Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2018, 07:13 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Legacies 1x02 - "Some People Just Want to Watch the World Burn" (Airs Nov 1st)

The search for Landon — Alaric (Davis), Hope (Russell) and Rafael (Smith) hit the road in search of Landon (Shahghasemi), who’s sudden disappearance has raised some suspicion. Meanwhile, during an annual flag football game against Mystic Falls High, Lizzie (Boyd) and Josie’s (Bryant) plan to stay under the radar quickly gets derailed after Penelope (guest star Lulu Antariksa) gets involved.

Old 11-01-2018, 01:37 AM
MST Manager

Thanks for the thread!
Old 11-01-2018, 09:00 PM
Website Manager

mmm Dragons and Gargoyles
Old 11-01-2018, 11:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

Don't mess with Hope Mikaelson!! She might have aunt Beck's trusting nature but she has her dad's temper. She went after London with a vengeance, and she wasn't looking to play. I'm kinda glad Alaric talk to her, but did Alaric realized that when dealing with supernatural creatures that just because they look like innocent , doesn't mean that they are? I mean, Landon might look 17,and he could very well be a 1000 year old demon.

So Landon stole the knife 🔪, than he lied about having it. I wonder why he took the knife? I wonder why he lied about still having the knife? But most of all, I wonder what the Dragon want with Landon?

I love Lizzie, and Josie. But I have a feeling one of them is going to be like Kai.

So MG liked Josie. I thought they were friends, but he wants to be more than friends. But isn't Josie into girls?
Old 11-01-2018, 11:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Josie said she was bisexual I believe. ^ Or open sexually, so she could be pan.

I didn't enjoy this one as much as the premiere. It felt a tad bit filler-y to me, which isn't good because its only the 2nd episode lol. I mean, the introduction of the dragon thing was kinda cool, and going after Landon made sense but everyone else doing the dumb football game felt a bit lame to me. It wasnt that exciting. I think the twins should have sneaked off after them instead and been involved in the woods stuff too.

I actually think that Raff and Hope have some nice chemistry. When she touched his face, they totally had a moment there, it was kinda hot.

I love Hope and I LOVE the Alaric and Hope relationship a lot. The actress looks so much older, she really grew up since the Originals. Him protecting her from the dragon was cute. And when he lectured her about the black magic. But i wish they would stop talking about her "evil" father. I know Klaus had some dark moments but they are kind of writing it as if that was all he was.

Lizzie still drives me insane, I just cannot warm up to that actress/character.

I do like the other teacher though, he reminds me a bit of the other guy that Alaric was working with in tvd season 8.
Old 11-02-2018, 02:12 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKatherine (View Post)
Don't mess with Hope Mikaelson!! She might have aunt Beck's trusting nature but she has her dad's temper. She went after London with a vengeance, and she wasn't looking to play. I'm kinda glad Alaric talk to her, but did Alaric realized that when dealing with supernatural creatures that just because they look like innocent , doesn't mean that they are? I mean, Landon might look 17,and he could very well be a 1000 year old demon.

So Landon stole the knife 🔪, than he lied about having it. I wonder why he took the knife? I wonder why he lied about still having the knife? But most of all, I wonder what the Dragon want with Landon?

I love Lizzie, and Josie. But I have a feeling one of them is going to be like Kai.

So MG liked Josie. I thought they were friends, but he wants to be more than friends. But isn't Josie into girls?
MG likes Lizzie actually. Him and Josie just BFF
Old 11-02-2018, 06:00 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Josie said she was bisexual I believe. ^ Or open sexually, so she could be pan.

I didn't enjoy this one as much as the premiere. It felt a tad bit filler-y to me, which isn't good because its only the 2nd episode lol. I mean, the introduction of the dragon thing was kinda cool, and going after Landon made sense but everyone else doing the dumb football game felt a bit lame to me. It wasnt that exciting. I think the twins should have sneaked off after them instead and been involved in the woods stuff too.
I really enjoyed this episode, I think it's a lot better than the last one. But I agree with you the twins should have been more involved in the action. Hope is just a couple of years older than the twins. I do not see why Alaric have no problem with taking Hope with him, but yet he leaves Lizzie, and Josie at the school.

Quote:
I actually think that Raff and Hope have some nice chemistry. When she touched his face, they totally had a moment there, it was kinda hot.
Landon is supposed to be Hope love interest on the show. If she was to start a relationship with Raff that would cause a wedge between her and Lizzie. Since Lizzi e already do not like the amount of time her dad spend with Hope. Hope with Raff will make everything worst.

Quote:

I love Hope and I LOVE the Alaric and Hope relationship a lot. The actress looks so much older, she really grew up since the Originals. Him protecting her from the dragon was cute. And when he lectured her about the black magic. But i wish they would stop talking about her "evil" father. I know Klaus had some dark moments but they are kind of writing it as if that was all he was.

Lizzie still drives me insane, I just cannot warm up to that actress/character.
I hate that too. Regardless of how evil Klaus was, or how much Alaric hate Klaus . He shouldn't keep telling Hope how horrible her father is. No one like someone talking about their mother, nor their father. It's rude.

Quote:

I do like the other teacher though, he reminds me a bit of the other guy that Alaric was working with in tvd season 8.
The guy who tried to kill Stefan? It is him.
Old 11-02-2018, 04:43 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

I liked the episode, tho it wasn't better than the pilot episode.

Hope was pretty badass, Thought Alaric was a little to harsh on her about being like Klaus. nice teamwork between Hope/Raff. Still do get the reasoning behind Landon taking the knife. And now Landon/Raff left where are they going?

