Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-14-2020, 06:58 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
I get it but I don't get it too. They could still be running but not let customers come into stores. Surely they can just make it online based? Or limit the opening hours as you said. Encourage people to shop online but they'll be open short days during the week & half days weekends or only Saturday or something . But then a lot of staff out of work or with less work until they open back up properly so I guess they're saving all of your jobs this way. Seems like a big risk to all of you though

Exactly. Its stupid & feels so wrong. This is the thanks people get for going into work to keep the country going? Thanks

Then again maybe I'm just not in a grateful or understanding mood

Glad you're feeling better. Coughs always take longer to shake
yeah i know one side for us we get work , meaning pay but we are exposed ( saying that i am getting job keeper to ) but than again most of these things it is good to have so people can buy but like for the hard core gaming they have enough games to last them for abit , its the newbies who dont know what to do .

Yeah i feel a lot of these rules are so stupid , we need these people to work but sure lets double the amount they pay!! ( cause we all have money to burn )

Yeah cough is still there very annoying TBH
Old 07-15-2020, 01:37 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah there's two sides of things. My work is the same - great to have work, but it does mean exposure. Yours is probably a lot worse though as you'd be seeing a whole range of different people each days & who knows where they're from. I at least am exposed to the same people each day. Then add in the increased cases there makes it worse too.

JobKeepers has been great for business to help them stay afloat too. Although my industry has that ending this month for whatever reason... hopefully that doesn't hurt any small centres. At least free childcare is over first.

Yeah its wrong. Illogical thinking really . Especially when you have people who are classed as essential workers catching public transport. We actually need them to be going into work for a reason. That's why they're essential workers. (I wish we could all have money to burn )

It would be

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-16-2020, 08:01 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Yeah there's two sides of things. My work is the same - great to have work, but it does mean exposure. Yours is probably a lot worse though as you'd be seeing a whole range of different people each days & who knows where they're from. I at least am exposed to the same people each day. Then add in the increased cases there makes it worse too.

JobKeepers has been great for business to help them stay afloat too. Although my industry has that ending this month for whatever reason... hopefully that doesn't hurt any small centres. At least free childcare is over first.

Yeah its wrong. Illogical thinking really . Especially when you have people who are classed as essential workers catching public transport. We actually need them to be going into work for a reason. That's why they're essential workers. (I wish we could all have money to burn )

It would be
yep all true the yin and yan of going to work and risking your health and other people's health.

Yeah my area gets a whole range of people . Is free childcare still going?
i do love my job keeper it did save me so much hassle this year .

yep i am so upset with the public transport thing and i dont even use it
Old 07-17-2020, 02:01 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Nope free childcare ended at the start of the month. Then Job Keeper has ended now too so my organisation will have to start paying full wages again as of next week. With Job Keepers they only had to pay the gap for those who earned more than the $750 a week (or whatever it was)

it pisses me off. I hope Sydney is the only area doing it. One nice thing - after 8 trips I'm still getting half price. I noticed that tonight when I got off as I'd reached 8 then. At least sometimes I get a lift home too so its not costing as much then.

I probably won't be on much over the weekend. I'm going to see if I can get people to stop by & post still though

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-18-2020, 07:17 PM
Moderator Support Team

oh wow yep it will end for you , but in Melbourne it has extended.

So you didn't pay as muxh for the trip?

That is ok , need more people to post here
Old 08-05-2020, 01:20 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Hope everyone is having a good week

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-05-2020, 08:57 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Hope everyone is having a good week
pretty ok you?
Old 08-06-2020, 02:36 AM
Graphics Team Manager

That's good . I hope things aren't too bad for you with all the restrictions & high case numbers

I'm ok, just getting through each day. Today was tiring

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-09-2020, 06:29 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
That's good . I hope things aren't too bad for you with all the restrictions & high case numbers

I'm ok, just getting through each day. Today was tiring
yeah well i just stay home and pray everyone else does

did you get up to much for today?
Old 08-10-2020, 01:38 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Hopefully people are staying home & numbers start going down soon

I may have spent quite a bit of the weekend watching The Fosters. I found it on Stan so decided to give the show a go since I'd heard good things about it.

Then today was work . It is really windy here so had to keep the children inside for safety. I've got a headache from the wind I think too, that or being tired. I work up this morning from it & then couldn't get back to sleep

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-11-2020, 09:48 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Hopefully people are staying home & numbers start going down soon

I may have spent quite a bit of the weekend watching The Fosters. I found it on Stan so decided to give the show a go since I'd heard good things about it.

Then today was work . It is really windy here so had to keep the children inside for safety. I've got a headache from the wind I think too, that or being tired. I work up this morning from it & then couldn't get back to sleep
that is the plan

Oh the foster heard of it never watched it

is work busy now or more or less the same?
Old 08-12-2020, 01:38 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I don't know what to make of The Fosters. Its interesting, but also a bit silly I guess at times. But has me continuing to watch

Been back to normal busy for a while now. Probably since back when free childcare came in, or at least the weeks that followed. Wish numbers would drop down again but so far no signs of it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-15-2020, 06:16 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I don't know what to make of The Fosters. Its interesting, but also a bit silly I guess at times. But has me continuing to watch

Been back to normal busy for a while now. Probably since back when free childcare came in, or at least the weeks that followed. Wish numbers would drop down again but so far no signs of it
lol the foster is a cw show so i could be a hit and miss

What are the numbers of cases in your state?
Old 08-15-2020, 08:56 PM
Graphics Team Manager

very true there. Although I think it might be an ABC show not CW? Not sure though...

Around 120 I think

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-17-2020, 06:42 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
very true there. Although I think it might be an ABC show not CW? Not sure though...

Around 120 I think
you think it would be more darker?

not to bad with the cases at least