Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2018, 05:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Camila was calling her manager to confirm that Shawn was invited to her concert because they were preparing a duet of a new single. After working on their song, she texted her best friend to ask her if Lauren was also going to participate at the
Old 04-08-2018, 05:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Camila was calling her manager to confirm that Shawn was invited to her concert because they were preparing a duet of a new single. After working on their song, she texted her best friend to ask her if Lauren was also going to participate at the IHeartRadio
Old 04-10-2018, 04:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Camila was calling her manager to confirm that Shawn was invited to her concert because they were preparing a duet of a new single. After working on their song, she texted her best friend to ask her if Lauren was also going to participate at the IHeartRadio concert
Old 04-10-2018, 10:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Camila was calling her manager to confirm that Shawn was invited to her concert because they were preparing a duet of a new single. After working on their song, she texted her best friend to ask her if Lauren was also going to participate at the IHeartRadio concert where

{taek su mi sun}
Old 04-11-2018, 04:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Camila was calling her manager to confirm that Shawn was invited to her concert because they were preparing a duet of a new single. After working on their song, she texted her best friend to ask her if Lauren was also going to participate at the IHeartRadio concert where they
Old 04-13-2018, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Camila was calling her manager to confirm that Shawn was invited to her concert because they were preparing a duet of a new single. After working on their song, she texted her best friend to ask her if Lauren was also going to participate at the IHeartRadio concert where they were
Old 04-15-2018, 03:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Camila was calling her manager to confirm that Shawn was invited to her concert because they were preparing a duet of a new single. After working on their song, she texted her best friend to ask her if Lauren was also going to participate at the IHeartRadio concert where they were going
Old 04-15-2018, 04:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Camila was calling her manager to confirm that Shawn was invited to her concert because they were preparing a duet of a new single. After working on their song, she texted her best friend to ask her if Lauren was also going to participate at the IHeartRadio concert where they were going to
Old 04-15-2018, 05:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Camila was calling her manager to confirm that Shawn was invited to her concert because they were preparing a duet of a new single. After working on their song, she texted her best friend to ask her if Lauren was also going to participate at the IHeartRadio concert where they were going to take
Old 04-15-2018, 06:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Camila was calling her manager to confirm that Shawn was invited to her concert because they were preparing a duet of a new single. After working on their song, she texted her best friend to ask her if Lauren was also going to participate at the IHeartRadio concert where they were going to take a
Old 04-16-2018, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Camila was calling her manager to confirm that Shawn was invited to her concert because they were preparing a duet of a new single. After working on their song, she texted her best friend to ask her if Lauren was also going to participate at the IHeartRadio concert where they were going to take a picture
Old 04-18-2018, 09:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Camila was calling her manager to confirm that Shawn was invited to her concert because they were preparing a duet of a new single. After working on their song, she texted her best friend to ask her if Lauren was also going to participate at the IHeartRadio concert where they were going to take a picture of
Old 04-18-2018, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Camila was calling her manager to confirm that Shawn was invited to her concert because they were preparing a duet of a new single. After working on their song, she texted her best friend to ask her if Lauren was also going to participate at the IHeartRadio concert where they were going to take a picture of 5H.
Old 04-18-2018, 01:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Camila was calling her manager to confirm that Shawn was invited to her concert because they were preparing a duet of a new single. After working on their song, she texted her best friend to ask her if Lauren was also going to participate at the IHeartRadio concert where they were going to take a picture of 5H. Dinah
Old 04-20-2018, 11:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Camila was calling her manager to confirm that Shawn was invited to her concert because they were preparing a duet of a new single. After working on their song, she texted her best friend to ask her if Lauren was also going to participate at the IHeartRadio concert where they were going to take a picture of 5H. Dinah wasn't