The flag football game was pretty funny.

So MG likes Lizzie... if they're gonna go there then I hope they change the way she talks to him, it's very dismissive.

Wish Josie hadn't used her powers to lose the game since they had won it fair. Liked Lizzie sticking up for Josie to that other girl.
Old 11-03-2018, 09:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I hate that too. Regardless of how evil Klaus was, or how much Alaric hate Klaus . He shouldn't keep telling Hope how horrible her father is. No one like someone talking about their mother, nor their father. It's rude.

Yes! Hope knows her father was evil but he was still her father and she still loves him regardless of that. I wish Caroline was on the show. She should talk to Hope about Klaus.

April
Old 11-03-2018, 11:43 PM
Master Fan

This episode was pretty good. I enjoyed it a lot.

I have to say I love the dynamic between Raf & Hope. They have strong chemistry. Their scenes together had me laughing. They awesome together too. I can't wait for more of their upcoming scenes. Also, I loved how he told Hope he doesn't lie and how he kept his promise to her, you can tell that she appreciated it.

I certainly think we're going to see a love triangle form between Landon, Hope, and Raf.

This show has dragons and gargoyles! I'm still unsure about this direction for the show. I mean no wonder CW passed on wayward sisters if this show is going to have some of the same supernatural elements like Supernatural. I guess next we'll be seeing demons or even angels.

I don't understand why Landon still continued to lie about having the knife. It didn't make any sense for him to do so. I just find his character unlikable at the moment. However, I love the strong bond he shares with Raf.

Where did Raf and Landon disappeared to?

Alaric isn't my favorite person, but I love his love for his daughters. He's a great father.

The touch/tag football scenes were okay. I don't know why Josie caused them to lose when they would have clearly won, but she gave her reason to Lizzie. I love their sisterly bond and how they have each other's back.

Lizzie would have to be my favourite out of the twins. Her character is very intriguing. She's going to have a little of her uncle Kai's ways. I can see it. She doesn't like Hope at all lol, especially the time Hope spends with her dad. I don't see that changing for the time being.

MG needs to stop entertaining Penelope or whatever her name is. He needs to find another way to gain Lizzie's attention.

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Old 11-07-2018, 06:50 PM
Passionate Fan

Except for the dragon, I enjoyed the episode!
Old 11-16-2018, 05:09 AM
Part-Time Fan

I like it. I think it solves the biggest problem the Originals had. Originals were the top of the food chain it was unbelievable that anyone Vampire, witch, werewolf could challenge them. I gave up on VD after the Original started Elijah/Klaus were more intriguing but I also didn't watch the last season of Originals lack of variety.

Don't get me wrong I think the dragon was too much and the budget might be a problem if they continue with this trend for the shows longevity

I am curious what Landon is immune to compulsion.
Old 01-25-2019, 12:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

I didn't realize it was the same Dorian. He just looks a lot older now.

Quote:
Landon is supposed to be Hope love interest on the show. If she was to start a relationship with Raff that would cause a wedge between her and Lizzie. Since Lizzi e already do not like the amount of time her dad spend with Hope. Hope with Raff will make everything worst.
But we all know julie loves her triangles lol.

Also, lizzie/raf dont seem to be going anywhere anyways.
Old 07-23-2019, 05:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love the humor on this show, there were some funny one liners in this episode. The stuff at the school was still blah to me, the whole football game was a bit fillery imo and some of the later episodes are much better.

I do have to say, upon rewatch i enjoyed this one a lot more. Probably because I love Raf/Hope now so i really enjoyed seeing their scenes together in this episode again. They had really good interaction and chemistry. I love how they were at odds but deep down you can tell they understand one another. I also loved the scene where she touched his face. They have great chemistry. Hope in general had a great episode and her fighting the dragon was fun. I love the teamwork with Raf and him doing the stabbing. Cool sequence. Them holding the knife... total moment there. Cant believe more people didnt see it earlier lol. You can tell the writers were already setting seeds. And I love that Raf kept his promise.

Raf/Landon friendship is sweet. Landon blowing up at Hope was a great moment for him, I wish we saw more genuine honest moments like that from Landon, sometimes they write him a bit too sweet/naive. Dont like that they left again but it was sweet of Raf to stick with his friend.

MG likes Lizzie, who cares? IDK, not really into that. I did like learning a tad more about Lizzie and that she is off her meds. I wish that Josie would have went with the plan and they could have just beaten the other team.

Penelope is a great character. She's the right amount of sass and "bitchy" but not to the point where its too much. And she's not in the show too much. Unlike the Dana in the episode who imo was your cliche bitch character and super annoying. Penelope idea to win fairly was a good one.

I thought Dorian also had a nice episode. I wish we had more of him through the first season. The monster of the week was okay, not the best. A dragon is cool though and I like that we are seeing some new creatures that we did on VPD.

Alaric saving Hope was cute. I liked the scene at the end between them but I didnt really like the father comment because in the end, Klaus became a decent guy. But I get it, they are trying to establish Hopes tangled past and ive more depth to her character.
Old 07-29-2019, 06:56 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Finally got around to watching this episode again.

It still suck Josie cost them the game they would’ve won. Nevertheless I enjoyed watching it.

I liked the bonding moment between Lizzie/Josie. Hopefully they can get back to that during s2.

Liked that we got Raf/Hope working together. Their banter is amusing. lol it’s funny watching this episode knowing what we know about Landon now. Since he can’t explain why he took the knife.

I still thank Alaric was a little to harsh on Hope, yes she messed up by taking the dark magic death spell. But I don’t believe she was gonna kill him.