Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-20-2018, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree Paulina. But they could use some of the same actors, just in new roles. Sort of like how American Horror Story has a new theme each season.
Mi||iê Måë is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, that would be a solution.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Karma Police is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 10:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Would be an interesting dynamic because an actor who played a victim or detective in the first season could have the opposite role in the next.
Old 06-24-2018, 06:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Would be definitely interesting, not sure who to trust based on who they played before.

Old 06-24-2018, 06:58 AM
Elite Fan

I feel like they could do a similar thing to American Horror Story...with a different plot every season. Or I guess Black Mirror I think it is? That does a new story every episode.

Icon | Hannah
Visit A&M
Milk-tea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 06:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^^ That's what I was thinking, I like them going more towards the AHS idea though in reusing the cast, just in different roles.
Old 07-12-2018, 03:46 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Police (View Post)
I watched all season of Dexter, should have stopped after season 4.

Thanks for opening the thread! Going to start this week.
I saw all of it as well. I liked Jaime Murray as ''Lila'' on it, though of course it didn't work out between Dexter & her. I've only seen the first 2 episodes of ''Safe'' & it's an interesting enough show. This show reminds me of The CW's ''Riverdale'' with all the apparent secrets some of these individuals have.
canflam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 10:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^^ I never thought of the Riverdale comparisons, but it is similar in the secrets department! Nice observation.
Old 07-12-2018, 11:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, definitely a similar vibe with small communities, a lot of secrets, better/worse parts of town.

For those who watched the entire season, were you surprised by who turned out to be the killer?

Old 07-13-2018, 12:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^^ Actually I wasn't because there were moments when I thought why didn't she act on that information or scene, and I can't recall exactly what it was now, but there were spots that were off and a cop should know to act!
Old 07-13-2018, 03:04 PM
Moderator Support Team

i just watched this the other day. it took me a few episodes to really get into it. but then i ended up really enjoying it. had a nice twist there at the end.
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 09:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi||iê Måë (View Post)
^^ Actually I wasn't because there were moments when I thought why didn't she act on that information or scene, and I can't recall exactly what it was now, but there were spots that were off and a cop should know to act!
Same. I was especially surprised by the way she handled the bloody t-shirt. I didn't expect there to be such an elaborate backstory though, with the school fire, etc.

Old 07-14-2018, 02:17 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi||iê Måë (View Post)
^^ I never thought of the Riverdale comparisons, but it is similar in the secrets department! Nice observation.
Yes, plus an alleged affair between a woman teacher & her male student, though in ''Riverdale'' that actually happened. On this show I don't know for certain it did. I'll try to watch more this weekend.
canflam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 02:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

I started Safe and finished it within the same day. it was addictive but predictable. I was sort of upset I guessed who killed the lad and my better half was even more annoyed because I ruined it for him. He's forgiven me now though. In episode one I said it was that character on a whim as I'd seen them in other very similar projects and then the more episodes went on I kept picking up on the clues similar to broadchurch, where that character looks guilty in the background whilst in the foreground they're trying to pin it on something relevant.

This is so hard talking about the show without spoiling it with sexes and names. If you haven't watched it I'd definitely watch it!! I loved it, regardless of guessing it.

Can i be added to the list please?
Old 07-25-2018, 03:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's quite the binge watch.

I agrree that it was quite predictable but still enjoyable. What tipped me off, where some of her strange behaviours that didn't fit the work of a detective. I think we can talk freely about who it was, the premier was over 2 months ago.

Also, adding you.

Reply   Post New Thread