Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2017, 04:45 AM
Moderator Manager

^ You can post your fanvids here or you can open your own thread, it's up to you

The vid isn't playing I was looking forward to see it.
Si_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 03:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
^ You can post your fanvids here or you can open your own thread, it's up to you

The vid isn't playing I was looking forward to see it.

Ahh cool, thanks for the reply! I hadn't noticed that the link wasn't working, but it should be fixed now - fingers crossed
The-majs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 05:04 PM
Moderator Manager

^ No problem!

Wow!! That video is AMAZING! The editing is incredible, and really emotional.
It's from that Skam show, right? I have been seeing it a lot on tumblr but have never watched it... your vid makes me curious about it
Old 02-07-2017, 10:49 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
^ No problem!

Wow!! That video is AMAZING! The editing is incredible, and really emotional.
It's from that Skam show, right? I have been seeing it a lot on tumblr but have never watched it... your vid makes me curious about it
Thank you so much! It means a lot I used to make quite a lot of fanvids - about all kind of tvshows - a couple of years ago, but then I slowly lost inspiration and stopped. But I've been missing it lately and so I decided to give it a go again Soon I'll probably try vidding some other shows aswell.
And yes it's Skam. It's a really great show, I recommend it a lot! It's about a group of teenagers at a school in Norway and at first I was pretty sceptical, cause it dosen't sound like the most "original" concept ever, you know? But it's SO well-written, funny and with some great actors. The episodes should be available with english subtitles online, if you ever feel like watching it (haha, I'd completely forgotten how many awesome smileys fanforum has)
Old 02-07-2017, 11:47 AM
Moderator Manager

It's good that you're back vidding I really like your editing skills IMO editing videos are so hard.
Looking forward to see more of your work
And yeah, I love the smileys here

I'll keep that in mind about Skam... although the teenager factor of it doesn't really attract me, I might give it a try someday
Old 02-08-2017, 01:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks! Yeah making videos can be hard definitely. Especially when technical problems happen, like if the program won't render your video or something. I haaate that. It's happened to me a few times and uugh it's frustrating But when you do get a video done it's a great feeling! I'm curious, what shows have you vidded?

Exactly, I didn't wan't to watch the show because I'm 22 and probably not a part of the "main audience", I figured. Buut the show has gotten a really big fanbase of people of all ages, because it's somehow very different from other teen-shows. It's very realistic and relatable. Anywayyy, enough skam-talk from me, haha. I'm a bit too obsessed at the moment, I think
Old 02-08-2017, 01:29 PM
Moderator Manager

Once I had a vid all done and the damn thing wouldn't render
Ohh my vids are so lame I have no skills... first tries were crackships of Dean/Brooke (Supernatural/One Tree Hill), then some of Hawaii Five-0 and one of The Last Ship (I have them all listed in my OP).

I'm older... 33 now, and for a while now I have been avoiding teen shows... but like you said, it has gotten fans all over, so I can't deny that I'm a little bit curious And just so you know, I totally understand being obsessed about something.. happens to me all time
Old 02-08-2017, 01:42 PM
Elite Fan

I've made quite a few videos! I love making them. I'd made a lot more if I could find the right songs for the couples/ships I make the video for, I think that's the hardest part of making videos. [and of course if you don't have enough clips to work with I've ran into that problem too] I've wanted to make a few more new videos recently, but I can't seem to find songs that fit with who I want to make the videos for,
Old 02-08-2017, 01:43 PM
Moderator Manager

Hope you manage to find what you need to make your vids, Erin
Old 02-08-2017, 01:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Hope you manage to find what you need to make your vids, Erin
I have tons of songs in my collection it's just for some of the videos I can't seem to find one that fits with the people I'm videoing for. Then there are other times where I've just procrastinated with making the video.
Old 02-11-2017, 07:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

Ooh cool, I just watched some and they're great! I really like the idea og Dean/Brooke. Never thought of that ship before! Personally I've never experimented much with crackships, but it can really result in some interesting and creative things! You should make more someday

Erin, I know that feeling of just not being able to find the "right" song for a show! I've found that sometimes it's much easier to find a song that inspires you, and then choose a couple/character/show afterwards. Anywayy it's easier for me that way around, but that could just be me, haha! - It's probably different for everyone what works best.
Old 02-11-2017, 07:56 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-majs (View Post)
Erin, I know that feeling of just not being able to find the "right" song for a show! I've found that sometimes it's much easier to find a song that inspires you, and then choose a couple/character/show afterwards. Anywayy it's easier for me that way around, but that could just be me, haha! - It's probably different for everyone what works best.
Like I said I have so many songs that I have to choose from so I guess that's a good thing it's just finding the right one is the problem.
Old 02-11-2017, 07:53 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-majs (View Post)
Ooh cool, I just watched some and they're great! I really like the idea og Dean/Brooke. Never thought of that ship before! Personally I've never experimented much with crackships, but it can really result in some interesting and creative things! You should make more someday
Thank you! You're too kind
I love crackships I think they are so much.. and there are some great characters that would be perfect together Dean/Brooke was actually what brought me to Fan Forum way back when...
I always think about making vids... but then I get lazy
Old 04-25-2017, 08:40 AM
Elite Fan

A new video I made just yesterday.

Old 04-26-2017, 04:35 AM
Moderator Manager

That's a really beautiful video!! And great editing with the voiceovers and images
Reply   Post New Thread