Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2019, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

The Society #1: No parents. No rules. No way out.

Release date: May 10th

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Karma Police is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

This premiers tomorrow.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Karma Police is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 10:14 AM
Moderator Support Team

The Society Creator Answers All Our Burning Questions — Including What Comes Next

Last edited by My Kind Of Crazy; 05-11-2019 at 03:26 PM
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just started it & it's pretty good so far! I'm on episode 3! It's a lot like Lord of the Flies & a little like LOST. Definitely some kind of mystery going on as to where they are. Also can't decide which characters I absolutely love or hate so far. Like one episode someone will be super douche-y and then turn around & be sweet.
tragedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 12:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

I watched the premiere and thought it was really good! Super odd... def intrigued to find out more.

That poor girl who died already . I like Grizz but he is a bit cold.

I love Sean birdy so I am excited to see him in this! His brother is such an ass!

I found the sisters annoying! I like the foster kid tho and I think the brunette kelly? Is really pretty! Her boyfriend is an ass too.

Once I finish some other shows I’ll be able to focus more on this. But I really enjoyed it.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 02:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Starting this today since i finished Dead to Me in a day
Old 05-20-2019, 08:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

I watched 1x02! It was a really good episode. This show is getting better and finding its footing already. I like the mix of the mystery of the show mixed with teenage stuff. My guess is something to do with aliens? Lol. It also reminds me a bit of the 100. The acting is getting better. The main girl didn’t annoy me as much.

The police chase game idea was so dumb! Someone could be seriously hurt.

I am shipping Will and Kelly, I think they are cute. Not sure what’s his history with Alli is but I’m not that into it. I kinda liked the Harry and Allie thing!

Campbell was a jerk in this episode again but not as bad as the pilot. At least he admitted he was wrong about not working together. Sort of. Lol. And I saw his side about not telling everyone his family is involved somehow with the smell of the town.

I sort of like Campbell and Elle but that whole scene in the room was weird. Campbell is super intense and I don’t get why he likes her so much lol. The touching themselves thing was just odd imo .

I want to know more about what Campbell dislikes Sam so much. I also want to know more about Sam. Grizz is also intriguing because he seems really smart and nothing like his friends.

As of now my favorite characters are:
1. Sam - but I’m biased because of Sean
2. Campbell - hes an ass but interesting to watch
3. Will
4. Kelly
5. Grizz

I also kind of like the friend of Grizz but can’t remember his name.

Last edited by Alexa; 05-20-2019 at 08:19 AM
Old 05-20-2019, 10:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

I finished this like last week It's especially good with how they figure out how to basically create their own new society & to govern themselves. All the twists & turns definitely threw me for a loop like when they killed off that main character in the 3rd episode. I totally wasn't expecting that

Campbell is a total villain. Just you wait he just gets worse lol. Especially how he treats Elle. He's definitely one of those characters you love to hate. Like he does these terrible things but he's interesting to watch. He plays mind games & manipulates to get what he wants & it's fascinating.

I totally ship Harry & Allie! They have way more chemistry than either has with Will & Kelly. Speaking of Will & Kelly they're too boring together for me to ship them. They're both so normal & nice that they sort of need to be paired with someone more interesting.

I love The Guard. They're just so funny together but it unfortunately gets ruined by the final episode. Speaking of which:

Spoiler:

Definitely need a 2nd season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
Starting this today since i finished Dead to Me in a day
OMG I friggin love that show! Its soo good lol
Old 05-21-2019, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wont read that because I dont want to be spoiled lol.

I watched 2 more episodes:

Spoiler:

Harry and boys are such asses! Talking about Cassandra the way they were was disgusting.

Kelly is weird and needs to figure stuff out. She's a bit wishy washy as a character.

Will and Allie were sort of cute this episode dancing together and I enjoyed the Prom stuff.

Sams friend who is pregnant annoys me so much. He was trying to be helpful. She gets so annoying.

Sam and Grizz scene! That was so cute. These two haven't interacted before this have they? A bit random but I enjoyed it. It was cute that he wanted to learn to sign.

Campbell wasn't that bad in this episode. But he still gives me bad vibes.

Not sure about Allie as a leader, she seems a bit too sporadic and unstable lol.

WOW @ that ending with Campbell. I thought he was odd but i didnt think he was such a creep! That was really scary and super abusive!

I don’t like Helena at all! She is a bitch and a hypocrite.

eta:

105:

Disappointed in Elle for staying with Campbell. I knew as soon as she brought that dog home he was going to go missing or be dead because Campbell is a psycho. But now it seems hes locked up for the time being...

The trial stuff was sort of interesting. I didnt think Dewey actually did it, but was he telling the truth at the end? That Campbell helped him plan it? Hmmm....

Will/Allie, not into that. I think they have zero chemistry. Okay, thats harsh, not zero, but idk, something is odd about that for me.

Last edited by Alexa; 05-23-2019 at 02:39 AM
Old 05-23-2019, 09:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah Elle is afraid of Campbell. Just wait she'll explain why she stays later and it makes sense.

I didn't know what to think of Dewey either but he confessed to Harry when no one else was around to hear it so that's why I believed he did it. & I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Campbell did help him plan it.

Totally agree with you about Will and Allie. They work better as friends. I actually couldn't see any chemistry between Will and either of the girls he liked. I think they should go with Harry & Allie & Kelly & Gordi. Then maybe find someone else for Will.
Old 05-23-2019, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Kelly and Gordi? Have they even interacted? I dont really like Gordi as of right now, I find him to be a little weird. He was kind of creepy imo with Cassandra. I dont like guys that are too into someone that isn't interested. It comes off annoying to me.

Gonna try to watch at least 1 more episode tonight.
Old 05-23-2019, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yeah sorry I keep forgetting you're going ep by ep lol. Yeah Kelly & Gordi interact in later eps but I won't spoil you on why

Although I don't really hate Kelly & Harry (they get better in later eps) but I think he has better chem with Allie.
Old 05-24-2019, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

How are people liking this? I'm thinking about checking it out.

Leigh Tumblr
BlondieLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 03:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think its awesome so far, but only halfway through. Not the greatest show ever, but its good. I love teen drama's though and this has a deeper storyline in there too.

106:

Intense episode. Cant believe the sentencing that Allie decided on and then she was the one to go through with it. Thats insane. I feel like its too early to make those decisions and they should have just kept him locked up. Then letting Campbell go was a mistake.

I liked Harry/Allie but after he admitted he was talking about wanting her sister dead, idk, how can se get past that?

Grizz is a sweetie. I love that he couldn't shoot the gun. Now go back and interact with Sam more. lol.
Old 05-24-2019, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
How are people liking this? I'm thinking about checking it out.
I think it's a pretty good watch. Think Lord of the Flies mixed with LOST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Cant believe the sentencing that Allie decided on and then she was the one to go through with it. Thats insane. I feel like its too early to make those decisions and they should have just kept him locked up.
Yeah I was really torn over this & was shocked they actually went through with it but then I was like what are they gonna do? keep him in the wine cellar forever? And then they'd have to figure out how to keep him fed & stuff. So they were kind of in a no win situation.

Quote:
I liked Harry/Allie but after he admitted he was talking about wanting her sister dead, idk, how can se get past that?
See that's why I find them more interesting b/c they actually have obstacles they'd have to get over. Harry is a mess Plus I feel like it'd be easier to forgive him eventually b/c he didn't actually do it. There's a big difference between thinking about it and actually doing it. Plus I was soft when he showed up to apologize lol
Reply   Post New Thread