Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2019, 11:36 AM
Master Fan

Landon ♡ Josie #1: "Maybe we should both stop worrying so much about dying. Start living a little?" -Josie

l a n d o n j o s i e
appreciation thread

Credit

thequotes;

J: Where, in any of your phoenix research, does it say that the number of times that you can resurrect is infinite?
L: Where does it say it isn't?
J: Hurting yourself doesn't make anything better. It never does.
L: You're right. Maybe I should focus on other people's problems instead of my own.
J: That's not what I'm doing.
L: That's a lie.
J: How do you know?
L: Because when you lie as often as I used to, you develop a gut feeling. I just know.
J: Okay. What are we supposed to do?
L: You tell me. Because, to be honest with you, I'm kind of at a loss.
J: Maybe we should both stop worrying so much about dying. Start living a little?
[2×01]
L: Are you happy?
J: What do you mean?
L: I mean, since we started hanging out.. I mean, until Raf went missing, I think I was finally starting to get happy-ish.
J: I'm definitely happy-ish.
[2×01]
L: Your map worked.
J: He's right here. What's the problem?
L: He was, but then when I came out here to find him, that appeared. Raf's not missing. He just doesn't want to be here anymore. I knew this going in. I mean, uh, the longer he's a wolf, the less human he'll be, and at what point does a wolf no longer need a human best friend and movie nights?
J: Maybe he moved on. 'Cause he saw that you have someone who can help you be happy..ish. [They kiss.]
[2×01]
L: I'm sorry. We shouldn't even have gone out if you were getting sick.
J: I'm not sick. I'm allergic to seaweed.
L: But sushi is, like, all seaweed. And you ate it anyway? Why?
J: Um because you seemed like you really wanted sushi. I didn't want to be a problem on our first date.
J: Why would that be a problem?
L: Um Because I'm always the caretaker. And today just really freaked me out because you didn't need me at all. And if I'm not fixing problems, I have no idea where I belong in your life. So I was stupid and I was jealous because I'm just afraid that there's no place for me. And that's just how I am with boys, girls. Apparently, I'm just always codependent and ridiculous.
L: Or you've just never been in a relationship where what you want matters. Besides, you're not the only ridiculous one. Pretty sure I'm a fraud. I mean, everyone says I stopped Malivore, but all I did was wake up next to an empty pit. I have no idea what happened, only that I'm not the hero they think I am. I went along with it because it felt nice. I enjoyed it. I finally felt like I belonged here. [Landon sighs.] And most of all, um, I was doing it because I wanted to impress you. I mean I mean, you're this all-powerful witch, and I wanted you to think that I was the kind of guy that could take care of you. You're the kind of girl that deserves to be taken care of. Every once in a while, at least.
J: [Josie chuckles.] Well, I don't want to be codependent. I really don't. But you should know that it's gonna take some time for me to change.
L: Yeah, you should know that I'm gonna do way too much and go over the top with big speeches and boyfriend gestures and try to make everything perfect and..
J: Did you just say "boyfriend"?
L: Yeah, I think I did.
J: Okay. [Josie kisses him.]
[2×02]
J: Hey. How's Raf?
L: Adjusting.
J: That's more than I can say. I don't know why I'm acting like this. I feel like, I don't know, something inside me is just off.
L: Sounds like we both had a day. You want to go first or should I?
J: After you left the game I did something horrible. I hurt someone. [Josie whispers]: And I think I wanted to.
L: Whatever you did, it wouldn't have happened if I'd just listened to you. You were right about Hope. The girl from the football game? She's definitely not who she says she is.
J: Who is she?
L: I was kind of hoping you'd help me figure it out. Along with a bunch of other stuff, too.
J: Like what?
L: The monsters are back. I have no idea how or why, or if it's gonna stop. All I know is that whatever I did to take down Malivore, it didn't work, and now I think the monsters are coming after me, and seeing you is the only thing that's making me feel a little bit better about any of this. I'd really like to kiss you now. [They kiss.]
