Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2019, 02:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

True, I just think it'll take time.

107:

SAM AND GRIZZ. They are so cute. HOWEVER, I think their scenes came on a bit too quick. They interacted like once or twice before this episode and now suddenly they are kissing? IDK, I felt it was a bit rushed. But I still love their chemistry and the scene where Grizz asked if Sam can sign "kiss me". Awww.

I think Allie is doing a good job leading. She did what I would have done with the farming thing and saying they all needed to learn how to grow food. DUH. What else would they do? Also interesting that Gordy established that they are not on earth... That would be so weird.

Dont care about the dumb couple that wants to get married. They bore me. I do like the guy though.

I thought Will and Kelly were cute in this episode with the karate training.

UGH Elle, girl what are you doing? I wish she would just tell Allie and Sam what Campbell did. They would believe her and then lock them up. Instead she just attempts to poison him?? I knew it was going to go bad and now she just allows him to bring the pie. UGH.

108:

What the guys did in the girl to the room was not okay. Making her change in front of them? To tell the girl to "Get over it" was not okay. WTF ALLIE.

Ew why is the show trying to make Allie and Will happen? They have NO chemistry. I like Will/Kelly until that ended and now what, they are going to put Kelly and Harry back together? No thank you.

Elle you are a DUMBASS. I cant stand this chick. So she allows everyone to get poisoned and then freaking eats the pie herself? What is she thinking? Then Campbell finds out anyways. And of course hes okay with it??? What a freaking weirdo!!!

I felt awful for Grizz when he found out about Sam and the baby. Is Sam lying about being the father to protect the girl? Why cant he just tell Grizz the truth? Or did he really sleep with her. I was confused at that. Is the father really Sam's father? Or maybe Campbell raped her? IDK, I'm trying to think of logical answers.

Last edited by Alexa; 05-26-2019 at 08:01 PM
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 05:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah Sam is lying about being the dad. Becca won't tell him who it is. I definitely feel like maybe the father is Sam's dad. Otherwise why wouldn't she tell Sam who it is. I hope it's not Campbell.

Also I felt the same way about Sam & Grizz. They're cute but it felt like they were kind of thrown together b/c they're the only two gay characters.
tragedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 06:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

I finished!

109/110 were fine. I preferred 109 but neither were all that interesting.

Sam/Grizz were really adorable. I loved when Sam went to see him and say goodbye. I still wanted Sam to tell him the real truth. But hopefully he will in season 2. I get he is trying to protect her. But that girl is sooooooo annoying to me lol. Finding the turkeys was interesting. I do feel like the father of the baby has to be either Sam's father and she was having an affair with him, or Campbell, and Campbell raped her or something. I could see that happening.

Allie and Will are so boring. So so dull. And they dont work together imo. Bring back Allie and Harry please!

Sorry I dont like the idea of Kelly and Gordy. He seems too dorky for her imo. And they had one scene together lol.

I dont like Ele. She has that girls help and then just left. Oh boy. Campbell is such a psycho. Luke is also a jerk, dont like him anymore.

The ending was So the parents are alive and they think the kids are dead. The dog was seen in both words so clearly there is a passage between the two. Interesting.
Old 06-04-2019, 04:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Strarted it. Enjoying it so far.

Leigh Tumblr
BlondieLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 12:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

did you finish?

I find myself missing this show and want season 2.
Old 07-09-2019, 10:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

We're getting a season 2!

I would've raged so hard if they'd have left us with that cliffhanger lol

The Society Renewed Season 2 Netflix

Last edited by tragedy; 07-09-2019 at 10:33 AM
Old 07-09-2019, 11:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Good news for the fans!

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Karma Police is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 03:44 PM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for this and I need to watch the first season..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 01:51 PM
Obsessed Fan

Glad to hear it got a second season. I'm on ep 4 and hope to find time to finish the first season soon. This type of teen dystopia/drama is very much my cup of tea. I just wish they got round to the show's core topic of exploring pros and cons of various political systems sooner than ep 3. The characterization also needs some work imo. There are too many characters that are difficult to differentiate from one another at first because they have neither memorable style nor personality. For example, at some point I started distinguishing Grizz from others simply because he's the only jock character with a personality and a brain. Romances are even worse because many of them just waste the screentime for no good reason. Especially the love square, in which I'm personally not rooting for any of the couples. I also hope Allie and Harry get less annoying as characters as the season progresses. I'm not a big fan of either her bratty little sister thing nor of his poor little rich boy thing. Will I don't mind but he needs more flashing out. Kelly is my favorite out of the 4 of them but the way she changed her mind about rationing the supplies in the span of 1 day was just . The show calling itself out on this doesn't make it any less badly written. I also quite like Helena and Grizz and look forward to seeing more of them. All the major and minor characters have potential tho and I can see myself appreciating their purpose in the story if they write them well.
Spoiler:
Slayerette89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am on episode 4 too. Yes it took me awhile to remember character names as well.I like Kelly cause I liked her character from a movie but yes I felt they should have given her more episodes before she decided she wanted to share. I did root for Allie and Harry but I don't know after the way he talked about her sister. I don't think he's the killer either, I do agree they should have kept c alive for a few more episodes
fox24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 09:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

It took me a while to distinguish the characters as well bc there are a lot of them but I think by the end the mains definitely start to stand out.

I think Cassandra was killed off definitely to shake things up, since she was sort of the only one acting responsibly. It also pushed Allie to have to grow up & was a good plot twist bc I totally didn't see it coming.
Old 07-14-2019, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

I like Allie and I think her and Harry could be interesting.

Grizz is my favorite, followed by Sam. I also like Harry okay and I like Helena sometimes.

I liked Kelly/Will somewhat but they ruined that quickly. Allie and Will is an absolute no for me, i see zero chemistry there.
Old 07-14-2019, 10:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah through time you do know who's who. Yeah I agree Cassandra was a good way to shake up the show. I just wish it had happened in episode 6 so the viewers can get more attached to her character
Old 07-16-2019, 04:12 PM
Moderator Support Team

ok so i just started watching this. im on the 4th episode right now. it kinda reminds me of creepier version of the show "under the dome". but i am enjoying it.
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's a teen drama with a twist
Reply   Post New Thread