Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2008, 02:05 PM
Obsessed Fan

Question for screen cap makers...

If this isn't the proper place to ask this question, let me know! I wasn't sure where to ask it, and this seems like the best place since screen caps are often used for fan art, right?

I've been having trouble finding a program to make caps that I'm comfortable with. I used to use WinDVD, and I loved it because it had this great feature where all the caps would sit in a window, and then I could go back and delete the ones I didn't want and whatnot, and then batch save them all.

I've been having trouble getting WinDVD to run on my laptop (I'm using Parallels on my MacBook) so now I'm looking for some other program that will do the trick. I can use either Windows or Mac apps, so recs for either are good. Although I haven't found much in the way of Mac capping software, other than DVDCapture which is nice, but has no ability to do batch capturing.

For anyone who makes lots of caps, what do you use? Is there another program that allows for batch cap making? Or do you just cap them to files and go through them later? Any help would be much appreciated!

And once again, sorry if this isn't the right place to bring up this topic.

You guys are so unhip it's a wonder your bums don't fall off!
Old 11-12-2008, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi

The right place to ask the question is the Screencap thread

The program that does batch capping is KM player and it's for windows. If you google the programs name then you will easily find the program

If you have any questions left, then feel free to PM me

I'm gonna close this thread now.

Rella