..I think they're going to need her for whatever disaster is coming their way.

Hope and Alaric have a ton of chemistry..I just love their scenes together. I'm glad he listened to her about Landon needing help. The scene where she hears a scream and breaks open the door to find an older couple eating their dinner was hysterical. And the way Alaric was screaming at them so they could hear. I hope they paid for that door.

I'm really enjoying Landon and Hope more and more. When his mom asked him if he had a girlfriend and he said Hope's name and that she would kill him if she heard him refer her as his girlfriend. I liked that this comment came full circle at the end when she said she wanted to be his girlfriend.

I'm really curious as to why Landon is being compelled to steal all the keys. I wonder if he's a key himself.

And I am missing Josie! They need to bring my girl back asap..she's been missing from so many episodes.
SweetSymphony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 12:51 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Jack (View Post)
Thats an interesting question we are dealing with memory manipulation
....and why come Hope is the only one who remembers her? Is it because Hope is supernatural? ( which means that Landon,and Alaric are not) is it because Hope's a witch?, Or because Hope is a tribred? ( maybe because Hope is a tribred she her memories can't be erase?)

Quote:
By the way did I hear right Hope's first kiss was a ninety year old vamp who was that?
Roman. Roman was the boy from school who mother had kidnapped Hayley. He was Antoinette 's brother. He was cute, but after he played a part in Hayley 's death there was no way he was going to back. Although it would be interesting if he made a guest appearance, since he once went there.
LadyKatherine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 01:38 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
....and why come Hope is the only one who remembers her? Is it because Hope is supernatural? ( which means that Landon,and Alaric are not) is it because Hope's a witch?, Or because Hope is a tribred? ( maybe because Hope is a tribred she her memories can't be erase?)
Thats possible but unlikely. If Malivore doesn't work on Supernaturals the vampire should have remembered the Dryad. Then again Hope is the only Tribrid and Vampires werewolves and witches were the only ones that weren't targeted by the Triad (Further clue in my opinion). My personal theory is that Brandon's mom arrange it that way. Brandon trusts Hope and Hope cares about Brandon. If Brandon really is compelled to gather the keys and Brandon has drawn the attention of the evil gas company someone around Brandon should know what they are up against.

Quote:
Roman. Roman was the boy from school who mother had kidnapped Hayley. He was Antoinette 's brother. He was cute, but after he played a part in Hayley 's death there was no way he was going to back. Although it would be interesting if he made a guest appearance, since he once went there.
I didn't know didn't watch Originals final season. Maybe Ill look it up.
Old 01-26-2019, 12:42 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSymphony (View Post)
I'm really curious as to why Landon is being compelled to steal all the keys. I wonder if he's a key himself.
I'm wondering that too. I hope he doesn't have to die in order to complete it or stop it.
Old 01-26-2019, 07:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA504 (View Post)
I'm wondering that too. I hope he doesn't have to die in order to complete it or stop it.
I am thinking he(Landon) has to jump into the Malivore at some point. Everybody forgets except Hope maybe, I mean either Hope forgets or she Doesn't either is gonna mess her up for Season 2.

Last edited by Black_Jack; 01-31-2019 at 11:35 PM
Reply   Post New Thread