Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2018, 01:46 PM
Graphics Team Manager

The numbers may be adjusted as these aren't the final ones but here's how the show went:
Quote:
Charmed (Oct 14)
1.54 million viewers
Adults 18-49 rating/share: 0.5/2
x
The site says that those numbers are good, but I have no idea as its been a while since I've looked at what CW numbers are like (& I can't say I fully understand it all )
Quote:
It was a solid Sunday premiere night for the CW, starting with “Supergirl,” which scored a 0.5 rating in adults 18-49 – even with its premiere last year and its 2017-18 season average. At 9 p.m., the series premiere of the “Charmed” reboot retained 100% of its “Supergirl” lead-in with a 0.5 as well, and got off to a good start on the network.
It was the lowest rating show of its timeslot but being a CW show I think that's normal/ok? It was also up against football which of course had the majority of viewers

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-15-2018, 01:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I have no idea on ratings but CW is pretty relaxed I have found related to ratings

Sunday Night football? I thought Football was during the day than Monday night Football no idea personally cause only watch hockey

That's a good start that everybody that saw SG also stuck with Charmed

That's my plan for Sundays once I catch up on last season of Supergirl - its why wished both were on Showcase intead of Sunday is Showcase than W than Disney
Old 10-15-2018, 02:20 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah I'm pretty sure CW is pretty relaxed when it comes to ratings too . That & they usually do have lower ratings compared to the other channels (E.G. no way they'll pull the numbers my NCIS's get )

I'm not going to pretend to understand sport here, let alone in the US. I know CBS sometimes has a sport game on on Sundays as that always delays NCIS LA or changes its start time or something as I have to keep an eye on that when posting the episode threads (& I see updates on FB on if it starts on time ). Then NBC had NFL Football on which is what was against Charmed (& Supergirl)

Guess Supergirl was a good pair with the show since they stuck around to check it out . Here it's paired with SPN which I also think would work - only they've got Charmed on first so they're missing the chance to use it as a lead in. Not sure what is on before it actually, just after (& after SPN is the original Charmed because that's not at all confusing )

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-15-2018, 02:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Works with Supernatural for you TBH both are mythic related to how Supernatural when I watched dubbed in ALL supernatural types ... so think anything that is out of this world would work as a match up comic of Supergirl or Supernatural being well as its title

Weird where they should use Supernatural as a lead considering its a very WELL fanbased already where Charmed would gain from following not leading though guess being paired with SPN either way could work even if its the lead
Old 10-15-2018, 02:40 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Exactly what I thought about SPN here - just should be aired the other way around so Charmed gets the SPN lead-in but I imagine SPN is more darker-themed so makes sense it'd be on later

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-15-2018, 02:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

HMM when I watched the first 5 seasons when those aired, it was more on the middle where it had its darker but also its sense of humor

think its aired here at 8pm before, or maybe always 9pm
Old 10-15-2018, 02:46 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah I have no idea what its like now as its been ages since I last watched (S6 was the last I saw) but I think its always been on at the later time here but not sure. I just imagine its darker or possibly scarier than Charmed . Here they're going to have Charmed at 8.30 & SPN at 9.30 (our start times are at half hours, not on the hour so that's normal)

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-15-2018, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I last saw the 5th season finale related to how it was only meant to be 5 seasons and for some reason I just for whatever reason stopped than never returned may return eventually to it cause was a big Jensen fangirl

8.30 for SPN probably wouldn't be much of a difference where still think Charmed would benefit to be follower intead of leader when comes to SPN
Old 10-16-2018, 01:45 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I tried S6 to see what it was like but couldn't get into it so gave up after that

Exactly, oh well

Just checked final ratings & no adjustments were made to Charmed so the ratings are as I posted above

Chelle » join GTmy art

Last edited by shinebrighterxx; 10-16-2018 at 01:46 PM Reason: merged double post with new(ish) ratings news
Old 10-16-2018, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well should take from the pilot that it kept 100% of the lead-in from Supergirl
Old 10-17-2018, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, the CW has a different approach to live ratings, besides the reboot is produced by CBS, so it'll probably get renewed even it'll have low ratings.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 10-22-2018, 10:17 PM
Graphics Team Manager

The numbers may be adjusted as these aren't the final ones but here's how the second episode went:
Quote:
Charmed (Oct 21)
1.30 million viewers
Adults 18-49 rating/share: 0.4/2
x
Again there wasn't much between Supergirl & Charmed's ratings (Supergirl had 1.33 million viewers) so at least so far they're staying steady together even if there was a drop from the premiere week

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-23-2018, 08:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

being level with Supergirl, doesn't sound too bad
Old 10-23-2018, 11:33 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I agree - it sounds good to me too. I hope it keeps up

Final ratings say no change from the above numbers

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-25-2018, 11:05 AM