Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2017, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Love that set!

Your posting schedule is like mine. i make so many and post them around the boards and can never remember which i posted into my showcase
Old 08-21-2017, 07:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Continuing on with my random gifsets postings.
I posted this months ago, I probably even posted the gifset here, but as I said, I'm just randomly choosing what to post. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
That guy really dislike a lot of things!! LOVE the gifset!!
I really love how you make parallels... my brain is slow to locate those until I see them in gifsets

I think season 7 was one that I least rewatched, but it's not my least favorite, that goes to season 6 (even though they did have some great episodes)

For Angel that's the season I least rewatched too I was bitter with the no Cordelia thing, although when Illyria came into play I liked those episodes And the Connor episode was great to actually save the character since season 4 was a disaster
That's what makes Mick great, all the things he hates. lololol Obviously he doesn't get a long with a lot of people. lol

I love parallel gifsets so much, I think I always remember them because I hear a quote and try to remember where a parallel one came from and than I remember. lol
I might find the parallel's late, but I always get it eventually. lol
Aww I hated Season 7 so much. So yeah that's the award for my least favorite, however, season 6-7 are equally bad for how much it ruined my favorite BTVS friendships... Buffy/Willow's in particular, I felt after season 5, their friendship was never really the same.
In season 7, they just tried to ruin Giles character and Buffy/Giles relationship... I hated the potentials, hated Kennedy especially, hated Buffy relationships with her friends, hated everything about "Empty Place" that aired when I was probably 13 years old, so when I watched that live (still on my VHS tape from the UPN airing) I seriously was like. I was just in show... the ending of that episode is probably the most upset I've been at an episode since I saw it as betrayal from everyone, ESPECIALLY Dawn sorry a$$.
I understand them not wanting to go to battle with Buffy after everything but kicking her out her own home? WTF sht was that???

It ruined all of Buffy friendships for me.

The fac that they trusted Faith over Buffy? that was a slap in the face for me... jeez I get angry even thinking about season 7.

So clearly that's why I hate season 7 so much and I love Spuffy, so as a Spuffy fan, give me season 7, but for everything else.
I feel like Mick Rory now, and everything he hates.

We completely agree on season 5 of Angel... I didn't even realize how much I liked Cordy until season 5 of Angel, because back than I didn't read spoilers or casting news so I always assumed one day she'd return and stay around and when the 100th episode hit, I was like. and when the episode ended, I was like ......... okay.

Old 08-23-2017, 03:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Love it Tia! Great coloring
Old 08-23-2017, 06:45 AM
Moderator Support Team

ohh love the legends gif makes me want to watch it
Old 08-23-2017, 10:54 AM
Moderator Manager

That's an amazing gifset! Beautiful coloring!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
That's what makes Mick great, all the things he hates. lololol Obviously he doesn't get a long with a lot of people. lol

I love parallel gifsets so much, I think I always remember them because I hear a quote and try to remember where a parallel one came from and than I remember. lol
I might find the parallel's late, but I always get it eventually. lol
Aww I hated Season 7 so much. So yeah that's the award for my least favorite, however, season 6-7 are equally bad for how much it ruined my favorite BTVS friendships... Buffy/Willow's in particular, I felt after season 5, their friendship was never really the same.
In season 7, they just tried to ruin Giles character and Buffy/Giles relationship... I hated the potentials, hated Kennedy especially, hated Buffy relationships with her friends, hated everything about "Empty Place" that aired when I was probably 13 years old, so when I watched that live (still on my VHS tape from the UPN airing) I seriously was like. I was just in show... the ending of that episode is probably the most upset I've been at an episode since I saw it as betrayal from everyone, ESPECIALLY Dawn sorry a$$.
I understand them not wanting to go to battle with Buffy after everything but kicking her out her own home? WTF sht was that???

It ruined all of Buffy friendships for me.

The fac that they trusted Faith over Buffy? that was a slap in the face for me... jeez I get angry even thinking about season 7.

So clearly that's why I hate season 7 so much and I love Spuffy, so as a Spuffy fan, give me season 7, but for everything else.
I feel like Mick Rory now, and everything he hates.

We completely agree on season 5 of Angel... I didn't even realize how much I liked Cordy until season 5 of Angel, because back than I didn't read spoilers or casting news so I always assumed one day she'd return and stay around and when the 100th episode hit, I was like. and when the episode ended, I was like ......... okay.
So I take it that Mick is a grumpy guy Those characters tend to be funny

That's a great memory... I usually only notice the parallel when I get hit in the face by one that has already been gifted or vid

Oh yeah, Buffy's relationship all got screwed in Season 7, and as much as I loved Faith, they really were out of line with her. And hell yeah on hating the potentials and Kennedy!!! They were all so annoying! I was never a Dawn fan, but I also didn't like that they literally put Buffy out of her own home.
Spuffy was the only good thing that came out of the season But I think that's part of why I hated season 6, I liked Spuffy, but the way they got together was just so not how I wanted... add that to the Trio and I was bored out of my mind.
Old 08-23-2017, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

love that episode....lol
Old 08-24-2017, 01:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

All the Buffy talk *skimming past it
*Currently watching Buffy
Old 08-24-2017, 06:59 AM
Moderator Manager

^ soon you'll be able to talk all about Buffy with us
Old 08-27-2017, 04:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

lovely gifs

did you make my prize icons? dunno if I missed your posts

thanks

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 08-27-2017, 06:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Beautiful GIFsets, Tia.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 08-29-2017, 09:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Still posting random gifsets I made. lol

6x05 // 8x14

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire for a heart (View Post)
did you make my prize icons? dunno if I missed your posts
I haven't but on the real, will work on it on Saturday.
So, look for posts on Sunday! should have it up then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)

So I take it that Mick is a grumpy guy Those characters tend to be funny

That's a great memory... I usually only notice the parallel when I get hit in the face by one that has already been gifted or vid

Oh yeah, Buffy's relationship all got screwed in Season 7, and as much as I loved Faith, they really were out of line with her. And hell yeah on hating the potentials and Kennedy!!! They were all so annoying! I was never a Dawn fan, but I also didn't like that they literally put Buffy out of her own home.
Spuffy was the only good thing that came out of the season But I think that's part of why I hated season 6, I liked Spuffy, but the way they got together was just so not how I wanted... add that to the Trio and I was bored out of my mind.
Nothing to add, agree with all of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl under the floor (View Post)
All the Buffy talk *skimming past it
*Currently watching Buffy
What season are you on?
Old 08-30-2017, 01:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think I got stuck halfway season 2 of Buffy, that's when I got distracted and started making gifsets

Damon & Bonnie are really one of my favorite relationships from the show

Great gifset! Love the coloring
Old 08-30-2017, 01:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

thanks tia will do just didn't want to miss it

no rush

bamon

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 08-30-2017, 03:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Great gifs, Tia
Old 08-30-2017, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Lovely GIFset, Tia. I love the contrast in the colouring.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Closed Thread   Post New Thread