J: Landon whatever monsters are coming for you from Malivore, are gonna have to go through a very powerful witch who apparently has anger issues. I'm not gonna let them get you. Okay? I promise.
[2×03]
J: [Josie walks into Landon's room where he's playing his guitar.] It's beautiful.
L: Hey. Couldn't find you when you got back. Are you okay?
J: I'm good. I'm worried about Lizzie. I kind of blasted her with enough black magic to exorcise an army out of her head.
L: Wait. You did black magic?
J: For the powers of good.
L: Okay. [He smiles at Josie.]
J: What?
L: You saved my life today.
J: Well, technically, Lizzie did. But I totally got the assist, so..
L: Either way, it's super sexy.
J: It is. [They kiss and Josie starts to remove her shirt but Landon stops her.]
L: Not yet. But soon.
[2×04]
L: Hi.
J: Hi.
L: Uh.. you look amazing.
J: Thank you. So do you.
L: Thank you. Um [Landon hands Josie a box with a corsage in it.]
J: Um..Oh. [Landon takes back the box, takes out the corsage and puts it on Josie.] What did you get up to today?
L: Oh, you know, little bit of this little bit of that. Oh. [Landon has a tough time putting the corsage on Josie.]
J: Sorry.
L: Sorry, I.. no, I'm sorry. You?
J: Same.
L: You okay? You seem..
J: Yeah. I was with my dad. It's fine now.
L: Oh.
J: Are you okay? You just you seem - fidgety.
L: No, no, I'm just, uh I'm just excited.
J: Landon. You know that we don't have to dance tonight if you don't want to.
L: Really? [Landon sighs in relief.]
J: [Josie laughs.] Yeah.
L: Okay, cool. We also totally don't have to have sex tonight. Um.. In case your use of dancing wasn't a metaphor.
J: It was. [Josie and Landon awkwardly laughs.]
L: Okay, good. You're special. So I want it to be special. That moment we both look at each other and we both know.
J: That sounds nice.
L: Let's just enjoy the dance.
J: Yeah. Dance is that way. [Josie points the other way.]
L: I knew that.
J: [Josie giggles as they walk to the dance together.] Right.
[2×05]
[2×05]
[The music changes to a slow dance and Landon puts out his hand for Josie. She accepts and they embrace while dancing.]
L: Do you maybe want to dance somewhere else?
J: Only if that's a metaphor. [Landon nods and they kiss. They leave the dance.]
[2×05]
J: No. Not now, you stupid rats. I have been listening to your tiny little rat claws for months now. [Josie looks under the bed and finds Penelope's journal and sees Landon's poem about Hope.]
L: Say hello to my little friend. [Landon comes back and holds out the condom he found.] Hey. Um...is everything okay?
J: Um..would you be mad if I told you that I wanted to wait?
L: No. Not at all.
J: I'm sorry. I just, um..
L: It doesn't matter. Whatever it is, if you're not ready for it, neither am I. We have all the time in the world, Josie. Nothing's gonna change that. You want a cup of tea?
J: Yeah.
L: Okay. [Landon leaves and Josie opens the journal again as tears fall down her face.]
[2×06]
J: You should have said something.
Lizzie: I know. I wanted to protect you.
J: I know. And a part of me didn't want to bring back everyone's memories. But I talked to Mom. And she said that people deserve to know the truth. Make their own choices. Even if they hurt. What choice do you think Landon's gonna make?
Lizzie: I don't know. But I will be here for you either way. On one condition. No more secrets.
[2×06]
L: Looks like you're deep in thought.
J: More like steeling myself for what I have to tell you.
L: So I take it you weren't on a field trip to Richmond?
J: Um, I was in New Orleans. I needed to find a witch.
L: There's plenty of those around here.
J: Um.. Mikaelson witch. Hope's aunt. I needed answers. I needed a push to do the right thing. Bring back everyone's memories. Hope's family was missing a piece of their life, too.
I needed to see that for myself, so I would stop being so selfish.
L: You are literally the least selfish person I've ever met. That's nothing I had to remember. 'Cause it's something I'll never forget.
J: But you do remember her. That changes things, right?
L: I don't know yet. I just need some time. I just... need time. [Josie turns and wipes away her tears.]
J: Yeah, of course.

