Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2020, 09:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Season 2 was very predictable, but still SO good. Smashed it out in one sitting and then regretted it. So long to wait now.
Old 01-06-2020, 08:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Still need to see it
Old 01-07-2020, 07:33 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
Season 2 was very predictable, but still SO good. Smashed it out in one sitting and then regretted it. So long to wait now.
Oh man, for real.. I was like why I have feeling that Love will be crazier than him, but here we are.. Plus Joe's ex are stupid to show the prove, but if that was me, I call call right away!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Police (View Post)
Yeah, they are both sloppy but Love doesn't need to be careful. She would get away with anything because her family has the LAPD in their pocket.
True that..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 01-07-2020, 08:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, she should have called the police first. But she was so focused on protecting Love from Joe that she didn't think straight.

Sam, get on it!

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 01-07-2020, 09:13 AM
Moderator Support Team

I ain't helping to save them, I do it for myself since I understand that her mind was so mess up and she was so hurt by him..

is that what you want?

Old 01-07-2020, 08:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Alex Meyers did a video on s2. He likes to do these parody videos

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VUfzojTkj6g
Old 01-08-2020, 01:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

I thought Forty was gay too. I read the actor is in real life?

I dont regret binging, I find 10x more enjoyable when I watch the whole thing at once.
Old 01-08-2020, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

I finally finished it today! Didn't get a chance to start it till late b/c I was on vacation without wifi when it first dropped. I managed not to be spoiled which is a miracle since I was like a whole week late. Thoughts:

I was surprised that Love turned out crazy but then not really b/c she did a lot of things that I kept side eyeing throughout the season. It was amusing to watch Joe's reaction to finding out that she was just as nutty as he is! Like would he be ok with her if she wasn't pregnant? He doesn't strike me as the type to like someone who is just like him, he likes the fairytale. Which is why I wasn't really surprised that he was already checking out his neighbor by the end.

I felt so bad about what happened to Candace! She was basically left on her own by the police. I kept thinking that it was so dangerous for her to be trying to get revenge & I really wanted her to make it out but also knew she wouldn't. Whoever thought she needed to be more worried about Love.

I loved Forty. Even though he was kind of douchey he was amusing. The episode when he kidnapped Joe & tricked him into taking acid was hilarious. I was bummed out about what happened to him & I also thought he was gay in the beginning. I totally thought he was in love with Hendy.

All in all it was a pretty interesting season. I do wonder how they can stretch this concept into another season (which there obviously will be). I mean how long can they continue to let Joe get away with all this? Plus Joe becoming obsessed with another woman will be difficult if he's still stuck with Love AND a baby.
Old 01-08-2020, 11:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

i can already see season 3 in my head n terms of setting. and its obvious love will catch on to joe's obsession and probably kill the neighbor herself or there will be some power struggle between joe and love by seasons end.
Old 01-09-2020, 07:50 AM
Moderator Support Team

Gosh, if they continue to do that and not getting caught then what the point..

is that what you want?

Old 01-10-2020, 04:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I haven't seen all of s2 but I think s3 will be Joe verses Love. I could see her not liking him obsessing over the neighbor so things will get dramatic.
Old 01-10-2020, 11:02 AM
Moderator Support Team

Even though, I be like do we have to go through this again??

is that what you want?

Old 01-11-2020, 04:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think having love their will be intresting
Old 01-11-2020, 12:54 PM
Moderator Support Team

It weird to call her Love... And same w/ Forty..

is that what you want?

Old 01-11-2020, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, their names were ridiculous but after we met the parents, it all made sense.

I think next season will be kind of Joe vs. Love. She's going to notice his new obsession, probably kill that woman too and there might be a showdown between Joe and her by season's end.

Quote:
Like would he be ok with her if she wasn't pregnant? He doesn't strike me as the type to like someone who is just like him, he likes the fairytale. Which is why I wasn't really surprised that he was already checking out his neighbor by the end.
Yeah, he is never in love with the person, just the image he creates. As soon as he realizes they are not like he pictured them, he's over them. He was ready to kill her before she revealed she was pregnant.

Quote:
I felt so bad about what happened to Candace! She was basically left on her own by the police. I kept thinking that it was so dangerous for her to be trying to get revenge & I really wanted her to make it out but also knew she wouldn't. Whoever thought she needed to be more worried about Love.
I wanted her to make it out alive too but they hinted at her not making it early on. I wish she had been better prepared to face off Joe.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread