Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2019, 09:31 PM
Graphics Team

The only time I don't like cliffhangers is if a show is cancelled. That is the WORST. Then you'd never know what happens.
But overall if a show continues, I'm all for cliffhangers. Cuz it leaves me wanting more and getting so intrigued. Like, that's why people do cliffhangers, so the audience will tune in to the next ep/season.

Anyway, overall this ep was fantastic imo. There's a couple things I might've changed.
*cough* where's Jada

But I really liked it. I mean it did seem a tiny bit rushed towards the end, but meh I don't mind it as much. It's a little snippet.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 05-26-2019, 10:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Oh my gosh, yes. Cliffhangers are the worst when a show is cancelled. Ugh.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 05-26-2019, 02:49 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I find it interesting how the show kept giving us cliff hangers for the eps, but then when it came to the end of the season they let us off

It is nice though to have one show where there isn't one so while it still has me looking forward to what they do next, I don't have to sit here for a few months worrying about someone or wondering what a certain scene means

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-28-2019, 02:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I honestly don't mind that. Let the show and characters itself bring people back instead of cliffhangers that are just the worst. For me ending it with the sisters as the new ones in control has me interested enough to want to watch season 2. And of course Maggie and Parker.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 05-29-2019, 01:45 AM
Graphics Team Manager

that was enough for me too It is nice to let a show & characters bring people back instead of a cliff hanger, I do agree. That & I feel the NCIS Franchise is going to be mean enough to me, I don't need other shows doing it so its nice that I know this one isn't torturing me

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-29-2019, 10:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Oh gosh. The NCIS cliffhanger... bringing her back and just ending it like that. Ahh.

But yeah, I like how the season finale ended. No cliffhanger to fret over, but still looking forward to what's next.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 05-30-2019, 01:50 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I think that'll be the tamest ending of the three shows haven't watched the others yet though

Exactly. They did it well. I can see how they could've done it, but I do appreciate that they didn't!

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-18-2019, 11:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by in love with you dummy (View Post)
Oh gosh. The NCIS cliffhanger... bringing her back and just ending it like that. Ahh.

But yeah, I like how the season finale ended. No cliffhanger to fret over, but still looking forward to what's next.

I think they did it like that because they weren't exactly sure they would be pick up for another season when they did the episode. So no cliff hanger. Beside now that all the elders are dead, now what? Since elders are no more than just elders witches ( Which I don't like) than do that makes the charmed ones elders now, since they are the most powerful (again, they just got there powers. I think the show is moving way too fast) .
Old 06-18-2019, 11:47 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I agree, the show is moving way too fast

The show was renewed in January I think so I presume this episode was done after they knew there was a season two so I don't think that's the reason they left it. I think its more they just don't know where they're going next fully & they'd already done it all season so didn't need to so much now

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-19-2019, 07:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

the finale was a month ago!
Old 06-20-2019, 07:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Honestly no matter the reason why, no cliffhanger is great. I'll happily take no cliffhanger anytime!

{taek su mi sun}
Old 06-20-2019, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

yep, I'm not a fan
Old 06-20-2019, 06:57 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I completely agree!

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-22-2019, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend