Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2018, 06:44 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Legacies 1x03 - "We're Being Punked, Pedro" (Airs Nov 8th)

Hope, Lizzie, Josie and MG are forced to participate in a community service project in the Mystic Falls town square as punishment for breaking the rules. Meanwhile, Landon and Rafael's attempt at a carefree life on the road takes a dangerous turn when they become unsuspecting targets. Finally, Alaric realizes that keeping secrets from his students may be causing more harm than good.

Old 11-08-2018, 02:56 AM
MST Manager

Thanks for the thread!
Old 11-08-2018, 09:20 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Liked the episode.

The Hope/Josie scene were good. glad we got to see them talking about their moms.

Lizzie was so smart for putting the barrier around the school to stop the gargoyle from leaving.

Nice surprise to see Jeremy. helping Landon and Rafael.

It was time for Alaric to tell the students what's been going on an the dangers they're gonna be facing.
Old 11-09-2018, 05:51 PM
Moderator Support Team

loved the jeremy scene. i hope he comes back id love to see more of him in future episodes
Old 11-10-2018, 04:24 AM
Website Manager

It was nice to see Jeremy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA504 (View Post)
Lizzie was so smart for putting the barrier around the school to stop the gargoyle from leaving.
Yeah, at first I thought she failed at whatever she was trying to do as she ended up like she did, but it was evident what she did when it tried to leave.
Old 11-11-2018, 07:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

It was an ok episode for me but not the best imo. I liked it more than 102 but it still felt sort of fillery to me. Maybe because everyone is still so separated.

I just love the dynamic between Alaric and Hope though. it was also cute to see Josie and Hope becoming friends sort of...

I like the SL with the student feeding on other students, next week looks interesting.
Old 11-12-2018, 06:57 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
loved the jeremy scene. i hope he comes back id love to see more of him in future episodes
Agree!
Old 11-12-2018, 09:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was hoping a little bit of more of Jeremy.

April
Old 07-23-2019, 10:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Episode was pretty good. Better than last week for sure. I can see why I didn't love it that much the first time. The 2nd half was better than the first. I think the separation between everyone definitely made it a bit bland at first. I also really don't like the Mystic Falls jerks, and they brought the episode down. These early episodes are a bit... cliche? I think the show gets much better later on.

One of the weakest parts of the episode imo was the Raf and Landon scenes. I like their friendship but idk, their scenes weren't overly exciting. The whole bet thing and taking money from people was so filler. I did enjoy it better when Jeremy popped in (he looks good). It was cool to see him because we saw him at the school at the end of VPD so it was nice that they followed up and that and heard that he was working for Alaric. I wouldn't mind seeing more of him.

I guess it was cool to see more of MG and see him using his powers but idk, his character is just a bit bland and his only purpose is to crush on Lizzie? Meh. He needs a better storyline.

I really loved the Hope and Josie moments. Hope defending Josie at the beginning was cute. I also loved Josie helping Hope with the poker and their little smiles. sdfdsfsd. I was glad that Hope was honest with Josie and told her why she was in trouble and about Landon and Raf. Good Lord could they be any cuter? I also like the mention of Caroline and them deciding to do magic together.

I loved the scenes at the school with Alaric and the gargoyle. Those were fun. I enjoyed this monster of the week a lot. Hope/Alaric were also awesome. I love their chemistry and scenes together. I love how Hope can talk to him and he seems to listen to her. Him standing in front of the gargoyle to save her was really sweet. I'm glad he told the students the truth.

The twins have a point that Alaric constantly keeps secrets from them. He really just needs to be more honest and I don't really get why he doesn't just open up to them since he knows that they are having problems with his secrecy.

The whole knife plot I think is really good and makes the show interesting.
Old 07-29-2019, 08:35 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

I really liked this episode

Lizzie is so overly dramatic but I love it. lol I mean she did make valid points about what Alaric is doing is wrong. and keeping the gargoyle trapped, she was the mvp for me. Also love Lizzie/Pedro scene they're cute. IDC I like Lizzie and MG

Seeing Josie/Hope bond was nice too. Liked getting some info about Caroline. Hopefully she shows up at some point. and seeing how Angry she got with Alaric for stepping in front of it, he was being a good dad but I think he forgets he's human. lol

Kaleb is so real and straightforward it's really needed in the group. seeing him feeding on Dana wasn't a surprise he's a vampire. I like how MG doesn't want to feed on humans.

The Raf/Landon scenes were ok. I like their brotherly bond and how they stick together no matter what. Cool we got to see Jeremy as well. he fit perfectly with their sl this episode.
Old 07-30-2019, 12:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Lizzie got much better for me later on. Less dramatic and more funny imo.

I love Kaleb, hes a breath of fresh air on this show. MG im having a hard time connecting to.
Old 07-30-2019, 04:40 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

I agree she did

Yeah I understand that. The writers waited so long to flush out his character.
Old 08-05-2019, 01:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes! And in the beginning his only SL was lizzie really, he got a bit better later. But he still comes off very meek to me and I want him to have more punch to him. Hopefully hell grow more in the new episodes.