Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2004, 08:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

Want a Banner?

I was told that this type of thread should go here so Im posting it here.Im not gonna post my work cause thats just too much (LOL) work but if you want to see go to the One Tree Hill section and then it should say the same topic and you can see my amazing work (LOL).But if you want me to I'll post the work here.Just request what pictures you want,color,size and any sayings.If you want to give me the pictures that's fine just make sure that theyre in EITHER GIF OR Bitmap FORMAT ONLY!Sry if I sound mean with the whole caps thing I just want to get my point across.So ye just post here and I'll get them to you ASAP.

credit to Eternitix for the icon!
Old 09-11-2004, 12:40 AM
Addicted Fan

The Fan Art board isn't meant to be a showcase for any one artist. If you have some banners to share, see if the Reqests thread is interested. And consider posting with modesty(LOL).