Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2018, 08:21 PM
Ultimate Fan

Go figure that Macys new boss is also the mother of Parker. Does being a telepath automatically make you into an Empath? Or did they just up Maggies powers just for the hell of it so they could make her relevant to the demons since her telepathy is useless? She has the ability to drain her sisters powers just by wearing that necklace?

Why is Galvin here? Is he just here to have his mark glow and out Parker? I've said it once, I've said it 5 times and I will say again...I feel NOTHING for Galvin, he is just dead space taking up the scene but Macy/Galvin is even worst. In fact Maggie doesnt have that great of chemistry with Parker either. I like how he goes to the bathroom and everyone in the house forgets that he even exists.

There are A LOT of witches in this small college town, and now Mel gets a nifty new tattoo. I knew they'd want us to think that Sarcana are the bad guys they spent to much time red haring them only to reveal that *Shock!* they attempted to help Marisol!

Parkers brother annoys me, he has zero charisma to him. The actress who plays Macy playing Parker is very good. I know Maggie doesnt know Mel to much but she cant be believing "Macy" right now with how she is acting and talking (Mel's acting is very bad in this scene though) Ok what!?! Parker is seen as the next Source of All Evil? Are they serious? What is this crap?

This show spends to much time with these relationships. I WANT MORE SISTER MOMENTS! Like 10x then what we are getting. Doesnt help that I just rewatched all of S1 of OG Charmed so it is fresh in my mind at how big the sisters relationships with one another were in comparison to being with guys.Harry you really dumb. Like so dumb! If Macy is calling you for help but standing right in front of you...what do you think that means? Huh? What?

These Charmed Ones are really bad about using their powers. If Mel cant even freeze a basic ass demon and has to rely on her tattoo to fend him off why are they Charmed again?

Just like with Mel/Niko, Maggie/Parker are another "Toon soon" relationship. I could care less if they break up, if he states that he loves her, if she despises him. They dont have the chemistry and they've been dating all of 2 episodes?

Oh sweet lord Charmed Ones cant even deal with the brother by themselves. Parker has to step in and help lead the thing? And on object used by holy figures should not be able to be used by demons, half or not. Go figure that Harry gets sucked into hell or wherever he is sent.

For a mid season finale it wasnt the best episode, it dealt way to much with Maggie/Parker and Parker in general. He seemed more like the central character then Macy did.
Old 12-10-2018, 07:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

I'm hearing good things about the episode!
Old 12-10-2018, 12:33 PM
Passionate Fan

Mel's powers should be exceptional but it seems like almost every demon can with stand it. Not good. The tattoo and the others who want her is interesting.

I loved the finale. Look forward to January.
Old 12-10-2018, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

I’d bet they’ll end up trying to save Parker somewhere down the line. Harry first of course
Old 12-10-2018, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I really want Parker to end up being good. I want it to be different than the original.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 12-11-2018, 04:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

agreed
Old 12-11-2018, 10:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

It'd feel too recycled for him and Maggie to end up like PC did. Parker and Maggie should be able to overcome everything. That's what I am hoping for!

{taek su mi sun}
Old 12-11-2018, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Yes. I'm thinking the more we're into the show, the more it should have diverged from the original
Old 12-12-2018, 01:06 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Both brothers can smoke, interesting... I think I like that more than shimmering from the original. Plus more fun if they can get through things like glass

Interesting. Are there no fruit cake or Christmas pudding in the US? I personally agree with Maggie as I don't like it but never really thought about where it comes from. Makes sense we'd get it from England though but interesting to me if the US doesn't have it...

So do Mel & Maggie share a father? I'm confused...

Galvin I'm sorry but the mistletoe is a bit weird, especially since you're not actually dating or only just starting

I read it already in the thread but can't believe they've also got interesting Parker's mother in on things & as Macy's boss . Evil all around them already... I presume that his mother is human though?

Sorry but still more ties to Cole having Parker become the Source ...

I don't get why Maggie's powers mean she'll steal the powers from her sisters? I wish they'd explain that...

(Clearly fake snow that Macy was in)

hmm Cole ran off with Phoebe to protect himself & then explain himself now Parker has run off with Maggie to explain himself? Wish they made it less like the original... although at least there is the fact that Maggie walks off while Phoebe still loved Cole & protected him

Well that's an ending

I agree with comments about their powers - why are they so weak? Is it because already they're facing powerful demons when they're still new at this & haven't had the time to develop or understand them?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-12-2018, 11:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
I presume that his mother is human though?
I'm assuming so since he is half human. I wonder if she's even bad or if she's only doing whatever she has to in order to save her son.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 12-12-2018, 01:21 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Or whatever she thinks she has to do in order to save her son - I feel she's been brainwashed by demons to think its the right thing to do too . That or she's also evil, just of the human variety...

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-12-2018, 02:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I would prefer the brainwashed scenario because Parker deserves at least one family member who isn't full on evil.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 12-13-2018, 12:51 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yes there is that

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-13-2018, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I mean not everyone, aside from the sisters and Harry, can't be good, right?

{taek su mi sun}
Old 12-14-2018, 12:43 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Exactly

Chelle » join GTmy art