Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2020, 12:59 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Charmed - "Search Party" (2.17) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Apr 10 @ 8PM)

Charmed | 2.17 - "Search Party"
Original Airdate: April 10, 2020 @ 8PM

x

Episode Summary
The Charmed Ones must infiltrate a faction gala event in order to rescue Harry;
Macy comes to a stunning conclusion.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-09-2020, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

sounds interesting!
Old 04-10-2020, 07:42 PM
Passionate Fan

It was nice to get more insight into Abby and why she does not explore her witch side more.
Old 04-11-2020, 12:22 AM
Moderator Support Team

I do like Abby.. Jordan mmm I wonder what they will do wirh his character
Old 04-11-2020, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Jordan likes the witching about!
Old 04-13-2020, 09:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Old 04-17-2020, 03:33 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Macy getting breakup advice from her sisters is cute

Yeah don't react to that news Macy. Glad they found out Julian's company is involved

Nice idea Jordan to use the necklace & teacup. Glad it worked too

Jordan seems to be enjoying magic & learning about the potions. Mel & Jordan seem to be getting along well too

Poor Abigael losing everything. Poor COs too with her moving in but she may be helpful

Love the purse. Now that is handy

wow Jordan had an interesting experience with magic. I wonder if the whitelighter even knew he was exposed. I did hope he wasn't involved in all this though

Not surprised about Abigael's mother hating the demon part & wanting to fix that part. Poor her rejected from both sides

Mel & Abigael are wonderful together

That is scary how they are transferring magic & creating new species by merging them

Macy's powers look cool as she saves Harry. Nice catch Mel & Abigael

Oh no... what did Vivian capture?

Abigael gone already? Wonder where...

That is a shame for Macy to put so much heart into her speech only to have Harry not know who she is. I was waiting for something though & expected the other shoe to drop so to speak so didn't fully shock me with that ending

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-17-2020, 02:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

why did Abigael leave
Old 04-17-2020, 02:58 PM
Graphics Team Manager

It doesn't say in the episode. Just that her bags were gone. I think Mel says it to Maggie

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-17-2020, 02:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Old 04-19-2020, 05:31 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
why did Abigael leave
Boo nooo
Old 04-19-2020, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

well, I think she'll be back
Old 04-20-2020, 01:08 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I don't think for a second she left the show. She just didn't stick around with the sisters. Given how I would think she would've been safe there that's why I questioned it & where she went. It would have to be somewhere else she'd feel or think she's safe. Then again she probably doesn't necessarily feel safe with the sisters & was just using them

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-03-2020, 06:17 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
I don't think for a second she left the show. She just didn't stick around with the sisters. Given how I would think she would've been safe there that's why I questioned it & where she went. It would have to be somewhere else she'd feel or think she's safe. Then again she probably doesn't necessarily feel safe with the sisters & was just using them
Truw but she did me tion thqt she had no friends and was being hunted so whwre dis she go? Unless she came to her sense and went to parker ?

I like Jordan glee with magic very normal , he is a good side character I just don't wa t him with Maggie.

Finally they know bout Julian and well his Aunt and now we k ow why she is doing it, it is odd that the whitelighter would leave the little girl .
Old 05-04-2020, 01:27 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I doubt she's gone to Parker, I just think she didn't feel safe or want to stay with good witches so left the COs even though they probably would've let her stay there at least for a while. But since Mel is so encouraging for her to use her witch powers/side, Abigael probably didn't want to so left before Mel could try encourage her more.

I feel the same about Jordan

Chelle » join GTmy art