Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2016, 11:43 PM
New Fan

Request artist to create little pic

I need a pic of the Millennium Falcon resting at a "fly-in" movie theater. You remember the outdoor "drive-in" movie theaters, where you could drive your car in, and could sit in your car (or on it) and watch a movie on the big screen at nighttime...
The scene is: Hans & Leia are at a 'fly-in' movie theater inside (or sitting on top) the Falcon to watch Star Wars and make out (kissing). A scene from Star Wars is on the big movie screen.
Maybe a few small planets in the nighttime sky. (or not)
Could be cartoon pic or life-like, or other. Whichever is easiest to create. All for fun, nothing serious.
If someone could help me, I would sincerely appreciate it!

Doesn't have to be fancy or anything. I have a friend I want to post a funny phrase on their page and include the pic. It's all for fun.
Barb711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 01:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi Barb711! Welcome to and the art board!

To request an art to be made, the best option is to post your request in the Fan Art Requests thread found here.

Hope that helps!
Mi||iê Måë is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 02:15 AM
New Fan

Thank you very much for your reply. I have now posted it to the Fan Art Requests thread.
Again, thank you for your help!
Barb711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread