Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-26-2019, 12:51 PM
Moderator Support Team

Old 12-26-2019, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

So glad to have this back, I missed this show and the vibe and I love that I can binge the episodes.

I thought the premiere was really strong!

201:
I like the young girl but I’m scared for her. I think she'll be the one to figure stuff out. i just hope Joe doesn't try anything kleevy with her.

The new girl is weird, she's a bit over the top. But I cant tell what is imaginary and what is real? And its absolutely NUTS that the whole premiere we think that he just happened to meet her but then we find out at the end that everything was planned.

And what is the deal with Candice, is she there or is she not? Those scenes are a bit confusing to me.
Old 12-26-2019, 07:29 PM
Moderator Support Team

POST MORTEMS: Penn Badgley Breaks Down Joe's 'Nauseating' First Kill in YOU Season 2: 'There Was a Lot More You Didn't See'
Old 12-27-2019, 01:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Intriguing.

Watched 2 more episodes tonight because I couldn't not keep going lol.

202:
This episode was fun, and a bit nuts. When the guy cut off Joe’s finger, omg lol.

I cant believe Love already kissed him? It seemed a bit early to me.

203:
I find the Ellie SL pretty interesting, but I think that’s because I like the actress.

The relationship between Joe and his landlord is interesting too. Surprisingly, I dont care that much for his SL with Love, I find her character sort of annoying lol.
Old 12-27-2019, 08:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
So glad to have this back, I missed this show and the vibe and I love that I can binge the episodes.

I thought the premiere was really strong!

201:
I like the young girl but I’m scared for her. I think she'll be the one to figure stuff out. i just hope Joe doesn't try anything kleevy with her.

The new girl is weird, she's a bit over the top. But I cant tell what is imaginary and what is real? And its absolutely NUTS that the whole premiere we think that he just happened to meet her but then we find out at the end that everything was planned.

And what is the deal with Candice, is she there or is she not? Those scenes are a bit confusing to me.
Love that we’re getting the same vibes as with the first season! I also love how Candace tortures Joe, I hope it’s true and it’s his turn to be hunted, would be so much fun!
His fantasising is so hot!
Old 12-27-2019, 09:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

I found it creepy tbh, nothing to enjoy considering he's being the creep and stalker he always was.

Watched the first two episodes and Joe learned nothing.

Quote:
The new girl is weird, she's a bit over the top.
Yeah, she's a bit too much, I hope there will be more to her being this open and upfront with a stranger. Like her being a stalker herself.

There's a lot ott though, like all the people in LA being the biggest stereotypes.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.

Last edited by Karma Police; 12-27-2019 at 10:01 AM
Old 12-27-2019, 12:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Intriguing.

Watched 2 more episodes tonight because I couldn't not keep going lol.

202:
This episode was fun, and a bit nuts. When the guy cut off Joe’s finger, omg lol.

I cant believe Love already kissed him? It seemed a bit early to me.

203:
I find the Ellie SL pretty interesting, but I think that’s because I like the actress.

The relationship between Joe and his landlord is interesting too. Surprisingly, I dont care that much for his SL with Love, I find her character sort of annoying lol.
Love is very intense. She's too much. I could not live with a person like that, they exhaust me.
Old 12-27-2019, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Yeah, she's a bit too much, I hope there will be more to her being this open and upfront with a stranger. Like her being a stalker herself.
I was thinking that! I would like her to be a bit different. I was hoping she wouldn't be interested in him but it seems she is. It seems too easy. I would like a different sort of storyline. It would be a cool twist if she was a nut job herself. Maybe she killed her husband lol.

I love Penn but yeah I dont find his character hot at all, everything he does is so creepy lol.

I watched more episodes today!

204:

This episode sort of bored me. I dont care for all the lovely stuff with these two considering hes a creep lol.

What a freaking crappy mom leaving Joe alone at the grocery store while she goes off with some guy. But, it does explain how Joe turned out this way.

He killed someone else in episode 4 already? For real? wtf.

I didn’t expect him to just let the real Will go. I wonder how that is going to play out.

The ending shocked me, thats for sure.
Old 12-27-2019, 05:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

I'm at episode 9. Trust me, there are no more boring episodes!
Old 12-27-2019, 08:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah I might finish tonight or tomorrow, its hard not to binge this show lol

205:

Sucks that Ellie didn’t believe her sister about being abused, but Ellie is young and naive. Glad she came around eventually.

Candice seems just as crazy as Joe is. But I am very very confused on what happened in the past and what is real and how this all ties together.

Spoiler:

Lovey is messed up and is so annoying. I really cant stand this character at all. When she got mad at Joe because he was upset by her family? Wtf? Like, shes a nut job. I bet she killed her husband and the girl her brother had an affair with. There’s gotta be a twist here.

206:

Lovey’s brother might be even more annoying than her. I also find her friends sort of cringey. The show could be a lot better if it wasn’t so over the top sometimes with some of the characters lol. Some of them just dont feel real to me.

Also this Candice SL is really dumb? Why would she seek out the guy that almost killed her? Like if the police didn’t believe me, I would have just gotten as far away from his as I could have, not followed him.

Then Candice going to Lovey, does she believe her or Joe? And then they break up? After all that? And Joe hooks up with the neighbor. Dear lord. lol.

207:

Where did Candace go? She's gotta tie into this somehow.

This was a good episode, I didn’t expect things to go this way at all.

Spoiler:

208:

This episode was a bit strange. It was sort of fun watching the timer tick down though.

But all the hallucination stuff felt a bit odd to me lol.

Holy crap the ending shocked me. Did not expect that at all!

Spoiler:

eta:

FINISHED!

209:

This episode was nuts. Don’t want to spoil just yet so I’ll put in tags.

Calling Will up was SO weird, I cant believe the dude just let him be.

Spoiler:

210:

Spoiler:

Regardless, it was a really good episode, a bit predictable imo but I enjoyed it. It’ll be interesting for sure to see what happens next season. I do like the parallels to the last seasons finale.

I hope we see Ellie again! I really liked her.

The very very end did not surprise me at all, but definitely found it funny.

Last edited by Alexa; 12-28-2019 at 02:37 PM
Old 12-28-2019, 03:41 PM
Moderator Support Team

‘You’ Season 2 Ending Explained — And What It Might Mean If We Get Season 3
Old 12-28-2019, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

i thought the ending was pretty self explanatory lol
Old 12-28-2019, 05:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

yeah. I find that a lot with these videos/articles that explain the ending What is there to be explained
Old 12-28-2019, 07:15 PM
Moderator Support Team

YOU Star Sizes Up Joe Goldberg's New 'Arch Nemesis' for Potential Season 3
Old 12-28-2019, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Sounds exciting