themediaquotes;
Kaylee: Landon and Josie are the last two that have stayed behind at the Salvatore School over the summer. This is the first time they've had absolutely nothing to do — no monsters, no sister, no problems, just the two of them. So you kind of get to see them interact. Landon and Josie are actually very similar in the way they interact with everybody around them. I think it makes a lot of sense to see them interact with each other just because they care so much about the people around them that to see two people that are so used to taking care of other people interact with each other is definitely a weird thing for Josie to get used to just as much as it is for Landon.
[TV Guide Interview - 10/04/2019:]
Aria: Loneliness during summertime is particularly strange, especially, I think, in high school. You know, that's when you're hanging out with all your friends but when you don't have that,
it becomes something where you kind of attach to each other. Whether or not it becomes romantic, is a question of timing.
[TV Guide Interview - 10/04/2019:]

Jenny: Kaylee, be honest. Do you think Josie and Landon make a good couple? Why or why not?
Kaylee: Here's the thing. If you take Landon and Josie and take out all of the external factors, meaning you know like Landon actually being in love with Hope and that whole memory thing, they are a very logical couple...like I think they're very sweet. I don't know..I think that there's something really sweet about being best friends with somebody and that turning into something else. Like I love that, that's really cute.
J: I do too. I just love their awkwardness cause I think it is actually like a really good reflection of what a lot of real life relationships are like at the beginning. Figuring each other out kind of thing...awkwardness is human so I think it's really cute.
K: I think it's sweet but I can see why a lot of people would be upset with it just because Landon and Hope were always in love ..like that was this epic love and then Josie's like ..[Kaylee makes a funny face.]
J: But I think people need to come around to the fact that it's actually really cute.
K: Yeahh, Jenny Boyd tell them!
J: And if they don't, I have a problem with them. [She's joking.]
K: Tell 'em Jenny Boyd. [They're both laughing.]
J: Just kidding, have your opinions..everyone's free.
[Entertainment Tonight Interview - 11/21/2019:]
Kaylee: Is any couple on our show healthy?
Jenny: Yeah!
K: Whoo?
J: Landon and Josie..they have really good communication skills.
K: They really do have good communication skills, that's true..okay.

Last edited by SweetSymphony; 11-24-2019 at 08:13 PM
SweetSymphony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Legacies
Zendaya

TFTNT Jane

I’ll add it to the board guide when I get home.
Old 11-20-2019, 12:19 PM
Master Fan

Thanks Maurice! No rush at all.

Old 11-20-2019, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Legacies
Zendaya

Great job with the OP
Old 11-20-2019, 01:43 PM
Master Fan

Thank you! After seeing a few other things they've said to each other, I wonder if I should change the title something else.

Old 11-20-2019, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Legacies
Zendaya

I like this one! What others did you have in mind?
Old 11-20-2019, 06:40 PM
Master Fan

I really like the one I used and also these two. What do you think?

"Seeing you is the only thing that's making me feel a little bit better about any of this."

and

"You're this all-powerful witch, and I wanted you to think that I was the kind of guy that could take care of you."

Old 11-21-2019, 07:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Wars
Chris Pine

I appreciate them and can’t wait to see what happens
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 08:41 AM
Master Fan

^ yayy I know the show is heading towards Landon and Hope as endgame..(I'm not living in la la land.. ) but that doesn't mean they can't have real relationships with other people. One thing I really hope the show won't do is use this relationship as a prop.

I want to see Landon really conflicted in his feelings when he finds out about Hope. From what I've seen between them, I feel like there are real feelings between Landon and Josie and it would be a shame if they just erase that as soon as he remembers Hope.

Old 11-21-2019, 09:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Legacies
Zendaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSymphony (View Post)
I want to see Landon really conflicted in his feelings when he finds out about Hope. From what I've seen between them, I feel like there are real feelings between Landon and Josie and it would be a shame if they just erase that as soon as he remembers Hope.
Seems like thats where it's heading after tonights episode. but part of me feels like if he chooses Josie now it would be out of anger towards Hope. And I'd hate that for Josie. Landon does seem to have genuine feelings for Josie. I'm glad he went an found Josie to talk to her at the end of the episode.
Old 11-21-2019, 11:18 PM
Master Fan

Gah!! My f**in heart That last scene..Josieeee... I'm sorry. She loves him so much.

I'm glad he said he needed time. Poor Landon and Josie.

"You are literally the least selfish person I've ever met. That's nothing I had to remember. This is something I'll never forget."

The episode title was about them..

Old 11-22-2019, 12:17 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSymphony (View Post)
Gah!! My f**in heart That last scene..Josieeee... I'm sorry. She loves him so much.

I'm glad he said he needed time. Poor Landon and Josie.

"You are literally the least selfish person I've ever met. That's nothing I had to remember. This is something I'll never forget."

The episode title was about them..
I am still on Team Handon but Josie telling the truth may have made Jandon endgame.

I love Hope and love Handon but Hope is being self-destructive. Hope isn't treating Landon as an equal. Hope is being a coward.
Black_Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 07:23 AM
Master Fan

As much as I love Josie and Landon, I don’t think they will be endgame ..just because of the way they wrote Landon and Hope in S1 as this epic love. And I’m actually okay with that because I do like Handon..which makes this a lot easier lol. This is one of those rare shows for me where I love all the characters and enjoy all the ships.

Only thing I don’t want is for them to use Josie and Landon as a plot device. People can have different loves in their life and that’s okay. To invalidate this relationship and make it like it was nothing would peeve me off.

Old 11-23-2019, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Legacies
Zendaya

I just don't wanna see Josie get hurt.
Old 11-24-2019, 04:20 PM
Master Fan

I don't either..but I think it's too late. She really likes Landon.

Have you seen the interview where Jenny and Kaylee interview each other? The whole thing was soo adorable..I watched it like 4 times. I love their friendship! They talked about a bunch of things but here's what they had to say about Josie and Landon.

Jenny: Kaylee, be honest. Do you think Josie and Landon make a good couple? Why or why not?
Kaylee: Here's the thing. If you take Landon and Josie and take out all of the external factors, meaning you know like Landon actually being in love with Hope and that whole memory thing, they are a very logical couple...like I think they're very sweet. I don't know..I think that there's something really sweet about being best friends with somebody and that turning into something else. Like I love that, that's really cute.
J: I do too. I just love their awkwardness cause I think it is actually like a really good reflection of what a lot of real life relationships are like at the beginning. Figuring each other out kind of thing...awkwardness is human so I think it's really cute.
K: I think it's sweet but I can see why a lot of people would be upset with it just because Landon and Hope were always in love ..like that was this epic love and then Josie's like ..[Kaylee makes a funny face.]
J: But I think people need to come around to the fact that it's actually really cute.
K: Yeahh, Jenny Boyd tell them!
J: And if they don't, I have a problem with them.
K: Tell 'em Jenny Boyd.
J: Just kidding, have your opinions..everyone's free.

Kaylee: Is any couple on our show healthy?
Jenny: Yeah!
K: Whoo?
J: Landon and Josie..they have really good communication skills.
K: They really do have good communication skills, that's true..okay.

"I think that there's something really sweet about being best friends with somebody and that turning into something else. Like I love that, that's really cute."

Looks I have a type in my shipping.

Reply   Post New Thread