Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2020, 03:53 PM
Graphics Team

I completely agree.

I like how Mel and Maggie mend things together and switch back.

It is nice that Charity believes in Macy. I expected the results to be held over for the next episode. The truth makes more sense as the cliff hanger though.
Old 11-07-2020, 04:01 PM
Graphics Team Manager

it is a nice ending/mending for them

I completely agree. There are a few places where the episode could've ended. They also could've explored the reveal longer. But this ending is amazing. We just got Charity seeming to be on Macy's side so you think we can trust her with backing the Charmed Ones now only to then find out She's the killer

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-07-2020, 04:04 PM
Graphics Team

This whole episode is really well done. While yes they could've explored in greater detail them trying to discover who the killer was before the reveal to the audience, this was perfect. Plus we still get next episode before they figure it out completely don't we?
Old 11-07-2020, 04:06 PM
Graphics Team Manager

(sorry going to disappear now, will put up the next episode later today)

ETA:

Rewatching: Charmed 1x16 "Memento Mori"
When: November 8 - November 14 2020
Live Rewatch: tba

Episode Synopsis:
Macy is not able to trust herself due to her memory lapses, so she asks Harry and Charity
for help. Stronger than she thought she was, Macy starts to piece things together and is
eager to share her vision with her sisters. Meanwhile, Mel and Maggie are worried about
Macy and turn to an unexpected source for help.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-14-2020, 04:00 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Rewatching: Charmed 1x17 "Surrender"
When: November 15 - November 21 2020
Live Rewatch: tba

Episode Synopsis:
When Niko reaches out to Mel for help, she unknowingly reveals a new demon. Maggie
volunteers to infiltrate the "cult" to help thwart him, but when she goes missing Macy
and Mel set out to find her before it's too late. Harry must face the consequences of
the "gift" that The Elders have bestowed on him, leaving Mel, Macy and Maggie
shocked and angry. Mel thinks that Fiona might be the key to helping Harry, which
seems to cause trouble between her and Jada. Meanwhile, Parker is getting worse
and Maggie has an idea on how to make him better.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-22-2020, 12:33 AM
Graphics Team

I am sorry Chelle our schedules have not been lining up but I can watch both now if you would like?
Old 11-22-2020, 12:52 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I don't know, its been kinda funny that every time one of us texts the other to see if they can watch the other has been out

Yes I can watch one now. Can you come on during the week to watch the other or would Saturday be better?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-22-2020, 12:57 AM
Graphics Team

This is true, but it would be nice also to not have a long list of episodes waiting for us to watch. I see you didn't add a new one for this week.

Saturday probably, sorry. But I am not working and have no other plans so any time on Saturday would work for me.

I will start 1x16 now.
Old 11-22-2020, 01:01 AM
Graphics Team Manager

sounds good to me

Charity is being extra cautious to hide the truth but did she really think she could keep it secret forever?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-22-2020, 01:05 AM
Graphics Team

She must at least hope so but knowing that Macy knows the truth there must be a part of her which knows it is all going to come to the end. Perhaps what she is talking about with Harry about things coming at a cost is signs of that?

It is a good thing that Macy tried to remind herself with the burn mark.

Good news about Parker, even if he does not want to believe it.

Lucy seems close to normal despite being under the influence of Alistor.

Last edited by - eternal sunshine -; 11-22-2020 at 01:11 AM
Old 11-22-2020, 01:15 AM
Graphics Team Manager

could be

& that she has dreams so she keeps digging . A shame she thinks she killed the elder though

She was a bit over the top even for her but yeah mostly normal

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-22-2020, 01:18 AM
Graphics Team

Power binding is a huge step, but given the manipulated place Macy is in she would be susceptible to feeling it is the best choice. Risky of Charity to want to take that step, but I guess she fears for the evil Charmed Ones in general so it would be what she wants.
Old 11-22-2020, 01:21 AM
Graphics Team Manager

from what I remember yes

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-22-2020, 01:27 AM
Graphics Team

Now Macy knows the truth.

Charity seems to have a lot of powers.
Old 11-22-2020, 01:30 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah. it is odd but I presume it is because she's an Elder?

Chelle » join GTmy art