Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2020, 07:42 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
I don't know where to find fans I wish you luck . I only know fans of the original which doesn't necessarily help
no i mean i love both shows i found 2 in my other board who like the actress that plays macy told them to stop by , one hasnt watched the show yet but she will soon and she said she will stop by so fingers crossed
Old 05-21-2020, 12:20 AM
Graphics Team Manager

That's great, hope they do

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-21-2020, 04:38 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
That's great, hope they do
i hope so to
Old 05-22-2020, 12:17 AM
Graphics Team Manager

only just over 40 posts so far this week . I'll try to post better either tonight or tomorrow

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-23-2020, 01:23 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
only just over 40 posts so far this week . I'll try to post better either tonight or tomorrow
No that sucks.. maybe we should think about doing a posting challenge with another broad?
Old 05-23-2020, 02:10 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Maybe It might help us get through the hiatus

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-23-2020, 04:33 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Maybe It might help us get through the hiatus
Would be a cool idea
Old 05-23-2020, 07:26 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I'll see how we rank at the end of the month & see what other boards are similar in numbers lately to contact some

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-23-2020, 07:56 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I'll see how we rank at the end of the month & see what other boards are similar in numbers lately to contact some
Nice I'm hoping with this lockdown and lack of new shows coming up, i hope new fans will stop by after they have caught up on the show
Old 05-24-2020, 03:10 AM
Graphics Team Manager

13,292 - 13,203 = 89

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-25-2020, 12:36 AM
Moderator Support Team

Not to bad , we just need to keep posting I'm just not allowed to double post though
Old 05-25-2020, 12:43 AM
Graphics Team Manager

You can after 48 hours if you've got something new to add Sometimes I can't think of what to say in response to posts so its hard to post. Sorry

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-25-2020, 09:59 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
You can after 48 hours if you've got something new to add Sometimes I can't think of what to say in response to posts so its hard to post. Sorry
So I can do that?? Nice ok makes it easier thqt way , I'll be posting some images and gifs .
Old 05-26-2020, 12:28 AM
Graphics Team Manager

As far as I know, yes. That'd be most appreciated . I'm terrible at finding gifs or searching for them lately. I never think of it either which helps . I used to be better.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-26-2020, 01:11 AM
Master Fan

Chipping in guys

Jean-Claude Van Damme Campaign